Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > X-M@$

decisions and coffee

by YoshikiHide182 1 review

“Well um..... you do know Amaya and hitomi have other friends part from us um you know mikey you already had a close encounter with Sugizo before you met Jennifer” I informed them making mikey ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-12-10 - Updated: 2012-12-10 - 535 words

1Exciting
wooo 2 chapters in two days!!!! i feel ill but at least i'm finishing school next Friday!!!
Enjoy as always!




Frankie's POV

After I kissed penina goodbye I drove down to the bands meeting place near an abandoned factory. It gave all of us the creeps but still, it worked with the scene there. As I entered I heard the familiar shouting of the way brother fighting over what movies were better, whilst the fro man was tuning up his guitar.



Tj and Mia were cuddled up near a fire in the corer of the room, whilst Jennifer and Madison were making coffee for everyone. “Hey Frankie!” Tj shouted from over near the fireplace with a big grin on her face, Making everyone notice me then and there. “hiya!” Mikey waved as he got back to his heated conversation with Gerard. “Ugh i'm so tired....” I moaned as I plopped myself down next to ray and sat up.



“why or do I not ask?” ray said Jokingly as Madison cuddled up next to her boyfriend. “Na penina kept me up all night making Christmas plans which come onto my proposition for all of you....” I replied in a dark, jokingly sinister tone. “Mummy what is uncle Frankie taking about?” I heard from Mia's bewildered voice as Tj sat her on her knee. “Yes uncle Frankie, enlighten us with yours and Penina's proposition...” Gerard asked in a skeptical tone.



“Well um..... you do know Amaya and hitomi have other friends part from us um you know mikey you already had a close encounter with Sugizo before you met Jennifer” I informed them making mikey shudder at the though of what happened. “Why what happened before you met me?” Jennifer asked puzzled as to what mikey had gotten up to before she met him.



“Never mind it's a long story which I’d rather forget” Mikey muttered as he took a gulp of his coffee. “Anyway it's a long shot but would you consider all of us spending Christmas together?” I asked, preparing myself to whatever hate came my way. Instead I heard a few mutters before I heard Ray say “sure it'll be a change but i'm in” everyone nodded in agreement is I relaxed.



“sure and it'll give us a chance me meet this 'Sugizo' that makes mikey nervous to the bone” Gerard said in a dark jokingly tome as everyone laughed. Mikey grunted and went back to reading his batman comic as everyone started talking about the new event coming up. It made me smile to think of how Penina's conversation was going......

Penina's POV


“Um mm I dunno penina we've never met them before, we've met frank and mikey but mikey doesn't remember most of us and I highly doubt he'll want to go near Sugizo....” hide said in a concerned voice.


“So?” I asked looking at everyone else around the table. “What do you guy's think?” Hide asked, looking at the rest of his band members before yoshiki spoke up “I'll do it if everyone else does”. “are you sure?” Hitomi asked looking up from her black cup of coffee. “Sure why not, were not going anywhere any time soon” Toshi assured. “Okay”
Sign up to rate and review this story