Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

Dinner in Franks eyes-Chapter 13

by MCR667 0 reviews

*FERARD* Dinner with Gerard's eyes in Franks point of view.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-12-05 - Updated: 2012-12-05 - 1549 words

1Exciting
Chapter 13
Monday night
In Franks pov

After school I spend time with Gerard and Mikey but I tell him I have to go see my dad at 6:30. I know I shouldn’t be lying to him but if he knew that I got kicked out and that I was homeless and that I sell certain things he would think that I was gross and unpleasant.

Anyway I’m on my way to the street where I meet Bert and it literally starts to poring. Great now I’m gonna be drenched when I meet Gerard’s mom. I get there at 6:35, shit I’m late and Bert is waiting I run and jump into the car.

I don’t even have a chance to say sorry when Bert starts to punch me numerous time a couple to the eye and a couple to my nose, which is now bleeding. The whole time Bert is beating me he is screaming, “YOU FUCKED UP LITLLE DICK, DO YOU THINK I HAVE TIME FOR YOU TO PULL SHIT WITH ME, I COME HERE FOR ONE THING AND IF THAT DOESN’T HAPPEN YOU WILL HAVE HELL TO PAY!!!!!!!!!” He throws one final punch at me but in my stomach.

I get the wind knocked out of me, but I immediately start to undo his pants. I get it done it’s disgusting, and when its over he throws $5 bucks at me and kicks me out of the car. I’m on my hands and knees and I start to throw up a lot of it is blood. And shit $5 that is shit he got a full blowjob he only waited 5 minuets, good I swear I’m gonna freeze to death this winter.

I stand up and realize it’s still raining. I see blood dripping from my face and I know it’s from my nose but it doesn’t feel broken so I’m fine and I know I must have a black eye the one from last week was hardly gone and now I have another one.

I start to walk to Gerard’s. I can’t believe I have to meet his mom looking like this. She’s going to hate me the minuet she sees me she will think I’m a drug dealer or something.

I get to Gerard’s apartment and I knock I on the door.

Right when Gerard opens the door he gives me one look and says “oh my god Frankie what happened?”

I put my hand to my head and say, “I’m sorry I shouldn’t of come looking like this”

“It’s not that Frank I just thought you were gonna get a ride since it was raining” Gerard says when who I guess is his mom hands him a towel and he raps me in it.

“Well….um… my dad wasn’t in the mood tonight” I tell him.

“Frankie did he do this to you?” Gerard asks

“Yeah, but Gee it’s no big deal I’ve handled worse before” I try to explain to him.

“It most certainly is a big deal Frank this is your second black eye this week and now you nose is bleeding, mom and you get me a paper towel” Gerard tells me, but I have to put up with it if I want food and shit.

“Gerard I’m fine really, he only got two punches in and then I left it’s fine. He just he wasn’t having a good night” That whole thing was a lie, Bert punched me way more than twice, I didn’t leave I actually stayed and gave him a blowjob, and he was in a bad mood because I made him wait.

“Frank why did he do this? Is it because of the money?” Gerard asks just wanting to understand.

“Yes, but its fine really I just need to start, I don’t know making more money, I can just get a second job” That’s what I say because it is true I need to make more money.

“Gerard may I just squeeze in, Hi Frank I’m Donna Way, I would like to say I’ve heard a lot about you but I really haven’t” Oh this is his mom shit I’m so rude I’ve been ignoring her this whole time.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I’m Frank Ireo it’s a pleasure to meet you” I say god she probably hates me.

After they clean me up and make me at best half decent and we sit down to eat and talk “So Frank how long have you lived here?”

“Well as far as I know I’ve lived here my whole life” I try to sound sweet or something, I just want her to like me.

“Why do you say as far as you know?” she asks me, I can tell that there are going to be a lot of questions tonight and there all going to be hard to answer.

“um.. well my mom moved around a lot when I was younger for her work, she was always trying to make more, sometimes she would leave me with my dad and sometimes she would take me with her” I want to tell the truth tonight or as much as possible.

“Is your mom still around now?”

“MOM” Gerard say abruptly because he knows my mom is dead.

“I’m sorry you don’t have to answer that” She says

“No it’s fine I don’t mind. Well my mom passed away when I was 8 from a drunk driver so it’s been just me and my dad since then.”

“Frank, I don’t mean to pry but has your father always beat you?” And here come the question I don’t like to answer, but I have to, it’s for Gerard.

“Um.. well no……………. After my mom passed my dad started to drink, and he got into some pretty heavy drugs and alcohol. I guess he just blames me for her dying. But my dad usually get us into heavy debt and he expects me to get us out of it and when I can’t or if I simply say something he doesn’t like he gets pretty mad, but I’m used to it, I guess every thing just stopped hurting once I was 14” I laugh cause it’s true I became accustomed to being hurt, I’m surprised the school never noticed me having bruises and cuts since I was 8.

“God I’m sorry I always share to much it’s just easy to talk to you guys” Shit I just shared like a depressing story when I could of said yes or no.

“Frank I admire you” Mikey says. My jaw drops I don’t understand that

“Um.. thank you” I manage to say

“Just you’ve been through so much and your so strong it’s amazing” now were all staring at Mikey that’s the first thing I’ve heard him say all night “Well Gerard why don’t you tell us how you and Frank met” that’s what he says trying to move past the awkwardness.

“Okay, well the first time I saw him was last Monday in the café, he was sitting all alone looking incredibly sexy..” did he seriously just say that god and now I’m blushing too “Then when I got to my first class he was there and I took the seat in front of him. When class was over Mikey came up to me and we were talking but we were right in front of Frank’s locker. So we moved and Mikey left but I stayed and I just I guess stood there and starred at him. Well then these guys came over and shoved him.. I helped him with his books and then we walked to class together” Gerard’s nice to spare some of the details that happened that day

“Well that’s sweet” Mrs. Way says

“Gerard I get that part but how does that lead up to me finding you guys in our bathroom kissing?” When Mikey says that I almost choke remembering him finding us kissing and then my blush deepens and Gerard gains a deep blush too

“Well I do not want to know about that” Mrs. Way says and we all start to laugh. I can’t believe how well this is actually going.

The diner goes on and we laugh and talk so easily it’s great; I actually think she likes me. And I really like her she’s an amazing mom, she done so much for Gerard and Mikey, and she’s a single parent and she could handle it all.

The diner ends and they we all say good bye to their mom. Then when it’s my turn to leave I give Mikey a hug and Gerard gives me a sweet kiss. I love this man so much, it doesn’t make sense and I just want to stay with him but I can’t I need to try and get some extra jobs before thanksgiving, that’s my breaking point when it gets to cold.
Sign up to rate and review this story