Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honeysuckle Care Home

There's Only One Thing to do

by tmbfucks 29 reviews

Soft people always crumble eventually

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-12-03 - Updated: 2012-12-03 - 1175 words - Complete

0Unrated
Penina's P.O.V

I can’t believe it. I’ve never been kicked out of a care home before. They should do what it says and care for us, not kick us out when it gets too much. That’s exactly why some people are here. Frank’s crying in the corner and there’s nothing I can do except from cry myself. I can’t leave Frank. He’s the only person I’ve ever loved. He can’t be split up from his sister. None of my friends can.

‘Penina, since you came here you’ve come up with amazing ideas. Yes, some of them have gotten us into heaps of trouble, but I need you to think of something. Please? I need you and everyone else here in my life.’ Frank said cupping my cheeks and begging me with his eyes. I grabbed his hand and stroked it lovingly.

‘I don’t know what to do. I really wish I did, but I just don’t.’ I said sniffing.

He cried harder and rested his head in my lap. I stroked his head and sighed. I just had to think of something. I can’t leave any of these people. They’re all people I care about so much. Then a thought came to me. Danny. He seemed so upset telling us. He clearly didn’t want us to go, and in our classes he was always such a softie. We couldn’t leave Danny either. He’s our only hope. I knew exactly what to do. I kind of think Frank was my lucky charm, so you could only imagine his confusion when I kissed him.

‘Penina, this is really not the time for that.’ He said. I shook my head.

‘I know, but I love you and you’ve helped me think of an idea.’ I explained. He raised his eyebrows in suspicion.

‘I did nothing.’ He said.

‘Just ask for Danny.’ I told him.

‘Why would I…?’ He asked. I cut him short when I kicked him in a place where the sun doesn’t shine. He screamed in pain. ‘Danny! Help!’ He shouted. Danny came rushing in. Emily was too busy talking to the others.

‘What do you guys want?’ He asked sounding a bit fed up.

‘I kicked Frank’s man area to get your attention.’ I stated simply.

‘Look, I really don’t have time for this.’ He said.

‘Don’t worry. You’ll have all the time in the world once we’re all gone and you’re out of a job because you’re not getting any income because there’s no kids to teach or look after.’ I said. He groaned.

‘What do you want?’ He asked in defeat.

‘I know you don’t want us to leave. I could hear it in your voice. It’s just not what you want. It’s not our fault that we asked for some freedom. Please. You have to do something about it.’ I begged. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

‘Okay. I’ll knock on your door, and then you gather the others. We’ll meet in my classroom when the other staff are either gone or asleep. And you better be damn sure I don’t lose my job over this.’ He said before leaving the room. I smiled once he left and hugged Frank.

‘And to think, it only cost me my future children. Seriously? What’s wrong with you?’ He asked. I giggled.

‘It wasn’t that hard. And calm down. We get to go to the classroom in our pyjamas and possibly save our places here.’ I said happily.

‘You really like pyjamas, don’t you?’ He asked.

‘Damn right I like pyjamas. Now let’s get changed and stay up all night.’ I said happily. That’s exactly what we did. We waited for Danny. We heard someone knock on the door.

’Um, guys, we never really assigned a special knock or anything, so if you can hear me, get the others and meet me now.’ He whispered from the other side of the door. I giggled and Frank did too, although he was really nervous. I wrapped my arms around him.

‘It’s gonna be okay baby. We’re all gonna be okay.’ I said. He smiled and kissed me. We gathered the others and tiptoed to Danny’s room. Everyone was tired, but not everyone knew why we were here.

‘What do you want from us? I hate you all.’ Gerard groaned as he lied down on one of the tables.

‘Don’t get angry at me. This is technically Frank’s genitals fault.’ Danny answered. Everyone looked at him but I just laughed.

‘It’s a long story.’ He said turning bright red.

‘Okay, Penina’s right. I wouldn’t be able to face teaching without you guys in my class. You make up most of this place anyway. So, I’m going to make sure you all stay here.’ Danny explained. Gerard immediately hopped off the table and hugged Danny.

‘You won’t regret this.’ He said. We all giggled.

‘I know you won’t, but I’m going to need your help guys. All of you.’ Danny said.

‘What do you need us to do?’ Shayla asked.

‘I’ll be right back with visual aids.’ Danny answered leaving the room. We all sat there in an awkward silence for a few moments until Ray spoke up.

‘Hey, Raven?’ He asked. She looked up at him.

‘Yeah?’ She asked.

‘Well, everyone’s got someone, and we’re the only ones without anyone, and I think it’s because this care home is saving the best couple for the last, so, well, do you maybe want to be with me?’ He asked. We all gasped happily and excitedly.

‘Kiss him!’ Mia shouted excitedly. We all giggled and Frank pulled her to sit on his lap.

‘I will.’ Raven said. She walked up to him and gave him a long, romantic kiss. We were all so happy for them.

‘Aw. That’s adorable.’ I squeaked.

‘Not as adorable as you. I’ve got to say Penina, you’ve got an awesomely adorable face.’ Frank said to me. In response to that, I pulled the ugliest face I could.

‘How do you like me now?’ I mumbled. He laughed.

‘You look even more adorable.’ He said giving me a kiss. We all giggled. Things were finally looking up. Thank god for Danny.

Hey y'all! Yeah, I don't know why I greeted you like that either. Haha. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter! I'm going to take a long, overdue shower. I think I smell slightly dead. It's not my fault though. I'm an internet addict! Haha. So yeah, I hope you like this chapter! Audition for my new story too! It'll be up once this story's over, and I think that's in a couple of chapters' time. :( Rate and review though! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story