Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Heart can Only Break so Much

Tours and Games

by tmbfucks 5 reviews

You boys are so sexist. I'll show you how it's done.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-12-02 - Updated: 2012-12-02 - 1251 words

0Unrated
‘Aw. They’re so cute. Bandit’s definitely marked Penina as hers.’ I heard LynZ coo. I groaned and sat up. I cleaned my eyes and yawned. Bandit was looked at me cheekily. Gerard was there, as was LynZ with a girl even smaller than Bandit in her arms.

‘Good morning, or should I say good afternoon? You’ve been out for quite a while.’ Gerard said.

‘What’s the time?’ I asked.

‘Half twelve. We woke up about 2 hours ago, and we heard Bandit in here. She’s not exactly the most quiet girl in the world.’ LynZ answered.

‘Yeah. That title belongs to Hozzie.’ He said. Hozzie had shoulder length, straight black hair with blue eyes. She was really cute. Hozzie hid behind LynZ in shyness. I smiled, and it felt weird. I felt my face and I had stickers all over it. I stared at Bandit who was giggling. I took one of the stickers off and put it on her nose. She laughed even more.

‘Were you doing this the whole time?’ I asked her. She nodded her head. I peeled off the rest of the stickers and put them in a small keepsake box.

‘You’ll probably need to use the bathroom. It’s just there.’ Gerard said pointing to the room. I took a toothbrush and walked in there locking the door. I got cleaned up, had a shower, and got dressed. I walked out and found the others still talking in my room.

‘Is Zeke up yet?’ I asked.

‘No. Why?’ LynZ asked.

‘So we could wake him up. Come on guys.’ I said. We all went downstairs, and Zeke was yet again snoring. I smirked. I screamed and he woke up with a start. We all started laughing.

‘That’s not funny man.’ Zeke said obviously annoyed.

‘It kind of is.’ I said still in fits of laughter. He tackled me to the floor in a joke and started tickling me.

‘Stop it!’ I screamed hysterically. There was a knock at the door, but I couldn’t see who it was as I was still being tickled.

‘Not until you apologise for sleep depriving me!’ He said.

‘It’s after 2 in the afternoon right now. I was woken up by Bandit sticking things on my face.’ I said trying to push him off me. Bandit was giggling.

‘What’s going on?’ I heard Mikey ask.

‘I don’t know, but they’re worse than Frank and his kids.’ LynZ answered. Zeke eventually got off me.

‘Well, this is an introduction I never thought I’d have. Hi. I’m Alicia, Mikey’s wife.’ She said pulling me up.

‘Hi.’ I said. ‘I’m Penina, and this is Zeke. He’s my sidekick.’ I introduced.

‘I’m no one’s sidekick.’ He argued.

‘Keep telling yourself that. Anyway. I’m kinda hungry.’ I said.

‘Yeah, let’s go to the kitchen.’ LynZ said. It was really close to the lounge. It only took a couple of steps to get there.

‘We’ve only got enough for one bowl of Frosties.’ Gerard announced.

‘It’s mine!’ Zeke said racing for it.

‘No. It’s mine.’ I argued. Zeke and I snatched the box at the same time and started pulling on it.

‘Why don’t you just give it to me?’ He asked.

‘Why don’t you just fuck yourself with a cactus?’

‘Oh god. Not in front of the kids.’ Gerard said taking them out of the room.

‘I’ll punch you in the face again!’ I warned. He let go quickly.

‘Okay then. Is there anything else?’ Zeke asked in defeat.

‘You can have a sandwich? I’m making one myself so I’ll make you one too.’ Mikey offered.

‘Yes please. Thanks.’ He answered. Mikey made Zeke and himself a sandwich, and we ate until there was no food left to have.

‘Okay, how would you like to be shown around?’ LynZ asked.

‘That sounds great.’ I answered. I was shown around the massive house. There were wooden beams on almost all the ceilings. Gerard and LynZ had a fireplace, Bandit and Hozzie shared a room and Gerard and LynZ made them various artistic things. The whole house was absolutely beautiful, but there was one room that caught the attention of Zeke the most.

‘Oh my god. You’ve got an Xbox. Can I play on it?’ He asked excitedly.

‘Sure, but I’m going to beat you at whatever game we play.’ Gerard said.

‘I’ll beat both of you easily.’ I told them. They started laughing.

‘Yeah right. There’s no way. The only game you like is The Sims.’ Zeke said.

‘Yeah, but I’m also incredibly competitive. Besides, that’s not the only game I play.’ I said.

‘Look, no offence, but even if that’s true I doubt you’ll be good at it.’ Mikey said.

‘Oh, because I’m a girl? Is that it? You boys are so sexist. I’ll show you how it’s done.’ I argued. We ended up playing some sort of racing game. I came second. I beat Gerard, but Zeke won.

‘See. You didn’t win.’ Zeke said happily.

‘Is that right?’ I asked.

‘Yeah. It is.’ He answered.

‘Well, at least I’ve still got my head attached to my body.’

‘What do you mean?’ And with that, I pushed him to the floor and started beating him up.

‘Penina, get off him!’ LynZ shouted. Gerard pulled me off.

‘How come you can beat him up so easily, but you can’t get away from him tickling you?’ Gerard asked.

‘I hate being tickled. I also hate losing.’ I said.

‘You’re freakishly strong.’ Zeke said holding his face.

‘Yeah well, after I had my two years off I looked up videos on defence and stuff.’ I told him.

‘What do you mean two years off?’ Mikey asked.

‘I had two years or something off school. Since I was 12 until I was 14.’ I answered.

‘Why?’ Alicia asked. I blinked, holding back my tears. I don’t like thinking about it.

‘Lots of reasons.’ I said walking out of the room. I went to my bedroom and searched for my phone. I called my dad.

’Oh, look at who it is. So nice to speak to you.’ He said sarcastically.

‘Dad, please. Don’t be angry with me.’ I begged.

’Do you blame me for it? I wouldn’t have slapped you like your mother, you’re still my little girl, but I am fuming with you.’ He said angrily.

‘Dad, you hurt me loads of times. Don’t lie to me and tell me you don’t like seeing me hurt.’ I said daringly.

’Goodbye Penina.’ He said hanging up on me. I just wanted a familiar voice to comfort me, and I ruined that. I’ve ruined everything. I hate that. I hate how no one here knows about me either. I have no one, and it’s all because of me.

Hey guys. I don't think this chapter is that exciting, but sometimes things have to happen in order for other good chapters in the future... yeah... anyway, I hope you liked it. Rate and review and wear a condom... wait... what?!? I didn't say anything... I'm feeling so blech today, but not necessarily blech, you know what I mean? Anyway, R&R and yeah... let me know how you feel about this chapter. Haha. XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story