Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Are You Thinking Of Me? Like I'm Thinking Of You.

I Miss You So Far..

by Cemetery-Girl 0 reviews

Rejection that's all..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-12-04 - Updated: 2012-12-04 - 781 words

0Unrated
“In your arms I will stay, forever and a day” I mumbled into Frank’s ear, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, his fingers running over my hipbone fondling it softly.

“Hello..?” Someone impatiently mumbled down the other end of the phone.
“In your arms I will stay, forever and a day” I whispered, reciting the words I had once said to Frank.
“Oh it’s YOU…” the person hissed bitterly.
“Frank! Frank!” I exclaimed, just hearing his voice made me feel just a little bit excited inside.
“Gerard?” He sighed. I could hear the faint giggle in the background, a childish girly giggle. I clenched my jaw, trying my best to pretend I couldn’t hear that sound.
I gulped softly and muttered “Frank, I’m so inlove with you” the line went completely dead before I had chance to even finish my sentence. I could feel my grip tightening around my mobile. Suddenly I sent it flying across the room, smashing into pieces as it hit the tiled wall. I quickly arose to my feet, hurrying out of the bathroom and throwing myself back on my bed.

I buried my face deep in the pillow inhaling the traces of Frank’s scent that were left on the pillow. I breathed out a sigh of relief, feeling slightly eased by the fact that there was still traces of him around me. I slowly rolled onto my side, cuddling the pillow that smelt of Frank close to my chest and brushing my lips gently across the top of the pillow.

A small seductive growl escaped Frank’s lips as he rolled on top of me, pinning my wrists loosely to the bed. I looked up at him, a small smirk slowly spread across my plump pink lips. He leaned down closer to me, our lips brushing softly. Frank parted his lips slightly, carefully running his tongue across my bottom lip in a teasing manor. “Kiss me” I whispered, as I slowly moved my hands up to his face, cupping it lightly.

I rubbed my wrists gently with my hands, then slowly moved my hand up to my mouth, brushing my fingers over my lips slightly. I hungered so badly for his lips, for his touch, for his everything. I slowly sat up on the bed, tossing the pillow; the Frank scented pillow, back on the edge of my bed. I stood up, rubbing my eyes roughly with the back of my hands. I was tired but at this moment, I didn’t really care that much for sleep or anything else for that matter. I slowly ran my hand through my slightly greasy hair, brushing it back off my round face. I quickly caught a glance at my reflection, narrowing my eyes at myself. I made my way down stairs, slipping my dark blue converse on my feet.

Suddenly I stopped in my tracks, staring at the front door; should I go? Or shouldn’t I go? I was unsure of what my decision was going to be, I wanted to see him but I was terrified of the rejection from him. A huge deep sigh escaped my lips; slowly I sunk down onto the bottom step bringing my knees slightly closer to my chest, my head resting in my hands.

“Baby it’s okay, you don’t need to be scared I’m here” Frank said reassuringly, his arm was draped around me pulling my body against his. He planted a single kiss on the top of my head, drums his fingers gently against the top of my arm. I inhaled his sweet scent, my fingers fiddling with the corner of his crisp white school shirt. I placed a kiss upon his chin gently, smiling up at him. The only time I felt safe was wrapped tight in his arms.

He had taken away the safeness I felt away with him when he left. I did long for it back, I also longed for him to reassure me everything was going to be okay even when it wasn’t. I had no-one at all to do that for me now. I slowly lifted my head from my hands, blinking rapidly a few times. I grasped tightly onto the handrail pushing myself up to my feet. I shuffled towards the door, my hand reaching for the door handle slowly. I slowly wrapped my fingers around the handle, grasping it firmly as I slowly pressed down on it opening the door. I swung it open, only to be greeted by someone standing in the doorway.
“Hello Gee” The person standing there mumbled. I gulped dryly, my jaw opened slightly in shock.
Sign up to rate and review this story