Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

A Good Day-Chapter 10

by MCR667 0 reviews

*FERARD* The morning after. Every thing is going well. But it's time for Frank to leave.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-12-02 - Updated: 2012-12-03 - 1387 words - Complete

0Unrated
Every thing is good now. but they have to go back to school in the next chapter

Chapter 10
3am Sunday morning
Franks Pov

I wake up naked in Gerard’s bed but he’s not here, then I hear commotion in the TV room. I get up to go see what’s happening and when I walk in I see Ray and Gerard trying to help Mikey walk. Gerard is in his boxer then I look down and Shot I forgot to put pants on.

“oh dude seriously, put pants on” ray grimaces

“Wow Frank your naked and you came out of Gees room. Did you guys have sex?” Mikey says very drunkenly. I quickly grab boxers and go over and help them get Mikey in bed. Once we get him in bed after all his struggle and he eventually passes out. We all go and collapse on the couch.

“What time is it?” I ask

“3am” Gerard answers and rub his eyes “Ray how did you let him get this way?”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t realize how much he was drinking, and when I did realize I brought him back, I’m really sorry Gerard.”

“It’s fine. I’m sure this wont happen again after this. It will be his first hangover” Gerard says and puts his arm around me. I lean my head on his shoulder. Then he says, “I remember the first time I got drunk I was 16 too, it was um… after bob and I just lost myself”

“Ya the first time I got drunk I was 16 too, it was just a party like this and after that I watch my self now but there are still occasions” Ray shares.

“How bout you Frankie when was the first time you got drunk?” Gerard asks.

“Um…. Well…. I was 12 and… well…. My dad had stabbed my leg here” I show them the scar on my leg “and once he sober he found me in the kitchen holding a towel to it. He open a cabinet and poured pure tequila on my leg, and that hurt a lot he gave me the bottle and said “drink this it will help” so I did I drank the whole bottle, I passed out and I woke up with a bad hangover, my leg had stopped bleeding. And I threw up a couple thousand times while my dad stood there and laughed. He ended up punching me a few times for drinking the whole bottle. But ya I did feel good that day. That’s one of the reasons why that was the last time I even had alcohol” God did I just tell them that shit I’m stupid.

“ Oh My God Frank that terrible” Ray says

“I’m sorry I shouldn’t of told you guys that.”

Gerard pulls me into a hug and says, “Oh Frankie I’m glad you told me. I want to know every thing about you” Then he gives me a light kiss then another one hard.

Then ray coughs and says, “um I’m still here” me and Gerard pull apart giggling

“Sorry Ray” Gerard says

“So… um did you guys… um... You know?” Ray tries to ask. Then our faces turn a very dark red.

“So you guys did, well I’m gonna leave you to alone.” As he steps out and we hear him drive away.

We both stand up and walk into Gerard’s room, We lie down under the covers and Gerard puts his arm around me and I put my head on his bare chest and stare drawing a pattern on his stomach with my fingers.

Then Gerard says “I Love you Frank Iero” and kisses me on the top of my head.

I look up at him and say “As I do Love you Gerard Way”
-
-
-
Sunday 11am

Me and Gerard were sitting at the counter after eating and just talking when we here Mikey groaning as he gets up, Then we see him appear in the hallway with his hand on his head.

“Good morning sleepy head” Gerard says

“erhh Morning” Mikey says and plops his body down on the stool next to mine. I get up and pour him a cup of coffee and hand it to him. “Thanks Franks”

“So how’s your first hangover Mikey?” I ask in a very smiley tone.

“Just wonderful” he says filled with sarcasm and gives me annoyed look.

“So little bro what do you remember from last night?” Gerard asks him while pulling me onto his lap.

“Not much mostly I remember up to when you guys left the party, then I remember seeing Frank completely naked” I blush and I’m sure my face turns purple.

“Oh ya sorry about that” I say quietly and Gerard gives me a kiss on my cheek.

“It’s fine Frank, I mean I should really thank you for a while I thought I would loose my virginity before Gerard did. Just next time don’t let me see.”

“Hey!!!” Gerard says annoyed. I turn my head to look at Gerard and smile and give him a kiss

The day goes on and we basically nurse Mikey back to health, so that he feels better tomorrow to go back to school. I told Gerard that that would be my last night staying with him because I didn’t want to intrude and that conversation went like this:

“Gee this is going to be my last night staying here okay?”
“But Frankie I just want you to stay with me”
“I can’t my dad wont fly for that”
“Fine, but your staying over for dinner tomorrow night for dinner.”
“Why?”
“Because I want you to meet my mom and she is coming over for dinner. You don’t need to dress nice or anything just regular school clothes. I mean you don’t have to if you don’t want to”
“Of course I do Gee I will be there”

So thus it was settled that I was meeting Mrs. Way tonight. The rest of Sunday was pretty calm until I got back from seeing my “dad” or Bert when I took my shower.

I hopped in and the water was nice and hot and the next thing I new it Gerard was in there with me.

“Hey baby, I needed to shower too so I thought I could just hop in” I give a generous look down, to see that he is also completely naked. I can see his body getting wet and I generously close the gap between us. I Grab his wet hair and pull it hard while we kiss, our toughen end up entwined and our cocks are most certainly touching and we both have an erection now. At that time I reach my hand down and grab his dick and Gerard moans. I continue to kiss him while I circle the tip of his cock. Then suddenly I’m against the wall and Gerard is kissing me really hard and I bring one hand to his head and the other to his back to bring us even closer together. Then he’s kissing my neck and grabbing my cock, the sensation that goes through me feels so good then he starts moving his had up and now and I can’t help but move my hip into his hand then I’m moaning very loudly “OOOOOOHHHHH GERARD!!!” Then he’s back at my mouth and I reach down and move my hand on to his cock and he moans my name. He start moving his hand faster and I basically shout “I’m gonna come” and then my whole body tenses up and I shout/moan “GERARD” and I come and then he does the same. Then he brings his mouth to mine and gives me a gentler kiss. We continue in the shower with just regular shower business with a few sweet kisses in between.

We get out of the shower and find Mikey blasting music in his headphones and we just laugh. I love this man so much with my whole body and my heart aches for him every single second. I don’t know how I’m going to get through school tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story