Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Hips Don't Lie

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Carmen visits the hospital after Adam tells about what happens. She offers a way to cheer them, but Sakura takes it the wrong way.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2012-12-07 - Updated: 2012-12-07 - 741 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hips Don't Lie:

This is too depressing for me. I have to do something for them. Before, I do that, I probably should back up some. So, here I go.

I got the call from Adam about what happened to Rose. I didn't believe what I heard at first. I blinked on my end at first.

"What?" I asked.

"Rose came to work and had a break down today," he said.

"But didn't you ban her today?" I asked.

"She came anyway!"

"And she's in the hospital right now?"

"Yes."

"Which one?"

"Miami Wad Hospital."

"And where are you guys?"

"We're on our way over there now."

"I'll be right there!" I hung up the phone. I straightened up myself and rushed out the door. It took me about forty-five minutes, but I made it. I found everyone sitting on the hall, waiting. I frowned at the atmosphere.

"How is she?" I asked. Everyone looked up at me. Sakura gave me a cold snare. I shook my head at her. I'm not coming here to fight with you today, Panda!

"Why are you here?" she asked. Adam put his hand on her shoulder.

"I called her over here," he whispered. She gave him a sharp face.

"Why?!?" she asked. Their boss, Katherine, put up her hand.

"Sakura, this is not the place," she said. The panda sat back, frowning.

"She's still asleep," Greg answered. I nodded at him.

"Thank you," I said. I walked over and took a seat next to my Adam. Sakura glared at me again.

"And how long are you staying?" she muttered to me.

"As long as Adam wants me here," I said. I turned to my fiance. “Right, baby?” Adam bit his lower lip as I didn’t wait for an answer.

“Exactly!” I said, patting him on the back. I leaned my head on his shoulder. Panda turned away, sneering. Eat that, bitch!, I thought.

Back to my last thought.

I thought about something to cheer up these people with. I shut my eyes for a moment.
“We should all go for a drink,” I said at last. I opened my eyes to see them all staring at me.

“For after Rose gets out and gets better,” I added on. “It doesn’t have to be big. Just some drinks back at our place.” They didn’t speak at first. Sakura snorted at me.

“You have you shame, do you?” she asked. I gave her a strange look.

“Excuse me?” I asked. Adam tried to restrain her, but to no use.

“Are you not aware of the problem at hand?” she asked. “Our friend is sick right now or are you that stupid?”

“Why do you think I’m trying to cheer everyone up?” I asked.

“Spare me your crap!” Sakura barked. “You just making this about yourself!” She turned to Adam.
“Tell her, Adam!” she called. He hung his head and put up his hands.

“Please don’t drag me into this,” he whispered. The panda snorted at him.

“Pussy!” she barked as she hit him on the arm.

“Ow,” he whispered.

“Hey!” I barked. “Don’t you hit him!”

“What? You want me to punch you instead?”

“I would love to see you try, Panda!”

Sakura rose to her feet with teeth gritted. “What did you just call me?!?”

“You heard me!” I said. “Panda!”

“That’s it, you’re going down, bitch!”

She tried to swing at me, but all of the guys held her back. She tried to fight them off.

“Let go!” that stupid Panda yelled at them all. I held out my arms, waiting for her to attack me.

“Bitch, come at me,” I said.

“Oh trust me, I will!” Sakura yelled.

“Excuse me!” someone barked at us from down the hall. We all looked up to see a nurse staring at us with a scowl on her face.

“This is a hospital, not a playground!” she hissed. “If you want to fight, take it outside!”
Then, she stomped off back to work. We all settled down back in our chairs. I looked up at the crowd.

“The drinks option is still open for you all if you are still interested,” I said.

“Shut up,” Sakura hissed as she glared at me. I pretended not to hear her as Adam and Duncan did their best to restrain her again. Somehow, I win again.

You Will Never Find True Happiness
Sign up to rate and review this story