Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > X-M@$

X-M@$

by YoshikiHide182 4 reviews

Auditioned story.what happens when you put two bands together for Christmas?well we'll soon find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-12-07 - Updated: 2012-12-07 - 580 words

0Unrated
SO HERE IT IS!!!HAPPY X M@$ EVERYONE!!

Amaya pov

I woke up in the early morning light to the sound of an annoying 14 year old sister jumping up and down on my bed. “Amaya amaya wake up!!! guess what day it is!!” Hitomi shouted as she sat on the bed to face me.
“let me guess.....the day I kill you with my alarm chock and throw you into a river?” I replied annoyingly as I looked over at the time on the clock. It read 2:30 AM as I sighed looking back to hitomi who was still smiling away. “no silly it December!!!” “oh god are you sure?”
I asked as I got myself out of bed remembering last year's in Japan with our family.....



“Still a bad time for you? Don't worry were not going over there this year! we can celebrate with our friends!” Hitomi smiled as she got off the bed. She made me smile when she said that because we both have the greatest friends though some of them haven't 'met' the other friends yet...


“Hitomi are you sure? yoshiki and hide ad all that haven't met Gerard and the rest yet” I asked in concern as I looked over at the two different pictures. “yes Amaya! Mazy will agree with me on it and so will penina! In fact I think it's the best time now to introduce everybody” Hitomi smiled as she hugged my waist.
It’s been a year since the last Christmas which was a disaster and also a year when hitomi came to live with me.



She let go and went into the other room to get breakfast. I rummaged through my draw until I found my phone and rang a certain number.
“Hello?” the familiar voiced chimed as I sighed” Hi penina it's me” I announced as I went into the next room. “Hey mayday how's it been?” she chimed as I shuddered at her new 'nickname' for me.


“I'm okay but Hitomi's come up with a good idea for Christmas” I said in an equally high voice. “Cool! What is it?” she inquired with a kind of mysterious tone in her voice.
“well...um....” “SHE WANT'S TO ASK IF YOU THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA FOR BOTH SETS OF FRIENDS TO MEET AND SPENT CHRISTMAS TOGETHER!” Hitomi shouted at the phone as she finished cooking her scrambled eggs.


“yes thank you hitomi for getting the point across and for damaging my ear drum” I said in a sarcastic tone as penina started to speak.
“mayday that's a brilliant idea! We could spend it in the house in the river night woods, Ya know the one Frankie bought? It's got plenty of rooms for everyone to have one!” she chimed as her voice got high again. “Well that sounds like a plan...wait what happens if they can't do it? Or if they've got plans? Or the hate each other? or-”


“Amaya they have no choice in the matter! Not if I say so!” penina shouted before I could finish my sentence.

“well you know everyone, can you ask them if they can do it? I've got lots of work still at the book store and I won't have time till I get my holiday” I asked her.
“sure! I'll get started on it now!” penina shouted excitedly as she put the phone down. Well this is gonna be interesting....


do you like? please tell me what you think!
Sign up to rate and review this story