Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not OK (I Promise)

Chapter 5-Leaving

by MCR-99 1 review

When Rayne moves to Belleview High,she had no idea she would get bullied.Until she meets 4 guys who become her friends (and she falls in love).And she gets revenge.. WARNING! LANGUAGE INCLUDED! I...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-12-02 - Updated: 2012-12-02 - 347 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 5-Leaving
It's been 3 weeks since Mikey and I started dating.BEST.3.WEEKS.EVER!
Plus,the guys are great too.Gee (as I now call him) is really sweet,like a brother to me,but..
He seems to be changing...Oh well,probably a phase I guess....
-----------
On my way to school the next morning,I bumped into Gerard.He was talking to a girl.
"Hey Gee"I say,smiling.
"Oi!Get away from him,bitch!He's MINE!!"the girl with him screams at me out of the blue.
"Eliza,It's fine!She's just a friend!"Gerard reassures Eliza
"Ugh!Whatever!"Eliza strops.Talk about moody!
Mikey then comes up and puts his hands over my eyes.
"Guess Who?"
"Oh,hi babe"I say and kiss him
"Eww..what a slut"Eliza says,disgusted.
"ELIZA!"Gerard shouts as we get on the bus.
--------
After Mikey walks me home,mom is on the sofa,snogging Joe.Again.
"Jesus Fucking Christ mom!"I shriek at her,causing her to pull away from Joe
"What?"She replys"It's fun,you try"Mom says with a smile.
"No!Mom I have a boyfriend!"I say,absolutely ready to pounce on my "caring" mother.
"Oh.Him.What's his name again? Milo?"Mom replys,with a smug smile on that ugly face of hers
"It's Mikey"I say through gritted teeth
"Whatever,bitch"Mom says and starts kissing Joe again.
"THAT'S IT MOM!"I shout as I drag her off Joe and onto the floor."I have had it with your constant abuse!"
"You little.."Mom says and hits me hard across the face,causing me to fall on the hard wooden floor .
"Aww..look!Baby Emo crying!"Mom says,noticing the few tears that have fallen down my red cheeks."If you don't like what I do for you,you know where the door is!"Mom says,snarling like a beast.
"Goodbye Mom!"I says through gritted teeth as I grab my bag and some spare clothes and leave home.Forever.
Tears begin to fall as I head to Mikey's...
Sign up to rate and review this story