Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Cornflake Girl

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Under her withdrawal and addicted state, Rose as some violent dreams while she is resting.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-12-06 - Updated: 2012-12-07 - 520 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cornflake Girl:

Nightmare Maze

I kept seeing a deep haze of yellow. I don't know where I am going. I don't even think that I am stepping on the solid ground. Every time I move, my body feels like it's sinking even more. My heart pounded out of control in my chest.

Where the hell am I?, I thought. I tried to feel around for something familiar. My stomach turned as I only felt clouds./How do I get out of here? I need to get back and do more work!/ I froze when I heard laughter above my head. I looked around me for a moment.

"Hello?" I asked. The laughter kept ringing out to me. I began taking steps backwards.

"Stop," I whispered. "I don't know what you want. Stop laughing at me. Stop laughing at me." Suddenly, something or someone grabbed onto my wrist. I looked down to see a pale hand with deep red nails trying to drag me down. I screamed as I tried to struggle away.

"Let me go!" I cried. "Please let me go!" The hand kept pulling me downwards. I tried grasp onto anything in vain to stay afloat. The laughing only grew worse around me.

"Help me!" I cried. "Please! Somebody save me!" Pretty soon, most of my body disappeared into the yellow cloud below me. Only my arm remained up in the air. I couldn't even scream out anymore. My friends, family, and boyfriend ran through my head as I kept sinking downwards. I shut my eyes and took in my demise.

That laughing sound filled my head again. I paused for a long moment. So, I'm not dead?, I thought. But where am I now?

"In hell!" someone shouted at me. I jerked open my eyes. Ashlee's face leaned in close to mine. I blinked at her.

"Ashlee?" I asked. "What are you doing here?" She gave me a smirk that made my whole floating body grow stiff.

"What else?" she asked. "I'm here to kill." My eyes grew wide at those words.

"Kill me?" I asked. "Why?" She shook her head at me.

"Don't you know?" she asked. "You stole Pete away from me. You broke up my family."

"Broke up your family?" I asked. I shook my head at her. "No!" I cried. "It wasn't like that!"

"Liar!!!" she screamed.

"But he fell in love with me first!"

"Home wrecker!"

"I'm not!"

"Home wrecker! Home wrecker! Die, home wrecker!"

"I'm sorry! Please don't kill me!"

"DIE!!!" She raised a knife over her head with blood and rage in her eyes. I tried to escape, but her nails dug into my shoulder as the rest of her body pinned me to the clouds. I tried to scream out, but my voice was gone. All I could do was lie there and wait as the knife plunged down into my throat. The last thing I saw was all of my blood flowing out everywhere.

Reality

Pete watched her with a heavy heart as Rose trashed around in her bed, whimpering in her sleep.

I'm a Man, I'm a Goddess
Sign up to rate and review this story