Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

A long weekend-Chapter 9

by MCR667 0 reviews

*FERARD* Frank spend thursday-sunday at Gerards apartment. They sort every thing out and say i love you in the end. but theres more trouble on the way as Gerard will find new things out about frank

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-12-01 - Updated: 2012-12-02 - 1843 words - Complete

1Hot
hey guys here it is. please rate and review if you like it i plan for this to be long so i hope you all keep reading

Chapter 9
Later Thursday night
Franks Pov

I had slipped away at 6:30 for Bert, and returned in no time. Gerard had told me I can stay as long as need to but I’m not gonna push it long I don’t want to intrude so I will stay until Gerard will let me leave.

I’m in the kitchen pouring myself a glass of water with Mikey sitting at the breakfast bar behind me, when Gerard walks up next to me and squeezes my ass.

“eeeepppp” I squeak

“Gerard that’s gross” Mikey says. Then Gerard firmly rest his hand on my ass.

“Come on Gerard stop that before Franks sues you for sexual harassment” Mikey says

Then Gerard swiftly pulls me tight against his body and kisses me hard. I reply by kissing him back and digging my body into his then he slips his toughen in my mouth.

Then Gerard pulls away with me so wanting more and says “You don’t mind Frankie right?”

I once again kiss him hard and try to get my body even closer to him and pull at his hair.

“JESUS, JUST GET A ROOM”

We pull a part a distance each other “Sorry” I slip out. We all start to laugh. It’s so easy with them, just to talk and have fun. We watch a movie and hang out and talk until like 1am. We decided that we would take tomorrow off of school and go into town and just have fun.

“Okay Frankie You can sleep in my room and I will sleep on the couch”
“No Gerard it’s fine I can sleep on the couch”
“No Frankie that’s not gonna happen you are my guest”
“Fine” He turns around and starts to walk away “Wait gee can we just sit together for a while”

He runs in and tackles me on to his be and say, “Of course Frankie I’d love to”

I guess at some point we fell asleep because I wake up in Gerard’s arms. My head is resting on his chest; I look up to his face he’s so beautiful. I can’t believe I’m in his bed, well not in that way all we did was share a few sweet kisses and cuddle. But that just makes me smile.

I’m guessing neither of them will really wake up anytime soon because it’s 6:30 and we’re not going to school. I will make them a good breakfast and me to I don’t think I’ve eaten at all in the past 3 days. I stay up late and wake up early cause the more time your sleeping out side its likely something bad will happen to you so most nights I get 3 or 4 hours of sleep.

I make three eggs, French toast, bacon, and hash browns. I set the table and pour three glasses of orange juice. I run into Gerard’s room and I lay down where I was when I woke up and I reach my head up and kiss Gerard. He smiles and kisses me more.

“Wow Frank you smell really good almost like French toast” He says

“No silly that’s your breakfast I made you”

He then opens his eyes and says “Frankie you didn’t have to do that”

“I know but I wanted too, so lets go eat I’m starving”

“Okay’

“Oh and wake Mikey up I made him a plate to”
Gerard run into Mikeys room and jumps on his bed and scream “WAKE UP SIEEPY HEAD, FRANKIE MADE US BREAKFAST”

They walk in the room and then their jaws drop “Wow Frankie you really went all out I mean you must have been up along time making this”

“No, not really just 6:30, that’s later then when I usually wake up”

Gerard pulls me into a hug and says “oh Frankie what time do u usually wake up?”

“Well on week days I wake up at 4:30 or 5:00 and on week ends usually 6:00”

“God Frankie why so early”

“Um…. Well… I don’t want to see my dad in the morning and I guess it’s all just came habit since I’ve been doing it so long” That is kinda true cause I did do that when I lived with my dad. Gerard gives me a sad look and we sit down and eat.

-
-
-
Saturday

The last two days have been amazing. I’ve spent almost every second with Gerard. Except when I told him I was going to check in with my dad when I was really seeing one of my regulars.

We met this cool guy Ray Toro earlier. And were going to his party later tonight. Gerard went out for food to stock the house so it was just I and Mikey watching Tv and causally chatting about comics. Then the door burst open and it’s Gerard saying “Okay guys I have our out fits for the party”

“No, Gerard you can’t dress me I already know what I’m going to wear”

“Fine Mikey but Frank your not getting out of this” Then Gerard pulls me into his room.

He pulls out my out fit and says “Put this on and come out when you’re done I will change in the bathroom” then he shuts the door and walks away. I put on the pants and they are perfectly tight they form exactly to my ass. And the shirt is extremely tight too, I’m wearing all back I fix my hair. Then I step in front of a full-length mirror and I have to admit I look pretty good. I’m really skinny but it looks like I have muscle, and you can’t really see my black eye anymore, then I put on a layer of black eyeliner and step out.

When I get out I see Gerard out side in all black the same as me but his pants aren’t jean and they are some how skin tight. It’s going to be really hard not to jump on him when he looks like that.

Gerard’s Pov

When Frank step out of my bed room I don’t want to go out anymore, and I feel my cock twitching but hopefully I frank doesn’t turn me on too much or I will have an erection the whole time. I can see all of franks tattoos well that’s no true I don’t know if he has any under his shit or below the belt. But what I do know is that I want his tattooed body on mine.

We head to the party and I’m holding franks hand almost the whole time it’s a fun party with cool people, but we all agreed not to drink so we are kinda out cast. Well not Mikey he’s having a blast, frank and I both decide that we should leave and Mikey said he will get a ride from ray so we get home and walk in.

“I’m glad Mikey is having fun” I say “I’m sorry you didn’t have fun tonight but, one good thing did come from tonight” I say as I get closer
And he says “oh ya and what’s that?” he says closing the rest of the gap

“Well I got to see you in the incredibly tight outfit” I say and place a firm kiss on his mouth
The next thing I know I’m on top of him on my bed still fully clothed but we are kissing. I am defiantly getting an erection and I don’t care. Franks starts kissing my neck and we grind our hips together and I can feel his erection. Then I’m ripping his shirt of and kissing his chest and feeling his muscles and seeing all of his tattoos. We kiss again, and hard he lifts his hips again to my once again having our cocks touch.

Then I’m straddling him and he rips my shirt off. Our hips touch again and we both groan loudly. I’m glad Mikeys not home. Then I’m unbuttoning his pants and I grab his cock and he lets out a loud moan.

Then he says “Gee, I want you in me like now”

We kiss again “okay Frankie, but I’m.. I’m a virgin”

“Me too gee, but I love you and I really want this” he barely get out between kisses

“Okay” I grab lube and a condom out of my dresser. I remove Franks pant completely and now he wearing nothing, I take a second just to look and Frank and how beautiful, he’s tan and he has the perfect amount of muscles, and then there are his tattoos that just call to me I want to be in Frank so badly. Franks leans over to me and he pulls my pants and boxers off and he just lightly dance his toughen over my erection, which just makes the throbbing worse. Then he lies back again.

“You ready, I need to prep you”
“I’m ready gee” Then I spread the lube on my fingers and shove two fingers into his ass. I can tell it hurts but he’s strong and he can handle it so I shove my third finger in and say, “You okay Frank? We don’t have to if you don’t want to”

“Gerard, please I want you in me and I want it now so please just get your cock in me” so I slipped the condom on and spread lube down my length. I position his hip in the right place and he raps his legs around me. Then I put my cock into his ass and I moan because Frank feels amazing. But I can tell he’s in pain but he just tells me to go deeper. So I do I put it in all the way then I see his face relax.

I slide back and then back in and moan “Oooo Frank”

I look at him and then he lets out a groan, but it’s out of pleasure. Frank starts to move his hips and we go fast.

Frank lets out “I’m gonna come, soon”

So I start to move fast and then I know I’m going to come I let out a loud moan “Ahhh FRANK” and he lets out “OHHHH GERARD” And I come and he comes all over my chest. I slide out of him and lie down next to him and pull him into my arms.

He says “sorry” and tries to wipe his come off my chest, but I just pull him into a sweeter kiss and whisper, “I love you” into his ear
Sign up to rate and review this story