Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Are You Thinking Of Me? Like I'm Thinking Of You.

I Love You, Call Me Stupid.

by Cemetery-Girl 1 review

He wanted her, she wanted me and I wanted him..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-12-06 - Updated: 2012-12-06 - 1331 words

0Unrated
“Gerard no-one, no-one at all will ever come between us… I promise.” I smiled as those words flowed from his lips.

“Um… Alicia?” I said curiously, my eyes grazing over her body from head to toe.
“I came to tell you, to leave Frank alone. He doesn’t love you anymore, he loves me” She said whilst smirking.
I stumbled back slightly in shock; Mikey’s ex was dating Frank. I was so confused, she used to tell me she loved me and she was only dating Mikey to get close to me. I wiped away the tear rolling down my face with the sleeve of my plaid shirt. My bottom lip quivered, my eyes ready to burst with tears.

I opened my mouth slightly and mumbled “He loves me, I know it. He always said that...” My voice broke I just couldn’t get the words out, as much as I tried to deny the fact he hadn’t broken his promises, the fact was he did and there was no denying it.
“Well Gerard, we can all lie right?” She stepped closer to me, chewing on her lip seductively. She placed her hand upon my chest, looking up into my eyes.
“No..No… Be quiet.” I knocked her hand away from my chest, avoiding her gaze best I could. I stepped back slightly, not wanting to be near her.
“You know Gerard…” her voice sounded low and husky. “I may not be Frank, but I can make you smile” She slowly pulled off her black hoodie, revealing her small petit frame. She let the hoodie drop out of her fingers and hit the carpeted floor. I gulped slightly, staring at her chest with wide eyes. “You like what you see” She bit her lip, stepping closer again.

“No… I..” She wrapped her fingers tightly around my wrists; bring my hands up to her breasts. My eyes widened further.
“Touch me there Gerard” She whispered. I shook my head slowly, and let my hands drop. She pulled my hands back to her breasts, pressing my hands hard against them. I gulped hard and squeezed her breasts gently; a small lingering moan escaped her lips. I quickly pulled my hands away, hiding them behind my back. I glanced down at the floor.
“I can’t do this, Alicia. For starters I don’t like… girls. And I love Frank, and your with him because he loves you… so stop this and get dressed” I glared up at her, my left eye started twitching slightly.
“I don’t love him or want him, I want you… So kiss me.” She hissed, stepping closer to me as she fiddled with the button on her jeans.
“No I won’t and stop that” I grabbed her hands abruptly, tearing them away from her jeans. A tiny smile spread across her face. She leaned up, and gently pressed her lips to my ear; whispering “Aggressive and abrupt, I like it” She took my earlobe between her teeth gently, tugging at my earlobe softly.

Frank slowly backed me into the wall, his lips hovering above the side of my neck. He pressed his lips to my neck, kissing the same spot repeatedly. A small moan escaped my lips, my hands running all over Frank’s fully clothed body. He began to suck slightly, on the same area of my neck nipping it slightly with his teeth. I let out a loud gasp of pleasure, gripping onto the bottom of Frank’s shirt tugging it hard. He pulled away from my neck, running his tongue gently across the fresh love bite he had just made. He unbuttoned the top few buttons of my shirt, pushing it off one of my shoulders as he kissed along my collar bone slowly.

“No, Alicia. You’re not Frank, no…” I pushed her back, and wiped the traces of her saliva from my earlobe.
She stomped her foot in annoyance, and picked up her hoodie; slipping it over her head. “Fine then, but one day you won’t say no” She muttered something to herself, and walked out of the front door, slamming it behind her.

I let out a deep sigh, and fell back onto the couch staring up at the white ceiling. I turned my head slightly, and looked at the clock on the wall. “Eh.. I need coffee” I pushed myself to my feet, and shuffled into the kitchen flicking the switch on the kettle on.

“You have a serious coffee addiction Mr Way” Frank laughed.
“It’s similar to the addiction, I have to you” I slowly turned around, holding a mug of coffee tightly in my hands.
“Oh you have an addiction to me?” He slowly grasped my hips, thrusting my body closer to his.
I took a small sip of the hot dark-brown substance and placed it on the counter top. “Of course I do..” I draped my arms across his shoulders, pressing my groin to his “You make a tasty dish” I whispered, winking. My cheeks turned a deep red, and my eyes looking anywhere but in his.

My eyes were transfixed on the steam rising from the kettle. I shook my head and grabbed the pot of coffee unscrewing the lid carefully; I picked up the spoon off the side and added two heap spoonfuls of coffee into my mug. I filled the mug with hot water, stirring it slowly. I raised the glass to my lips, blowing the surface off the coffee then taking small sips.

Suddenly someone burst into the house. “Gerard?!!?” Someone bellowed. The cup slipped from my grip and smashed on the floor. I glanced down at the hot brown liquid, spreading slowly across the tiled floor. Two feet stopped in the pool of coffee spreading on the floor, lifting my chin up to look at them.
“Frank” I whispered softly, looking up at him with so much love.
“Is it true Gee? You tried to rape Alicia?” He looked down at me, his eyes raging with anger.
“What? Frank? No I wouldn’t do that, she… she hit on me. I pushed her away, I told her no because I care for you and I love you Frank” I turned my head away, staring down at the floor.
He moves his hand under my chin, lifting it up to look at him. “Why do you still love me, I don’t understand? Your just stupid…”
“Frank, I love you because I just do okay? But I know you don’t feel the same” I slowly removde his hand from under my chin, and pushed him to the side.
“Wait” He mumbled as he pulled me back, his lips pressed hard to mine. My eyes widened, I wasn’t sure if I should be excited or scared. He began to slowly move his lips against mine, holding onto my wrist tightly. I moved my lips back against his, deepening the kiss slightly. He slowly ran his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entry, I parted my lips slightly. Frank slowly slipped his tongue inside my mouth, massaging my tongue with his; a small moan escaped my lips as my hand clenched into a tight fist. He slowly pulled his tongue from my mouth and kissed me once more on the lips.
“That was a mistake, like our first time.” He hissed down my ear. Frank let go of my wrist and threw me to the floor then exited the house.

My eyes filled with tears, those words hurt just as much as…“Uhh..” I groaned and looked at the piece of broken glass in my wrist and hand. I grabbed onto the side and pushed myself to my feet examining the piece of glass in my wrist. Blood began to flow from under the pieces of glass and down my arm. This was a hospital job, I hated hospitals but I had to go sort out franks damage…
Sign up to rate and review this story