Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

School- Chapter 11

by MCR667 1 review

*FERARD* monday morning "I will beat the shit out of them"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-12-02 - Updated: 2012-12-03 - 1159 words - Complete

1Insightful
Chapter 11
Monday Morning 6:30
Franks Pov

It’s over quick and easy and I’m kicked out of his car in 15mins with $20 in my hand. I told Gerard that I was gonna meet him at school cause I had to meet my “dad” or just my regular Monday client.

I start to walk to school I’m in no rush since I showered last night with Gerard. I put my headphones in and blast the smashing pumpkins, one of my favorite bands. I can tell when kids drive past me a scream fag but I can’t hear them and I don’t care because I’m in love with Gerard Fucking Way.

I get into school and dump the cash that I’ve made in my locker then head to the café. I see Gerard and Mikey sitting in the back left corner table. Gerard lifts his head gives me the cutest smile I’ve ever seen and a big adorable wave, I increase my speed cause I want to be with him right now. I get to the table and Gerard jumps up and gives me a giant hug, we sit down and I give him a light kiss. Then some douche bag scream “FAGGOTS”

Gerard frowns and Mikey cringes so I stand up and flip them off and scream “FUCK OFF, DICK!!” Their stunned I never fight back and everybody else in the café just giggles. See I’m hated by at least 50% the school, 10% just don’t like that I’m gay, 5% think I’m just weird, and the other 35% is all just creeped out or scared of me because of the way I dress.

We eat breakfast and then head to class. We hold hands the whole time in both classes. Then I walk him to his next class and I give him a hug and a kiss before he goes into class, which grants us a couple of whispered “fags”

And I say “Gee don’t listen to them your perfect the you are.” And I give him another kiss, “I have to get to class, but here’s a note” all I wrote in the note was remember ’I love you’

I go thought a normal day, I get shoved a couple of time but nothing to bad although to day I’m in a lot more pain because my heart is aching for Gerard. When I get to gym I see Gerard in the locker room I run up to him and I give him a hard deep kiss. There are multiple problems with this well I wouldn’t say problems more of things that people here don’t like 1. Two guys are kissing 2. They are enjoying it 3. We’re in the boy’s locker with plenty of other guys watching 4. They’re all homophobes 5. Gerard is shirtless and 6. Gerard’s hand is on my ass.

That when the head douche bag of the school screams “YOU FAGGOTS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SCHOOL. YOU FAGS ARE LIKE FUCKING DESEASES!!”

At this point Gerard is almost crying. and I have had it you want to pick on me I can handle that but not my Geebear. This guy is in for hell. I know it doesn’t look like I can hurt anyone but oh hell yes I can. I take shit from people because I can’t be bothered or I need the money, but those sick don of a bitched that try to get in my pants the get the shit beaten out of them.

I Turn to this douche and just say “What”

“Oh so now you talk back to me. Since I insulted your prissy little boyfriend” Gerard cringes at that.

“You need to keep your fucking mouth shut about Gerard, or you will see my bad side”

“Oh you think you can beat me up little gay bitch, I’ve been beating you up since you were 14 and it’s easy. Even when you had your other bitch Kellin was that his name” I cringe at hearing my ex boyfriends name. He gets closer to me and says this more quietly “Oh yes you remember him, I put that bitch in the hospital for two weeks”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP, you don’t deserve to say one fucking thing about Kellin or Gerard. I should of done something then but I didn’t and that was a long time ago. I take your shit today because I usually don’t give a flying fuck about what you say, but if you ever hurt Gerard you have it coming for you.” Then he punches me in the jar it doesn’t really hurt compared to my dad or Bert. I take the bait “Oh owww is that your hardest punch” he swings again but he misses. Then I punch him in the jaw and he falls to the ground, I see blood running down his mouth and as he ties to get up I spit on him. I grab Gerard’s hand and pull him out of the locker room.

“Oh my god Frank are you okay” Gerard says and he pulls me into a hug

“Yeah, I’m sorry you had to see that…… I just couldn’t let him talk to you like that”

“Frankie from what I saw in there you’re a lot stronger than you put off, he should be scared of you”

“I guess I just I never had a reason to fight back, and I’d rather it not be dramatic. But he can’t talk about you like that.”

“Thanks, Frankie… um whos Kellin?”

“um… Kellin was my last boy friend, I was 14”

“Did that guy really put him in the hospital for two weeks?”

It’s painfull to talk about him but I’m not even giving Gerard the whole story, “um.. well.. ya I guess, Kellin was my best Friend and it was kinds like a known fact that he was gay, and then he kissed me and we ended up dating. One day we were walking back to his house holding hands and that douche came up to us. He called Kellin a Disease saying that I had caught the disease too and that’s why we were gay. His friends pulled me aside and held me there so I had to watch them throw, beat, punch, kick, and cut kellin, they ended it by punching me in the gut.”

“oh my god Frankie I’m so sorry”

“It’s fine after that Kellin and his family moved across the country, and I haven’t seen or talked to him since…. I never want that to happen to you so if anybody lays a finger on you, you tell me and they will get the shit beaten out of them”

Gerard gives me a kiss and just giggles and says “I love you so much”
Sign up to rate and review this story