Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The 9 Month After Party

Missing your Friend

by tmbfucks 16 reviews

Frank needs to stop being avoided. He needs his friend back.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-12-08 - Updated: 2012-12-08 - 1450 words

0Cliche
Frank's P.O.V

It’s been a month and a half since the party. Penina has barely talked to me since. She hasn’t even looked me in the eye. I don’t want her to avoid me. Well, she was fine the first few weeks after that night, it’s just recently. I’m scared she hates me. I feel so guilty for sleeping with her, but she kind of led me on. I really need to speak to her. Luckily she didn’t tell anyone else. But I feel so guilty for cheating on Jen. I didn’t try to do it. It just happened.

‘Frank. What’s wrong with you?’ Gerard asked snapping his fingers in front of me.

‘I don’t know. It’s just, well, has Penina said anything to you?’ I asked.

‘No dude. Why would she? You’re the person she talks to about everything.’ Ray answered. I sighed. That’s what I thought. Jen walked into the lunch hall and sat next to me. She kissed my cheek.

‘Hi Jen.’ I greeted.

‘Hey baby. What’s wrong?’ She asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

‘Nothing. I promise. I think I need to cancel tonight that. I haven’t spent a night with Penina in ages. I think I should go round to her house if she lets me.’ I answered.

‘Okay. We can go out tomorrow.’ She said sweetly. Why did I ever cheat on her? She’s amazing, but for some reason, I don’t feel right with her anymore. Penina walked to the table and started eating. She didn’t say hello to anyone.

‘Penina, are you okay?’ I asked. She looked up at me and smiled.

‘Yeah. I’m fine.’ She said, but I could tell she was lying.

‘So, can we hang out tonight at your house? I haven’t seen you in ages.’ I asked.

‘Oh, um. I would, but I’m going out tonight.’ She lied. I sighed. Why is she doing this?

‘Come on. Can’t you just cancel? It’s been ages since we last saw each other.’ I begged.

‘Frank, I said no. Just stop it.’ She said sounding irritated. She left her food and left the room. For fuck sake. What’s wrong with her? She shouldn’t get angry at me.

‘What’s her problem?’ Mikey asked.

‘I don’t know.’ I answered honestly. I really have no clue.

‘You know what you could do? You can stalk her, just for tonight, to see where she’s going. Oh my god! We could use my parents van. This is going to be so much fun. We could order pizza and everything.’ Gerard said.

‘That sounds really weird Gee.’ Hozzie said to her boyfriend.

‘Yeah, but it also sounds fun. You could come too.’ He offered.

‘No, I can’t. My brother’s coming over.’ She said.

‘Well, Mikey, you’re definitely coming. I can’t risk you telling mum or dad.’

‘Whatever. But you can’t damage the van. You have no clue how much shit we’d be in.’ Mikey warned his older brother.

‘I won’t.’ Gerard sighed. Later that night, I met up at the Way’s house. I knocked on their door, and Mikey answered.

‘Hey. Are you ready to go?’ He asked.

‘No. I don’t feel comfortable doing this at all.’ I answered.

‘Me neither, but you know Gee, once he gets an idea in his head, it has to happen.’ He said. I nodded my head. We piled up in the van. Gerard drove, I was in the middle of the front seats, and Mikey was on the other side. We parked at Penina’s house. We got there just in time too. Penina was sobbing onto her mum’s shoulder, and they went into their car. Gerard started following them.

‘So, I was thinking about getting some art supplies, but they’re really expensive. Maybe I could steal them?’ Gerard asked.

‘Dude, this is completely not the time.’ I said.

‘Okay, but I was just thinking about what I should do.’ He said defensively.

‘Dude, you’re not going to steal anything, okay? I’ll tell mum and dad if you do.’ Mikey said. Gerard sighed and just continued driving until they stopped the car. We’re in the hospital parking lot. What if Penina’s dying? I couldn’t handle that.

‘Oh my god. Why are we here? Why is she going to the hospital?’ I asked getting really scared.

‘Frank, don’t worry. Everything’s going to be fine.’ Mikey said.

‘What if it’s not? What if that’s why she’s been getting angry? Because it’s a side effect of her illness?’ I asked.

‘Now you’re just being paranoid. If you really want to know, just go in there and ask her.’ Gerard said.

‘Wait. What building did she go into?’ Mikey asked. I pointed at the one closest to us.

‘That one.’ I answered.

‘Oh god.’ Mikey said running his hands through his hair.

‘What? What is it? Why did you do that?’ I asked in a panicky voice.

‘That building is the maternity ward.’ He answered. My eyes widened.

‘What?’ I asked getting even more scared than before.

‘That building is the maternity ward. I don’t know how to make it any clearer.’

‘Oh my god! Who do you think the father is?’ Gerard asked.

‘It’s me. I’m the dad.’ I answered. Mikey and Gerard looked at me.

‘What do you mean? You cheated on Jen?’ Mikey asked.

‘It was after the party when I took her home. It was a mistake. I can’t believe this. I need to see her.’ I said. I made Mikey open the door and get out so that I could. I was about to run into the maternity ward when I almost bumped into someone. ‘Sorry.’ I said quickly.

‘Frank?’ She asked. I looked towards her. It was Penina.

‘Penina. I need to talk to you. Now.’ I said. Her mum looked at me.

‘It’s okay honey. Let me know if you need anything. I’ll be in the car.’ She said. Once she sat in the car I just looked at Penina.

‘How could you do this? Why didn’t you tell me? What did you think I was going to do? I would’ve been there for you. You should’ve told me.’ I said.

‘I wasn’t going to tell you because…’ She started.

‘Because what?’ I asked.

‘Because, I wasn’t going to keep it.’ She said handing me a letter. I read it. It was a confirmation letter about her having an abortion. I shook my head.

‘Penina, don’t do this.’ I begged.

‘But you’re with Jen. I didn’t want to have a baby. I didn’t tell anyone who the dad was. Not even my mum. Please, just let me do this.’ She said about to cry. I pulled her into a hug and she cried on my shoulder.

‘I want to be there for you. I know we’re young and that this was the most idiotic thing we’ve ever done, but I want to have a baby. You’re my best friend Penina. You can talk to me about everything.’ I said rubbing her back. She nodded her head.

‘Okay. I’ll tell you everything I know about this. I’ll tell my mum that you’re coming over.’ She said.

‘Can I have a lift then?’ I asked.

‘Why? Didn’t you bring your car?’ She asked me.

‘Actually, Gerard made me follow you in his parents’ van. Mikey’s in there too. I’ll text them to go home. Let’s just have a fun night at your house and talk about what we’ll do.’ I answered. She giggled.

‘That’s so typical of him. Okay then. Let’s go.’ She said. I smiled at her. This is going to change everything, but I don’t care. I want to have a baby with her now that I know it could happen. I can’t believe that I’m going to be a dad though. My parents will kill me.

Hey guys! I woke up at half past 4 this afternoon. It was horrible. Although, you can expect a lot of updates tonight. MIA!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!? You haven't reviewed the last chapter! I LOVE YOU MIA!!! Haha. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY ONESHOT HINT HINT! Haha. So, I hope you liked this chapter. Please, please, rate and review. PLEASE!!! I want rates people. Haha. Anyway, Happy Hanukkah! :D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story