Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > If I Don't Have You

Chapter 5: Reunion

by Gunner69ever 2 reviews

Sorry it took me a while to make a new chapter! D: Well, I think the title pretty much explains this chapter. It's really short. ):

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-12-23 - Updated: 2012-12-23 - 458 words

1Exciting
February 7 1983
I walked on the dark streets of L.A, fixing my teased, red dyed hair. It was a cold night, and I was freezing my ass off in a laced tank top and black leather pants.
It was about 12 at night, and I was super paranoid about getting mugged or raped. Or both.
Suddenly, I heard footsteps. Not wanting to take any chances, I took my switch-blade out and held it tightly. I could hear the footsteps getting closer and closer, then someone caressing my back. They held my waist, and whispered in my ear, "Hey, what's a pretty girl like you doing out here alone?" That voice...It sounded familiar.. I turned around quickly still holding the switch-blade, and pointed it to the man's face. The man look pretty young, but I couldn't tell since it was really dark in the alley that I was in. His hair was teased and smelled like hairspray. Wait.. red hair? He looks familiar. Wait.. Axl? "Axl.. is that you?" I asked. "Skye? Holy shit, I didn't even recognize you." Axl muttered. He pulled me into a hug, and he squeezed me tight. Damn, did I miss him. "Wait, why are you here Axl?" I asked. "I could be asking you the same thing." He replied. "Axl, let's talk about this somewhere else." I suggested. So we went to his place, which was a really trashy apartment. The wallpaper was peeling, I could see cockroaches skittering across the room, and there was writing on the wall. It looked like a fucking crack house. "I know it's not much, but it's the only thing that I can afford." Axl chuckled. I chuckled a little and saw that there were 2 rooms in the apartment. "Oh, do you have a roommate?" I asked. "Mhm, two actually." He replied. Suddenly, a guy came out of one of the room, rubbing his eyes. "Hey Axl." He walked into the kitchen not even noticing that I was there. He got a bottle of water out of the fridge, then turned around. He stopped when he saw me and smiled a little. "Hey. You look familiar, do I know you." Axl put his arm around me and walked me up to the guy. He had black, greasy hair up to his shoulders. I examined his face and saw a nose ring. Hey, this guy does look kind of familiar. "Yeah, you guys met before. This is Izzy. Izzy, this is Skye." Axl smiled as he introduced me. "Skye? Wow, you look different." Izzy exclaimed as he pulled me into a hug. "Heh, nice to see you Izzy." I chuckled. I felt relieved to see these two again. I wouldn't have been able to make it here alone.
Sign up to rate and review this story