Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > X-M@$

Chapter 2

by YoshikiHide182 3 reviews

“Me, Amaya and Hitomi came up with an awesome Christmas plan.....you remember meeting Hideto and pata?” I asked as I kissed him. We pulled apart for a second whilst he thought about it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-12-09 - Updated: 2012-12-09 - 895 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2 is here! the next chapter the rest of mcr will be introduced ad then i'm gonna skip it two weeks so that they'll all be living together.Enjoy!!!


Penina's POV

As soon as I got off the phone to Amaya I felt hands slip around my waist and pull me to the bed. I looked up and saw frank smiling down at me, making me feel safe in his arms. “Frankie it's still early yet go back to sleep” I yawned as I snuggled up to his chest. “I could or....” frank trailed of as he pulled me off of him and started to tickle me.


“HAHA.....FR-FRANKIE........STOP......PLEASE?.....”I screamed in laughter as frank pulled me onto his lap. “so what was that phone call about? It must have been exciting because you were screaming like a fan girl” frank asked it a high pitch tone like the one I did when I was on the phone. “Me, Amaya and Hitomi came up with an awesome Christmas plan.....you remember meeting Hideto and pata?” I asked as I kissed him. We pulled apart for a second whilst he thought about it. “what are you guys planning? I did not appreciate it last time hide was sick on my shoulder”.

“You gave him that strong vodka and you know it” I frowned as I got off the bed and opened the door, letting in our two dogs. “ha ha okay what is it?” Frankie chimed as he pulled me onto his lap again. “we were thinking of bringing all of us together for Christmas, i'm going to hide's and yoshiki's house to ask this morning, Hey babe?” I asked looking at his cute puppy dog face. “yes?”.

“can you ask the guys if they can do it? They'll listen to you and it'll only be for about 2-3 weeks unless we get snowed in of course....” I smirked in a dark tone. “haha you'd love that wouldn't you?” Frankie smiled as he kissed me again. “yes I will it'll make you happy”. “Thank you, my love” I whispered.

(later that day)

Penina POV still (dude it wasn't gonna change)

“are we there yet penina?” Hitomi asked as she looked out at the same snowy surroundings and sighed. “Look saying 'are we there yet' will not get said question any closer to there house.....tell me again why they live so far away”.


“hide's safety pre-cation so if he ever pisses off amaya she doesn’t know where he lives....it's kinda weird but the rest of the band keep up with it..” Hitomi replied as she looked outside again. “wait even though they go out she still doesn’t know?”. “It never bothered her, well apart from when he pissed her off”.


I parked in the drive way and both of us got out of the car at the same time. “bet you anything most of them will still be in bed” I said to hitomi as we reached the door. “i highly doubt it, it's 2 in the afternoon”. “Yes...hold onto that thought” I smirked as I rang the doorbell.



It took about half an hour before someone answered the door. “Hi Sugizo is hide and all that in?” I asked as he yawned. “sure...still in bed though, best if you come in...How long have you been waiting?”.


“About half an hour, we thought everyone had died” Hitomi smirked as we entered the kitchen. “Ha ha hitomi they might as well be if they decide to sleep in til' midnight....I go wake their sorry arses up” He replied I a humorous tone. He left as we entertained ourselves. Though that wasn't long before we heard shouting.


“HIDE WAKE UP!!” “NO! I'M TIRED!!” “YOU DON'T SAY, NOW GET UP!!” “NO!! AND I MEAN IT” “DON'T MAKE ME GET MAZY AND YO-CHAN” “YOU WOULDN'T DARE!!” “TRY ME, MAZY GET IN HERE” “OK OK!! I'M GETTING UP!!”.


Sugizo came back down stairs with a tired looking hide a few minutes after the shouting had ended. Hide looked through his pink hair that was covering his face at us and asked “I haven't pissed of Amaya have I?”. “Not that I’ve heard of , why were you still in bed at this time?” I asked as we all sat down at the table whilst Sugizo made coffee. “drank too much yesterday......thanks to pata and toshi....”


“hey not my fault! Your the one who took on that bet with pata!” Toshi shouted as he and yoshiki entered the room. “By the way what was all that shouting a few minutes ago? I was sleeping so peacefully before your voices broke the silence...” Yoshiki moaned as he sat down next to hide. “it was the sweet Sweet sounds of hide being woken up by Sugizo in the morning..”


Hitomi said dramatically, making everyone laugh in the process. “Soooo.....why are you here? I thought you didn't want to come back?” Sugizo asked as he sipped his coffee. “Well not since you was sick on me” Hitomi muttered under her breath as we remembered what happened.


“I was ill and you know it....” Sugizo muttered back, taking another sip of his coffee. “Hey stop it” toshi moaned as he slapped the back of Sugizo head. “were here because we've got something to ask you guys...”.
Sign up to rate and review this story