Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > If I Don't Have You

Chapter 4: Welcome to the Jungle

by Gunner69ever 0 reviews

Skye's finally in L.A. How will the jungle welcome her?

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2012-12-12 - Updated: 2012-12-13 - 806 words

0Unrated
February 7 1982
It's been about 9 hours for the trip from Lafayette to L.A.
Shit, it's been a fucking long time.
I got off the bus and immediately saw that I was sure as hell not in Indiana anymore.
As I walked down a really sleazy part of town, I was offered drugs by at least 3 drug dealers, talked to by a dozen prostitutes, and got hit on by 5 guys.
Well, L.A. probably wasn't the best place to go to.
But hey, it would be hard as hell for my Dad to find me here.
I had at least $100, so I could probably find a decent hotel to go to.
It was probably 1 P.M. so I was probably safe right now. At least it's not dark out yet.
I know that the night won't be as peaceful as Indiana was, minus all the yelling from my Dad.
After walking what had felt like forever, I found a decent looking hotel.
When I mean decent, I mean not spotting any drugs or hearing screams from inside the rooms.
It doesn't look like anyone's hear though... "Hello?" I called out once, no answer.
"Helloooooo?" A man walked out from one of the rooms and eyed me up and down.
The man looked at least 40 and was balding on his head.
"Can I help you dear?" He asked creepily. I shuddered slightly, and he didn't seem to notice.
"Uh, can I have a room?" I looked around and the place didn't seem to harmless.
But it wasn't really the place that worried me obviously..
He smiled and asked for $40. I paid him and entered room 3.
The bed wasn't all that comfy but hey, beats having to sleep outside.
I unpacked some of my things, but kept my money inside my pocket.
It's been a super long fucking day. What I need, is a nice peaceful nap.
I closed my eyes not thinking about anything at all, and slowly drifted off to sleep.
What felt like only an hour at the least, I woke up to someone tugging on my jeans.
I opened my eyes and saw the old man trying to get my clothes off.
I screamed and jumped off the bed.
I backed away and ended up against the wall. He walked up to me and tried to take my clothes off again but this time, he tried to keep me against the wall so I couldn't escape.
"P-P-Please Mr., don't do this! I'll give you all of my money, just please don't do this!"
I started tearing up and he replied with, "Oh no honey, it's not the money I want. I just haven't saw a pretty girl like you in a while." I tried getting off the wall, but he was strong for his age. He managed to get my clothes off , but all that was left was my underwear. He threw me on the bed and sat on my stomach. He whispered into my ear, "Don't resist girly. If you resist, then I'll go harder." I started crying and saw that he had turned around so he could
get handcuffs. I kicked him in the balls and he groaned, holding it. I punched him in the face, then in the neck which seemed to do the trick. I quickly put my pants back on then got all my shit together, and ran off.
I swear, that has to be one of the most scariest experiences that I've ever had.
I kept running until I reached a store. I went inside and started crying in the corner.
This is not how I want to live... I can't stay here. I can't do this everyday.
Stay at a hotel, hoping not to possibly get raped.
I finally stopped crying after the store manager asked me if I was okay.
I stood up from off the ground where I was sitting, and bought me some food to last me a while.
I saw some red hair coloring and figured that I should try it out. I got some bleach along with it to lighten my black hair.
I had wanted to go to a piercing shop and a tattoo shop, but I wasn't legal yet. Bummer.
I walked along Sunset Strip and noticed an old, run-down building in the back of a bar.
Curious, I went inside to look for anyone residing there. With no one in sight, I made myself at home and now felt more comfortable now that I had a place of my own.
I went out for a short while, looking for a key that would lock the door and found one in a hurry.
I then went back inside and locked my door. I sat down on my bed and examined my new home.
Well.. I guess this is my new life.
Sign up to rate and review this story