Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Heart can Only Break so Much

A New Home and A New Family

by tmbfucks 7 reviews

It's alright to hug me you know?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-12-01 - Updated: 2012-12-01 - 1457 words

0Unrated
When we finally landed, LynZ texted the others to let her know we were okay and safe, then she texted Gerard to let him know that we were nearly there. We just had to collect our luggage. I picked up my rucksack with my laptop in and a few other things in it too, and I took my suitcase. Zeke took his suitcase off too, but that was all he bought. LynZ took 3 suitcases off and a big fluffy back. Zeke helped with one of the suitcases, and we went to the arrival point. We saw Gerard with his hair dyed brown and his ridiculous clothing. I giggled. I’ve always loved Gerard for being weird, but the fact he was wearing a poncho was ridiculous. LynZ ran up to him and we followed. They kissed and he was cuddling her.

‘Are you okay sweetie?’ He asked.

‘Yeah. I’ve missed you though.’ She answered.

‘I’ve missed you too, but I hear there’s someone else joining us, and I’m guessing that’s you.’ He said gesturing to me. I smiled shyly and nodded my head. It’s kind of nerve-wrecking. I mean, this is Gerard Way. I was nervous enough to meet other celebrities, but this is one of the men that saved my life. I love him. He’s my hero.

‘Hi.’ I said.

‘It’s okay Penina. I don’t bite people unless they really annoy me or I feel hungry.’ He said.

‘Are you hungry now?’ I asked jokingly.

‘Nope, although I could probably eat a burger or something.’ He answered. He saw the look on my face.

‘It’s alright to hug me you know?’ He said. I smiled and hugged him. I can’t believe I’m going to be sharing a house with my hero who’s also my stepdad. It’s completely and utterly abnormal. ‘Do you want to get a burger? I know from experience how crappy that food can be.’ He offered.

‘If you want. I’m more tired than hungry to be honest.’ I answered.

‘I’m starving.’ Zeke said.

‘You’re always starving.’ I said.
‘So? Let’s go eat and then we can sleep.’ He said. I giggled and hugged him too. I hugged him for everything he’s done. He’s the best friend a girl could ask for. We drove to a McDonalds and ordered a few things, we ate them, and until I got some food in my mouth I was completely clueless to how hungry I was. I ate the whole thing and Gerard gave me some leftover chips. I thanked him, and we eventually got to their house, 3820 San Rafael Ave Los Angeles, CA 90065. It’s absolutely gorgeous.

‘Dude!’ I exclaimed in awe.

‘You took the words right out of my mouth.’ Zeke said. Gerard and LynZ giggled.

‘You guys like it then?’ He asked.

‘I love it.’ I said. I took off my seatbelt, we all got our stuff, and we walked into the house. ‘This is the best thing I’ve ever seen. I think I’m going to die of happiness.’

‘I hear people!’ Mikey said quietly walking into the room.

‘It’s just us Mikes.’ Gerard said. He turned the lights up and Mikey gave Gerard a hug.

‘Hey Gerard. Hi LynZ.’ He said. ‘Penina right?’ He asked looking at me. I nodded my head. He’s one of the other heroes. There are still 3 more. Ray, Bob, and of course, Frank. I have a massive crush on Frank, but I know it’s never going to work. He’s married with 3 kids. Still, a girl can dream.

‘Yeah. This is Zeke.’ I said pointing to him.

‘It’s nice to meet you. I’ll introduce myself properly tomorrow, but it’s really late and I’ve got to get back to Ali.’ He said.

‘Mikes, you could’ve crashed here.’ Gerard said. Mikey looked fuming.

‘You tell me that now? If I knew then I would be asleep. I can’t stand to even look at your face. I’m going home. I’ll see you tomorrow.’ He whispered angrily.

‘See you man.’ Gerard said. They gave each other a hug and then Mikey left. I like Mikey. He’s funny. He’s not at all like the quiet, awkward, shy man you usually see on the stage and cameras.

‘We’ll show you around the house tomorrow too, but for now I think you really need some sleep. Gerard’s made your bed, and you can get changed into your pyjamas, and then you can go to sleep. You’ve got a bathroom next to your room and you can leave your dirty clothes there. If you wake up before us just try and find your way downstairs. Zeke, you’re gonna have to sleep on the couch until we get a blow up bed or something. You can leave your dirty clothes in your suitcase, and I think that’s it.’ LynZ said.

‘I’ll buy one tomorrow.’ Gerard said. He stayed to talk to Zeke. He clearly didn’t mind him, but LynZ did. It’s like all of a sudden she got overprotective of me since I showed my face and revealed I have male friends. We walked to a beautiful room and as soon as LynZ left, I changed my clothes and just collapsed on the bed. I was so exhausted and it was bliss to finally be able to get some sleep. I slept for a good few hours until I was woken up by something I didn’t expect.

‘Are you a murderer?’ A little girl asked me. I opened my eyes and screamed. I calmed down when I realised who she was. She had short, light brown hair with brown eyes. She looked exactly like LynZ.

‘Bandit?’ I asked. She nodded her head. ‘You scared me. I’m Penina, and no. I’m not a murderer. What time is it?’ I asked conversationally.

‘I don’t know. I can’t tell the time.’ She said in a cute voice. I smiled.

‘Are your parents awake?’ I asked. She shook her head.

‘Neither is Hollie. She’s sleeping, and she likes to be called Hozzie.’ She told me assuming I know everything about this family.

‘Can you pass me my phone?’ I asked her pointing to the phone on the bedside table. She handed it to me. I turned it on. It was 8 in the morning. I groaned. I love kids, don’t get me wrong, I just hate being woken up early. Especially when I had no reason to.

‘Mummy said that we’re having guests over. Are you the guest?’ She asked. I smiled and let her come inside the covers with me.

‘Yeah. I’m one of them. I might be staying a while though. Is that alright?’ I asked her she smiled excitedly and nodded her head.

‘Can we play hide and seek later?’ She asked. I giggled and nodded my head.

‘Yeah. I guess so. I’m really tired though. Do you mind if I go to sleep for a few more minutes. You’re welcome to stay in here.’ I said. She snuggled up against me.

‘Uncle Mikey babysat us yesterday, and he gave us chocolate. He made us promise not to tell Mummy and Daddy, but I’m telling you. You won’t tell them will you?’ She asked. I smiled.

‘Of course not. I love chocolate too.’ I answered. She hugged me and I fell into yet another slumber. I was really sleep deprived, and having Bandit cuddle me was the cutest thing. I can’t wait to meet Hozzie. She seems so sweet already. I already feel at home.

Hey guys! Hozzie, you're going to be in the next chapter, and everyone else should pop up soon too. Haha. Double updates today. WOO!!! Haha. I'm sorry, but I have to make sure everyone reads this because it is the most amazing thing I've ever read in the world ever: http://ficwad.com/story/206253 Just read it. It's fantastic. Bob is so amazing in it. Frank is so uwnocinohwofij in it. Everyone is so iuwhiuhouih09guwh0uhg0we in it. Jamia is an evil bitch in it, but we all know she's nice in real life. But my god. READ THIS FUCKING FIC PEOPLE!!! IT'S WRITTEN BY THE GODS OF FEELS!!! Haha. I hope you liked this too! Haha. Rate and review. Also, someone rated a few chapters on HCH down, and the first chapter isn't green anymore. I don't know who it is, but I will kill them. Anyway, rate and review this. Haha. XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story