Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

Dinner-Chapter12

by MCR667 2 reviews

*FERARD* Frank has dinner with Gerard and his mom but shows up bloody because of his "dad" (Bert)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-12-03 - Updated: 2012-12-04 - 1507 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Chapter 12
Monday night
Gerard’s Pov

Okay I need to calm down every thing is gonna be great, Frankie’s gonna get back in time and she will love him. Geez when is he gonna get here. Wait it’s only 6:30, okay I have 3omins until they both get here, I told frank to get back by 7 and he will be okay, I need to focus on cooking.

I’m making my mom’s favorite, or at least the thing I’m beast at cooking. Its just stir-fry with vegetables and rice, but I’ve mastered cooking it so it seems like a safe bet. God the phone call I had with her last night was terrible it went like this:
“Um.. Hey mom”
“Hi Gerard, how is every thing going? How are your classes? Have you made Friends? How are you dealing with this? Is Mikey eating?”

“Yes Mikeys been eating I watch him every meal to make sure, we’re doing great. And I was kinda wondering if you wanted to come up and have dinner with us?”
“Oh I would love to I’m so glad you asked, it feels like I haven’t seen you boys in forever, I hate it”
“Yeah I can’t wait to see you, but um..”
“What is it sweetie?”
“Well I kinda want you to meet some one”
“Gerard, I’m sorry but I don’t understand what you’re telling me”
“Errrgg, Well I kinda met this guy… and well… I know I haven’t known him that long well in fact only a week, but we’ve been spending a lot of time together and I want you to meet him”
“Oh Gerard, that’s wonderful I can’t wait” She went on for about 10mins like a screaming girl about it but I really hope she likes Frankie he means so much to me.

Then I hear a knock at the door, please be Frankie it’s only 6:50 and I wanted him here before her. As Mikey opens the door I realize that wont happen because it is my mom.

“Mikey, I missed you so much oh god I love you so much” That’s what my mom says as she pulls Mikey into a tight hug

“I missed you to mom” Mikey says

“How are you? How’s school?”

“I’m great schools great I mean really it’s all perfect” Mikey says with a big grin “Well there was this one time when these guys screamed fag at Gerard and Frank, but then Frank handled it and they backed off” I cringe when Mikey says that, he also doesn’t know what happened in gym but he doesn’t need to know and neither does my mom.

“Oh is this Frank the guy I’m meeting tonight” my mom asks as her and Mikey sit down at the counter

I say “Yes it is he will be here at 7 like you were supposed to be too, he just had to stop by and see his dad”

“Well sue me for wanting to spend more time with my two wonderful sons” Then there’s a knock at the door, thank god Frankie’s here. I open the door and it’s Frankie but he looks terrible, he’s drenched and his nose is bleeding, and he has another black eye.

“oh my god Frankie what happened?”
He put his hand to his head and says, “I’m sorry I shouldn’t of come looking like this”

“It’s not that Frank I just thought you were gonna get a ride since it was raining” I pull him in and my mom hands him a towel and we sit him down on a stool near the counter

“Well….um… my dad wasn’t in the mood tonight”

“Frankie did he do this to you?”

“Yeah, but Gee it’s know big deal I’ve handled worse before” God my poor Frankie he doesn’t deserve this

“It most certainly is a big deal Frank this is your second black eye this week and now you nose is bleeding, mom and you get me a paper towel”

“Gerard I’m fine really, he only got two punches in and then I left it’s fine. He just he wasn’t having a good night”

“Frank why did he do this? Is it because of the money?”

“Yes, but its fine really I just need to start, I don’t know making more money, I can just get a second job” I’m dabbing the paper towel to his nose it really does seem bad but it doesn’t look like he’s in any pain.

“Gerard may I just squeeze in, Hi Frank I’m Donna Way, I would like to say I’ve heard a lot about you but I really haven’t”

“Oh, I’m sorry, I’m Frank Ireo it’s a pleasure to meet you” Frank is such a gentle man he hold out his hand and they shake on it. The bleeding stopped and Frank combed his hair he’s looking much better but he still has that black eye.

We all sit down for dinner and start to talk, “So Frank how long have you lived here?” My mom asks. My mom and Mikey are sitting next to each other and I’m sitting next to Frank across from them, we’ve been holding hands the whole time.

“Well as far as I know I’ve lived here my whole life” Frank answers politely

“Why do you say as far as you know?” my mom asks

“um.. well my mom moved around a lot when I was younger for her work, she was always trying to make more, sometimes she would leave me with my dad and sometimes she would take me with her”

“Is your mom still around now?”
“MOM” I say abruptly
“I’m sorry you don’t have to answer that”

“No it’s fine I don’t mind. Well my mom passed away when I was 8 from a drunk driver so it’s been just me and my dad since then.”

“Frank, I don’t mean to pry but has your father always beat you?”

“Um.. well no” Frank looks down I can tell he struggles with this “After my mom passed my dad started to drink, and he got into some pretty heavy drugs. I guess he just blames me for her dying. But my dad usually get us into heavy debt and he expects me to get us out of it and when I can’t or if I simply say something he doesn’t like he gets pretty mad, but I’m used to it, I guess every thing just stopped hurting once I was 14” Then he give a weak laugh, we are all just silent after that.

“God I’m sorry I always share to much it’s just easy to talk to you guys”

“Frank I admire you” Mikey comes out of no where and says that

“Um.. thank you”

“Just you’ve been through so much and your so strong it’s amazing” We all just stare at Mikey then he changes the subject “Well Gerard why don’t you tell us how you and Frank met”

“Okay, well the first time I saw him was last Monday in the café, he was sitting all alone looking incredibly sexy..” I look down and see Frankie blushing a ton I continue “Then when I got to my first class he was there and I took the seat in front of him. When class was over Mikey came up to me and we were talking but we were right in front of Franks locker. So we moved and Mikey left but I stayed and I just I guess stood there and starred at him. Well them these guys came over and shoved him.. I helped him with his books and then we walked to class together” I spare the part when we were in the bathroom

“Well that’s sweet” my mom says and I blush

“Gerard I get that part but how does that lead up to me finding you guys in our bathroom kissing?” both of us must turn purple Cause then my mom says “Well I do not want to know about that” We all start to laugh. This is actually going great.

We go on to talk about school, and grades, and college. I learn that Frank has had straight A’s for like ever, he’s smart. I clean up the dishes and my moms about to head out when she gives me a hug and she whispers in my ear “I like him” and I said back “I do too” then she leaves it was a great night Frank and I cuddle for a while then he heads out deciding that the rain had stopped. I love that boy so much he’s just perfect.
Sign up to rate and review this story