Categories > Original > Drama > Stashley - Chapter One

Stashley - Chapter Two

by CharlieeBluee 0 reviews

The Note. Oooohhhhh

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2012-12-03 - Updated: 2012-12-03 - 602 words

0Unrated
Ashley thought to himself.
'what secret? And how does she know it if I don't. Maybe it's not for me.
He was so confused. He didn't know what to do. And what if it was a big secret, and she went around telling the whole school. Ash tried to forget about it, put the note in the pocket in his bag and joined in with Stefan and Dru's conversation.
The bell went, so the boy's got up to go to their first lesson. Music. All three of them loved music. They all loved everything about it. Writing it, making the tune, singing it and then performing it to put it on youtube. Well, at least they loved the thought of it. They had started a few songs over the years, put never got round to finishing them. But they were still convinced that it will happen one day.
A week had past and Ash noticed that something had fallen out of his bag. It was the note that Gabriela had dropped. Ash decided that it was time to ask her what it was about.
"Hey, Gabriela, I need to speak to you." Ashl ask, look very worried.
"What about?" She said, knowing exactly what he meant.
"Well, last week you dropped this note," Ash began, passing it back to her, "and I didn't know if you meant to drop it or if it was for me or."
"Well of course it was for you, you dickface"
"What did you-" He was cut off by her already knowing what he was going to say.
"It means, I know you secret. I know your gay. And I know who you love, who you have always loved."She said, almost like she was threatening him.
"But, h-." Ashley was cut of again.
"If you don't tell him, i will hurt all the ones you love. Then when the time is right, and you still haven't told him, you will have to live the rest of your life without him. So beware. You have till the end of October to tell him, exactly 31 days. And on the 31st of October."
"Halloween?"
"Yes, Halloween. This year, it will really scare you." She said as she walked away with a smug look on her face.
It was the end of the day, everyone went quickly Stef text Ash

Where are you, haven't seen you all day. What's up?
Ash read it, not wanting to reply. He was just so confused of why it was so important that he had to tell the one of whom he loved.
nothing, I'm fine. Just had loads of work and everything.
10 minute's had past before Ash had got a reply from Stef.
OK.
Ash thought that Stef was a bit pissed of with him. He wasn't sure why. He hadn't spoken to him all day to do anything to annoy him. But he wasn't worried. Ash just laid on his bed. Looking t the note, thinking about what the girl meant. He wanted to ask her. But to be honest, he was a bit frighted by this weird girl. He did like someone. But he didn't want to ruin their friendship. Also, he didn't want to make a fool of himself, just in case the one he liked wasn't homosexual like Ash. He was worried. But he didn't believe that this girl was capable of hurting everyone he loved. Ash loved quite a few people. Mainly his little sister. But also his Mother and Father, Dru, Stef. He didn't wan't any of them to get hurt. Especially the one he truly loved.
Sign up to rate and review this story