Categories > Original > Drama > Stashley - Chapter One

Stashley - Chapter Three

by CharlieeBluee 0 reviews

Real Life Nightmares.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-03 - Updated: 2012-12-03 - 448 words

0Unrated
Loads of thoughts were rushing though his head, to many to bother reading his texts. He had been getting loads of texts. Phone calls. He noticed that they were all from Stef.
COME TO MINE NOW
WHERE ARE YOU HURRY
WHAT'S WRONG, COME TO MINE NOW
what ever then you prick
Ash tried ringing Stef, no reply. So he grabbed his jacket and ran out the house.
Ash got to Stef's, knocked on the door. His Mother answered
"Why, hello Ashley dear." She said very politely.
"Yeah, hi, where's Stef?" He said, trying to get it all out.
"Well he's at the hospital, Dru's been hit by a car."
Ash didn't even say good bye, he just ran for it, to get to the hospital as quick as he could.
Ashley got to the hospital in 10 minutes, ran in the entrance and to the desk.
“Excuse me, where’s Andrew Wakely’s room?!” Ash asked, panting for air.
“Sorry, Mr.Wakely can’t have any visitors right now, go and wait in the waiting room love.” She said pointing towards the waiting bit.
“Ash?” Said a croaky voice from behind him.
Ashley turned around, standing there was Stef. Ash smiled at him. Stef got up and left the hospital. Ash followed. They were outside Stef house hen Ash grabbed his shoulder.
“Stef. What’s the matter?”
Stef pulled away, making Ash lose his grip on Stef shoulder.
“YOU DIDN’T REPLY. YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT YOURSELF. BUT IF YOU WERE IN TROUBLE, YOU’D EXPECT US AT YOUR FEET THE SECOND ANYTHING HAPPENS. IF YOU AND DRU HAD SWAPPED PLACE’S AND YOU HAD BEEN HIT BY THE CAR, YOU’D WANT THE WHOLE WORLD STANDING AROUND YOU WISHING THAT YOU’D GET BETTER. BUT BECAUSE IT’S NOT YOU, YOU COULDN'T GIVE A-“
“WHAT SO I DIDN’T ANSWER YOUR MESSAGES STRAIGHT AWAY! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT DRU HAD BEEN HIT BY A CAR. YOU SAY IT LIKE I SHOULD SIT THERE ALL DAY EVERYDAY JUST STARING AT MY PHONE WAITING FOR YOU TO TEXT ME, THEN REPLY A SECOND LATER!”
“WELL I’D AT LEAST THOUGHT THAT YOU’D REPLY QUICKER THAT AN HOUR LATER!”
Tears were streaming out of their eyes.
“You haven’t even heard my part of the story though, please just calm down and I’ll explain.”
“WHY SHOULD I CALM DOWN, MY BEST FRIEND HAS JUT BEEN HIT BY A CAR, AND MY OTHER ‘BEST FRIEND’ DOESN’T EVEN CARE!”
“WHO SAID THAT I DIDN’T CARE? WHO SAID THAT I DIDN’T WANT TO BE THERE? HUH? I’VE HAD A LOT GOING ON?”
Ash walked off.
Sign up to rate and review this story