Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You, I Promise

Gerard pulled over. The draculoids had followed them for about an hour before randomly giving up and turning back. They were now in the middle of a wasteland that they didn't even know existed "Why did they go back?" Gerard asked. He sighed "Mia, Honey, if you really need to pee then you're gonna have to go now."

"But I don't wanna pee in the middle of no where." Mia pouted. Gerard opened the door but Mia shook her head firmly "No, no, no, no."

"Alright, fine, I'll find you somewhere fancy to pee!" Gerard yelled.

"Don't yell at me!" Mia cried "I haven't done anything wrong!"

"I know, I know... I'm just scared." Gerard sighed.

"But we're gonna be okay, right?" Mikey asked nervously.

"I don't know! Stop asking me questions!" Gerard cried.

"Hey look!" Lauren pointed to something. Gerard stopped driving and they all looked out of the window. There was a large building with the word 'DINER' on the top "Mia could go in there to pee."

"But what if there are strangers in there or something?" Mikey asked nervously.

"There won't be, come on let's go." Gerard got out the car "All of us are going inside. Come on in."

"I'm scared." Mia whispered as Gerard helped her out of the car "What if there's some not very friendly people in there?"

"Oh quit worrying, do you need to pee or don't you?"

"I don't. Not anymore."

"You're lying. Come on, I need to pee now too. Mikey, Lauren, come on!" He gathered them all up and started walking towards the diner.

"Maybe we should knock." Mikey said.

"You don't knock on the door of a diner, you just got in." Gerard snapped, walking inside by himself. He was in there for a matter of seconds before everything went black and he collapsed to the floor.




Becca's Mom and Dad didn't re-act to seeing their daughter "Mom? Dad? It's me! Help me for crying out loud!"

Korse turned to Becca's parents, smirked and demanded that they re-lock their daughter back in Lauren's bedroom "No! I'm your daughter! What the hell is wrong with you?" Her parents barely re-acted as they grabbed hold of her. She tried to pull away but their grip was too tight. She screamed as they shoved her into the room and locked the door behind her "Why did you leave me behind?" Becca whispered, starting to cry as she hugged her knees.




[A/N] - I'm sorry it's short again D; I don't think I'll be updating again tonight because of the Christmas Concert - There will be updates tomorrow though :3
Sign up to rate and review this story