Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Heart can Only Break so Much

Destruction of Public Property

by tmbfucks 3 reviews

If everyone's so great with the kids, why couldn't she be great to me?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-12-08 - Updated: 2012-12-08 - 1279 words

0Unrated
Zeke knocked on my door and walked into my room. He didn’t even bother letting me say that he couldn’t come in. His dark brown, curly locks were bouncing up and down as he walked to me.

‘What’s wrong?’ He asked seeing my crying.

‘My dad. I called him. He just shouted at me. He hates me. Everyone at home hate me.’ I answered. He looked at my sympathetically, with his deep, dark blue eyes.

‘He doesn’t hate you. It’s just a lot to get used to. I promise, they’ll come to their senses pretty soon.’

‘I doubt it. I’m definitely on their shit list.’

‘Well, you’re not on mine. Come on. Apparently Frank’s coming round with his wife and kids soon.’ He said. I groaned, and he stared at me in confusion.

‘What? I thought you liked him?’ He asked.

‘I do. It’s just that he’s got a wife who’s awesome. He would probably think I’m crazy for trying to rip his clothes off the second he comes through the door.’ I answered.

‘Well, yeah. That is something people would give you a restraining order for, but I’ll be there, so whenever you get that urge just look at me and rip off my clothes. You know you like me more than him.’ He joked. I smiled.

‘Yeah. Course I do.’ I said giving him a hug. I took his hand and ran downstairs. Frank was already there. He was with Jamia, Cherry, Lily and Miles in his arms. I slowed down when I saw him. I feel physically sick. He’s got a family that he loves, and he’ll never love me back. Although, I doubt he ever will. Not in that way anyway.

‘You must be Penina. It’s so nice to meet you. I’m Frank.’ The short man said shaking my hand. I blushed and smiled. I gave him a hug trying to not squash the baby. He hugged me back giggling.

‘Why did you do this to me?’ I asked him quietly. Zeke pulled me back as Frank gave me a confused look. I looked at the floor nervously.

‘Anyway, this is my wife Jamia, and my kids, Lily and Cherry are twins, and Miles is this guy.’ Frank introduced.

‘Hi Penina. We’ve heard so much about you these past few hours.’ Jamia said shaking my hand. I really liked her, but I couldn’t help being jealous of her. So it didn’t look like I was singling Frank out, I gave her a hug too. She hugged me back. She gives awesome hugs, but not as well as Frank.

‘You’re quite the character.’ Frank said.

‘Yeah well, it’s not my fault. I hate god sometimes.’ I mumbled pulling back from Jamia.

‘Praise Jesus.’ Zeke said.

‘Rebuke the devil.’ I said. Zeke and I laughed. ‘I like Satan though. He seems like the kind of guy I could easily be friends with.’

‘You can’t say that! Remember when Katie almost started screaming her lungs off at you for defending Satan the whole lesson?’ He asked.

‘Clearly she’s never been to hell.’ I said. Katie’s the ICT teacher, and the deputy head, and she thought I was being inappropriate for liking Satan. I hope he sets Katie in the right ways.

‘Do you like dogs?’ One of the twins asked me.

‘Are you kidding me?’ I asked.

‘No. Don’t get her started.’ Zeke said rubbing his head.

‘I love dogs. They’re the cutest things ever. I want one. I love dogs so much. They’re so funny and cute. One time, I was at a park for PE, and there was a puppy there who ran up to us, and jumped on us, and then sat down in front of us. It looked like he was showing the owner that He rounded us up. I got to stroke him and everything. I love dogs.’ I said excitedly. ‘There’s also an asylum next to our school, so I joked to the teachers saying that they should put me there. Although I think they were considering it.’

‘I would’ve done. You were basically about to steal the dog.’ Zeke said.

‘I regret not having done so.’ I told him.

‘I love dogs too. I want one.’ Frank said excitedly.

‘Honey, we’ve got thousands of dogs already.’ Jamia said.

‘Stop exaggerating. I love them.’ Frank said.

‘Me too.’ I said. LynZ took Miles off of Frank before he began jumping up and down with him and putting his own son in danger.

‘Hey baby. I’ve missed you.’ LynZ cooed. Frank was dancing with the twins and Jamia was saying hi to Bandit and Hozzie. I held back my tears, put on my shoes and ran out of the house. Everyone knew about it, but only Zeke followed me as they were trying to calm the kids down. Clearly, the kids were more important than me. That’s how it’s always been.

‘Penina, what’s wrong? Stop running off. I thought you hated exercise.’ He said.

‘How could anything possibly be right?’ I asked rhetorically, still walking, but I was speeding up. I needed to vent my anger. I quickly reached an alleyway and found some bins. I started pushing them over and kicking everything while screaming.

‘Penina. Stop it.’ Zeke said trying to restrain me. ‘You’re worse than Oliver when he threw the lunch trays at everyone. He nearly hit you remember?’ He said. I sank down and sobbed.

‘If everyone’s so great with the kids, how come she couldn’t be great to me?’ I asked, referring to LynZ.

‘Come on Penina. You know it wasn’t her fault. Let’s just go back. You don’t have to tell them what happened. They won’t pressure you on it.’ Zeke suggested. I shook my head.

‘I don’t want to go back right now. I don’t like it there. No one likes me.’ I said.

‘Of course people like you. I like you, the kids love you, and so does everyone else.’ He said.

‘So you only like me. You don’t love me?’ I asked faking being offended. He rolled his eyes and sat next to me.

‘Of course I love you. You’re the Juliet to my Romeo.’ He said.

‘So we’re going to die young? Great.’ I joked. We both laughed.

‘Anyway, everyone else is coming over a bit later. I know how much you’d love to meet them.’ He said.

‘Yeah okay, but after that, I want to go out. Just you and me, and if I can’t handle it, we go out right away. Promise?’ I asked. He nodded his head.

‘I promise. Come on. Let’s go home.’ He said. We got up and walked back. I felt kind of nervous. I just think I’m going to be stared at and I hate that. Still, I don’t want my mum to hate me. I sighed. She probably already does. I know I do.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated this in ages! I hope you liked it though! My computer keeps freezing and it's so annoying! >:( It just froze as I wrote this sentence. I knew it would. But anyway. I LOVE FRANK SO MUCH!!! Haha. But in this, I love Zeke so much. LUSMS Zeke. Haha. Rate and review this please!!! I'm also really bored, so if you guys could update your fics, I'd love that. Haha. :D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story