Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > If I Just Save You Then You Could Save Me Too

Stop This Pain Tonight

by Awkward 2 reviews

Billie Joe Armstrong

Category: Green Day - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2012-12-08 - Updated: 2012-12-08 - 1109 words

1Original
Billie's P.O.V /For once, they all had their assignment done. Which was a huge surprise, usually two or three people wouldn't have even bothered. "Who wants to read their work out?" No-one raised their hand, guess I'd have to pick someone. "Jack." He groaned as I said his name, this be interesting. "Do I really have to?" "Yes." He stood infront of the class and hid his face being his assignment. "Why homosexuality is wrong." He glanced at Jimmy. "That's enough." I stopped him before he could go any further. I couldn't have him reading something as absurd as that. "Whatever." The majority of the class had written on homosexuality being a wrong thing. "Jimmy." He was the last person to read his essay out. "Homosexuality," He began, "Does anyone really give a fuck?" I had no idea about where he was going with his essay, but I let him continue. "I find it hilarious how a man can love a woman, but a man can't love another man or a woman can't love a woman. Why should anyone be looked down on all because of their sexuality? We can all pin the blame of homosexuality hate on society, but no-one is forcing you to be part of it all. Fuck whoever you want, love whoever you want. You're the one in control of your own life, not anyone else-" Jimmy stopped reading, he flicked through his essay before scrunching it up and throwing it away. "I can't do this." He pushed past me and ran out of the door. "That sums it all up, he's definetly a faggot." Alex said. No-one laughed or tried to make another rather unfunny joke. "You can all go. Leave your essays on my desk before leaving." "We still have fifteen minutes left!" Gloria protested. "Oh shut up." Jack replied. I watched as they all left, Jimmy would have to come back for his things and I would be waiting. As I predicted, he did. He slowly packed up his things, I could hear him sniffing quietly. "You ran out. Why?" He didn't answer me, something about him was fascinating. "Here." He thrusted his scrunched up essay on my desk. "I'm speaking to you." I gritted at him. Jimmy's hazel eyes flickered up at me then back at the ground. "Well I'm not speaking to you." He shot back. He escaped out the door before I could try and stop him. I sighed and went back to my laptop. /"Jack and Alex, detention after school." I said as I walked into the classroom. It had become tiring to keep having to threaten them with detention and now each time someone did something wrong, like Jack and Alex jumping on the tables, it would result in detention. "But sir." Jack whined. "No fucking buts, now sit the fuck down!" I began handing them back their essays that I had corrected last night, resulting in me having to blow Adrienne off. She didn't mind, now to think of it, she didn't even care. "As you can see that most of you wrote on why homosexuality is wrong, I had to still correct it because everyone is valued to their own opinion. But everyone is not valued to spit shit about someones sexual orientation. So don't be surprised if you get a D, E or F." I explained to them, a few of the kids groaned as they knew that is exactly what they done. "So did anyone get an A?" Gloria asked. They all turned to look at Jimmy. "No." I had purposely not given any A's, even to Jimmy. They could all have done better. "Can I be excused?" Jimmy held up his wrist, droplets of scarlet blood were dripping from it. Everyone stared at him in complete awe. "Emo." Jack said loudly. I shot him a glare that sent him cowering into his seat. "Come with me. Everyone shut the fuck up and start redo-ing your essays." I walked out of the classroom with Jimmy right behind me. "What happened?" I asked, usually I wouldn't have gave a shit. "I sliced my wrist." He said modestly. I stared at him, it was sickening to see teenagers harming themselves. "Why?" "Your class sucks." He drummed impatiently on the wall. "You know you're really starting to get on my last nerve." "And you're starting to get on mine." In all my years of teaching, I never thought I would come across something this stubborn. "You know this year can run along nicely, if you fucking co-operated." Jimmy snorted, "I don't do co-operation." I grabbed his t-shirt and pushed him against the wall. "And I don't do snotty teenage boys." "Yeah but you do do young boys." Jimmy smirked. I raised my fist to hit him but lowered it, he wasn't worth losing my job. "You're pathetic and you can stay outside till you're ready to apologize. You wanna act like a kid, I'll treat you like one." "Yeah now all that is missing is for you to rape me." He shot back. I ignored the kid and walked back into the class, slamming the door shut. He had really gotten to me. "Sir." Gloria called out. "What?!" I snapped at her. She flinched back and pushed out her bottom lip. "Um..nothing." That kid was really starting to agitate me, but I couldn't let it show. It was my duty to discipline him and that was what I would do. No matter what it took. No kid ever got out of my class without being taught manners and respect for others. //"Hey Dad? You know how you're part of the school board?" Joey came up to me with that familiar sly smirk when he needed a favour. And it was never a good favour. "Yes..." I replied slow and suspiciously. "Well I was wondering if you could try and convince Mr.King to let me change one of my subjects to Art." He grinned. He wasn't being serious? This had to be the fifth time he changes a subject and I was having none of it. "Aww please." Joey begged. "Don't be harsh, Billie. Let the boy do what he wants." Adrienne said, behind her was my younger son, Jake. He was pretty zoned out for a thirteen year old and was only interested in his skateboard. "Hey Dad." He sat down beside me and placed his feet on the coffee table before I hit them off. "Fine, I'll see what I can." I muttered. Adrienne bent down and kissed my lips. "Thanks Dad!" Joey said cheerfully before running out of the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story