Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Not OK (I Promise)

Chapter 6-New Place

by MCR-99 1 review

When Rayne moves to Belleview High,she had no idea she would get bullied.Then she meets 4 guys who become her friends (and she falls in love) and she gets revenge.. Warning LANGUAGE INCLUDED In t...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-12-02 - Updated: 2012-12-02 - 217 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 6-New Place

As soon as I arrive at Gee and Mikey's house,I am seriously starting to cry.I knock on the door and Gee answers,in his skeleton PJs.
"Hey"He says,smiling.
"Hi"I say,and I try to hold back my tears.
"Shit.You Ok?"Gee asks,noticing my tears
"No"I say as we walk inside.I sit on the sofa while Gee gets Mikey.
"Rayne,baby,you ok"Mikey says as he sits next to me.
"Mikey,mom kicked me out and I-I"And I break down in tears.
"Shh,ok?"Mikey says as he wipes away my tears and pulls me into a hag"It'll be Ok.Trust me"
At that moment,Mrs.Way walks through the door,hands full with the groceries.
"Rayne,hun,you alright?"Mrs.Way asks,concerned.
"Mom,Rayne's mom kicked her out.Can she stay with us?"Gee asks Mrs.Way
"Yes,of course.Mikey,take Rayne to your room.She can sleep in Gerard's bed.Gerard can sleep on the sofa bed."Mrs.Way instructs
"Ok,mom.C'mon Rayne"Mikey says as he carries me up the stairs because I had fallen asleep,while Gee carried my things upstairs.
Mikey then led next to me,it seems,and we were both deep in sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story