Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Heart can Only Break so Much

Huggle Attack

by tmbfucks 9 reviews

Jennifer, stop squeezing my daughter's guts out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-12-11 - Updated: 2012-12-11 - 1340 words

0Unrated
When I got home, everyone made a fuss over me, but pretty quickly it all faded. I spent time with all the kids while the adults were having serious grown-up conversations, and they tend to still bore me, so I wanted to spend time with all the girls. Miles was with his parents. I sighed. I wish I could have had Frank’s kids. I wish I was the mum. Frank would love me then. I love Frank. I don’t know why I do though. It’s like a curse. I only want things I can’t have, and I hate the things I can. I’m pretty much indifferent to the things I do have, and the only time I’m happy is when I spend time with people a lot younger than me or a totally different species. Except spiders. I hate spiders.

‘What’s with all this sadness?’ Zeke asked sitting next to me.

‘What do you think it is?’ I snapped.

‘Sorry. It’s just that I thought you liked kids. You feed Charlie at lunch every single day.’

‘I do. I just like a certain someone having a coffee right now who’s married with kids and tattoos.’ I whispered.

‘Oh. Well, I don’t get what you see in him.’ Zeke said.

‘What the hell do you even mean? He’s beautiful.’ I argued.

‘Yeah, to you, but to me he’s just talented and a nice guy, but you could do better.’

‘No I can’t. I can’t even get that.’

‘You could get anyone. As could I.’ He said in a fake tone.

‘You shouldn’t kidnap people. It’s rude.’ I said. We both giggled.

‘Auntie Penina, can you tell that man not to kidnap me? Princesses don’t get kidnapped.’ Cherry said.

‘You’re a princess? In that case, the ransom could be huge.’ Zeke said lifting her up. Cherry started giggling.

‘Me! Me!’ Lily said lifting her arms up. I picked her up and spun her round. She laughed too. Zeke did it to Hozzie, and I did it to Bandit, and as soon as I put her down, a strong force pushed me to the ground. It held me tight and wouldn’t let go.

‘Jennifer, stop squeezing my daughter’s guts out.’ LynZ said running into the room. I just giggled. I know who Jen is. She’s Bob’s wife.

‘Jen, it’s been too long.’ I said. Jen stood up looking confused. ‘Sorry, it’s an inside joke between me and someone else. You just remind me of her a bit. Hi.’ I said. She hugged me as soon as I got up, and I hugged her back.

‘Jen, you crazy weirdo.’ A man with a beard said. That man was Bob.

‘Yes, but I’m your crazy weirdo.’ She said giving him a kiss.

‘I’m no one’s crazy weirdo.’ I said quietly.

‘What was that?’ Gerard asked me.

‘Nothing. Hey, do you think it’d be alright if I phoned my sisters? I miss them.’ I asked.

‘Sure, but don’t spend too long on the phone. It costs a lot.’ LynZ answered.

‘Okay then Mrs Millionaire.’ I joked. She just rolled her eyes. I dialled a number that was really familiar to me. My older sister’s.

’Hello?’ Callie asked.

‘Hi. It’s me.’ I said.

’If mum found out I’m talking to you, she’d kill me. She made that pretty clear.’ She said straight away.

‘Exactly. If. What if she doesn’t? Listen, I just want to talk to you, Shayla and Mia. I miss you guys like crazy.’ I said.

’Okay, wait a sec.’ She said. So I did, and then I heard the noise of the phone being passed around.

’Penina! I miss you so much. Why can’t you come home?’ Shayla asked.

‘Because, I need my mummy. What are you doing?’ I asked.

’Talking to you. Oh, and I was thinking about what to have for dinner tonight.’ She answered.

‘How about pasta. I know that’s your favourite.’ I suggested.

‘Yes. I love pasta. Especially…’

‘Spaghetti. Yeah. I know.’ I said.

’Will I ever get to see you again?’ She asked.

‘Maybe, but not anytime soon. Listen, I need to talk to Mia. I swear I’ll speak to you soon okay?’ I said.

’Okay. I love you.’ She said.

‘I love you too.’ I said before she passed it on to Mia.

’Penina! Guess what I had for breakfast today?’ She asked. I giggled.

‘What?’ I asked.

’Your muffins. They were delicious.’ She said laughing.

‘Yeah. I know how good they are. I miss you Mia.’ I said.

’I miss, and love you.’ She said.

‘I love you more. So, what’s happening with my room?’ I asked.

‘I don’t know. Mum won’t let us in there. I always try to though.’ She answered.

‘Well, what have I always said about my room? I said don’t go in it. Why is it so important now?’ I asked.

‘Because I want you back. Mum said you’re not coming back, so I want some of your stuff.’ She said.

‘Well, I will see you again. Remember the blue box I made with all my stuff in? It’s in my bottom drawer.’ I said in case she wanted it.

’Thank you. Bye Penina.’ She said. I assumed Callie was asking for the phone back.

‘Bye Mia.’ I said.

’Okay, I need to go because mum’s parking the car, but next time we speak it’ll be me calling you. I love you though.’ Callie said.

‘Love you too. Bye.’ I said hanging up. I’ve clearly made a mess of my own family already. I can’t even talk to them without them being on the lookout. I didn’t want that. I just sighed and joined the others. Ray and Raven were there too. I looked up and smiled. We introduced ourselves and I sat down.

‘How was the phone conversation Penina?’ LynZ asked pouring her friends some hot drinks.

‘Good.’ I said. It was technically true. Actually being able to speak to them was good, and hearing them say that they loved me was good, it’s just not good that they have to keep a close inspection whenever they’re on the phone.

‘What did you talk about?’ She asked.

‘How to have a multiple orgasm.’ I joked.

‘Oh for crying out loud.’ Gerard sighed brushing his fingers through his hair.

‘Well, for all you know, it could’ve been a private conversation. But it was nothing special. It’s not like you really care. It was just a phone conversation.’ I said.

‘Okay. No need to speak like that though. Especially not in front of toddlers and babies.’ She said.

‘Oh come on. The only kid in here is Miles. I doubt his first word is going to be orgasm. Besides, it would be awesome if it was.’ I said.

‘That is true.’ Frank said.

‘No it isn’t. I don’t want my only son to be saying things like that.’ Jamia said.

‘Why must adults ruin things? It would’ve been awesome. Oh well. I’m going to go and play with the kids.’ I said leaving the room. At least Frank agrees with me. It would be an amazing first word to have.

Hello guys! Sorry I didn't update at all yesterday. I was exhausted with the tireds, and yeah. That's my excuse. Yesterday I bought in chocolate coins to school, and today I bought in donuts for Hanukkah. It isn't over yet. Guys, I literally can't get over Frank. It's ridiculous. He gives me all the fuzzy feels and I just want to kiss him. Ugh! Why must life be this hard?!? Haha. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. Rate and review if you did, and even if you didn't. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Haha. :D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story