Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Heart can Only Break so Much

Airports and Flying

by tmbfucks 5 reviews

Well, do you at least know his name?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-12-01 - Updated: 2012-12-01 - 1550 words

0Unrated
When the guard dropped off my passport, pills, and basically everything else I needed, he left after LynZ gave him a hug goodbye. She was really friendly. Zeke’s mum came soon after.

‘I want you to use a lot of sun cream.’ She said.

‘I highly doubt I’ll go outside that much.’ He said irritably.

‘Why not?’ She asked. ‘You could go to the beach all day.’

‘Because Penina hates going outside.’ He answered.

‘You can go to the beach if you want. I’m not your mum. Jade is.’ I said gesturing to her.

‘See. This woman knows what she’s talking about.’ Jade said. I giggled. We were in Starbucks and I was sipping on my hot chocolate. It wasn’t particularly amazing. To be honest, I don’t like hot drinks, but LynZ was desperate for some coffee and she was getting us something anyway.

‘Thank you so much for doing this Jade.’ LynZ said.

‘It’s about time he goes someplace else without doing something irresponsible. He carries on partying and it’s getting on my nerves. I’ll just annoy your brother twice as much and give you an angry person to come home to.’ She said.

‘Mum. Stop it.’ He said.

‘Okay then. I’ll go. See you soon. Speak to me every day.’ She said.

‘Bye mum.’ Zeke said. They hugged each other and then she left. I giggled.

‘Is someone going to miss their mummy?’ I asked in a high-pitched voice. He just shook his head.

‘Shut up.’ He said jokingly.

‘Kitty just texted me. She said there’s a flight in about an hour for all 3 of us, so we better book it now.’ She said. We got up and took our drinks with us and booked the flight.

‘Okay, there are 2 seats together and one seat on the other end of the cabin.’ She told us.

‘We’ll take it, and we’ll sort out where we all sit after getting to the gate.’ She answered paying the lady. We all showed her the passports and we went through luggage and a bunch of other security things until we got to the gate. We sat down on a bench next to some tourists.

‘I don’t mind sitting on my own. It’s been a long day… well, it’s been a long week. I could really do with some sleep.’ I offered.

‘We should take it in turns. You can sit there first, then I’ll come and get you and you can sit with Zeke, then Zeke and I will switch.’ LynZ suggested. I nodded my head.

‘Okay. That sounds good.’ I told her. And that’s exactly what we did. We boarded the plane, listened to the safety speech while the air hostesses did their physical instructions, and then we took off. I listened to some music as it lulled me to sleep. I didn’t dream of anything. Why would I? I’m already having enough excitement going on in real life. LynZ Way, the infamous LynZ Way is my mother, and she’s taking me home. My eyes fluttered open about an hour later. It’s still too early to switch seats, so I just carried on thinking.

Does LynZ even know who my dad is? Does my dad even know who I am? What’s his name? I should probably ask LynZ when we’re sitting together. But I also don’t want to scare her off. She’d probably just change the subject, the thing is that I really want, and possibly need to know him. I had the same feeling before I met LynZ. No matter who he is, he’s still my dad. I was completely lost in my thoughts until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see my mum. She smiled at me.

‘Hey sweetie. It’s been a few hours. Did you have a good sleep?’ She asked. I shrugged.

‘I suppose. I woke up early though.’ I answered.

‘Okay my love. Well, Zeke’s snoring so it might be hard for you to sleep there as well.’ She said. I smiled.

‘Don’t worry. I can sort him out.’ I smiled darkly.

‘Whatever you’re thinking of doing, don’t do it. When boys are moody it’s the worst. Putting up with Gerard gives me a headache sometimes.’ She told me.

‘Don’t worry. He doesn’t get angry easily.’ I told her. I got out of the seat and went to sit next to the snoring, loud Zeke. I thought the person in front of him was about to go on a murderous rampage. I squeezed his nose closed, and a few seconds later, his was choking and trying to catch his breath. I giggled and took my hand away.

‘What was that for?’ He asked once he calmed down.

‘To shut you up. You snore so loudly.’ I answered.

‘What time is it?’ He asked.

‘I have no clue, but there’s still going to be a long time in this metal prison.’ I told him.

‘What a cheery way to put it.’ He said sarcastically.

‘Well I’m bored, so you better make this entertaining.’ I told him.

‘Ugh. I just woke up. It’s not the right time to amuse people. Besides, you’re the funny one.’ He said.

‘Thanks, but seriously. Just talk to me. I’m bored.’ I moaned.

‘Well, you could always listen to my music?’ He suggested knowing I would turn the offer down.

‘Not in a million years. You listen to shitty music. In fact, I don’t think it should be labelled under music, just annoying white-noise.’ I answered. He stuck his tongue out at me and I giggled. A few hours later, LynZ came back and she swapped seats with him.

‘Are you okay?’ She asked. I nodded my head.

‘Yeah. I’m fine.’ I answered.

‘It’s okay if you miss them.’ She told me.

‘To be honest, I really miss my cat. His name is Smudge and he’s about 3 years old. I think he’s also Satan in disguise, but I love him anyway.’ She smiled at my answer.

‘Gerard’s going to pick us up when we get to the airport. Mikey’s going to be at home watching the kids.’ She told me. I felt a bit sad when she mentioned them. She kept them, but not me. I’m sure I’d still love them though.

‘Bandit and Hozzie right?’ I asked. She looked at me and nodded her head happily.

‘Yeah. To be honest, they don’t know you’re coming yet. They don’t even know who you are, but we’re all going to get to know each other better tomorrow okay?’ She asked. I smiled at her and nodded my head.

‘LynZ, can I call you mum?’ I asked at first. She looked surprised, but nodded her head.

‘Sure, if that’s what you want.’

‘Well, mum, I want to know about my dad.’ I said delicately.

‘What do you want to know?’ She asked. She looked a bit sad, but I had to ask at some point.

‘Well, do you at least know his name?’ I asked. She sniffed trying to hold back tears and nodded her head.

‘Of course I do. But I can’t tell you his name. I doubt it was even real. He was a shy guy. He looked nervous anyway, and I doubt if you looked up his name on Google it would show up. But, I know he didn’t want to hurt me either, and that he was genuinely nice.’ She answered.

‘Oh. I thought…’ I started.

‘That he’d know about you? Sweetie, I wish that was true. I really do, but unfortunately it’s just one of those things. He was too young to be a dad anyway. He was younger than me. He must have been about 16 or 17 at the time.’ She answered. I nodded my head, but I stayed silent for the rest of the flight. I want to know my dad. It’s not fair. I want to know him. His name wasn’t even on the birth certificate. Maybe she’s lying and she doesn’t know him, and that scares and upsets me even more. I hope he didn’t hurt her. LynZ’s my mum. No one hurts my mum.

Hi guys! So, last night I thought I was going to update this, but I had the most painful pains ever. I thought someone was stabbing my uterus from the inside, and then I thought I was going to throw up my lady parts, and I swear I could taste blood. The same thing happened about a year ago, and I passed out in my own bed because of it. I know I passed out, I couldn't have slept through that pain, but, everything's alright now! Thank god. I have no idea what that was but it was the most horrible thing ever! Anyway, I hope you liked it. Rate and review and send me some names that I could use for the father. I know who my daddy is. MWAHAHA!!! Haha. XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story