Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greasy Black, Ugly White

Walk Away

by OhmyGee 2 reviews

Well it's not too late. It's really not worth the fight.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-12-14 - Updated: 2012-12-15 - 5465 words

1Funny
Hi! Hello! How are you?

Just so you know I am planning on updating everything soon. Like, heads of New Jersey, Text Me Maybe, this. Also, (duh) I am going to post my Christmas special on…Christmas. Well, actually, Christmas Eve. I am planning on it to be a two parted story (always with an epilogue) so that’ll be posted soon. I am also going to post my first story of 2013 on Bob Bryar’s birthday. (New Year’s Eve.) That is called Thursday, I am sure I have mentioned it before.

Next week Friday is… “The end of the World”!!! We have Christmas break on 12-21-12… I am planning on next chapter to be longer, ‘cause I’ll have more time to write!

Title from Green Day’s new album, Tre. It refers sorta to the ending.

I love Pete Wentz. Just saying. I also love Way puns. Gerard is also kind of a dick.

Greasy Black, Ugly White
XVI: Walk Away
“Mikey was there so it wasn’t as sexy.”


Frank fell asleep in history - luckily it was Friday, the end of the week, so he didn’t try too hard - Chairs and desks are just very comfy in the morning, Frank assumed. The teacher was going on and on about the Civil War. It would be easier if he talked about the Korean War.

He got little sleep last night, mainly because he didn’t want to go to sleep. It’s not like Frank was force to stay up, he just wanted to. He already tried his home work, but it was too hard, and he didn’t want to ask Gerard for help.

Frank woke up slowly when he heard chatter among the class.

“Hey, Mikey, what are we supposed to be doing?” Frank asked, hoping for some directions. If the teacher was going to make them work and present their work (which was all the freaking time) then Frank was going to be prepared. He didn’t want what happened last time; talking to the class about how stupid everything is. He had tried to make a point, something about anti-war, but inevitably failed.

“We have to do this work sheet, then we have listen to him lecture after wards about how noisy and stupid this whole school is.” Mikey sighed. Mikey was actually really well with history, so he didn’t think he had to do work for it.

“Super.” Frank said sarcastically. Mikey puffed a laugh.

At my old school, everyone would be looking on their little cell phones instead of working. History is actually my favorite class. I am home schooled now. It is much better than going to a homophobic public school.

“I don’t even understand what the teacher is asking… If he wants the answers so badly, then why can’t he do it himself?” Frank asked. He knew the answer to his rhetorical question; the teachers get bored and they just want to torture the students.

It’s fun to listen to all of Bullets, Three Cheers, then right away listen to Black Parade, then on to Danger Days all in a row. You can just feel how much they have progressed through each album. Conventional Weapons isn’t fully released yet and technically isn’t number 5.

“Dude.,. That is like, the easiest question on here. The answer is ‘1863; Union.’” Mikey giggled. Frank looked at Mikey, because clearly the answer was ‘1865.’ Whatever, Frank sighed and wrote down what Mikey explained.

“I’m not a nerd, so don’t call me that.” Frank replied because he couldn’t think of a smart ass response.

Back then, the term “dude” meant to call someone a nerd.

“Yes, ma’am.” Mikey snorted sarcastically. Frank rolled his eyes to keep from laughing. He didn’t feel like laughing at Mikey – especially when Mikey is making fun of him.

“Shut up, Mikey.” Mikey did be quiet afterwards. Frank finished the worksheet –Mikey didn’t be quiet after all- with Mikey talking about boring drama queen crap. Then, the teacher went back to lecturing.

“Hey, Frank. Wanna ditch after this class?” Mikey whispered to Frank. Frank took a minute to think. On one hand, Frank was failing his classes, and he should really pay attention. But on the other hand, Frank was bored as fuck, and he was failing all of his classes, so he doesn’t have much hope in passing them now. Unless he stays after school. Like that’s happening.

“Ehh… Maybe. I’ll think about it.” Frank said after a second or so. Mikey rolled his eyes. “Shut up. I could fail high school! I am not that stupid!” Mikey giggled, but Frank was serious.

“Hey, man, it’s not like I’m the one who is passing ever class with top score.” Mikey still smirked. Frank actually didn’t know what Mikey’s grades were. That’s when Frank’s eyes blew up.

“How do you know that I’m failing!?” Frank asked. He didn’t even tell Mikey about his grades – well, Frank didn’t remember telling him. Mikey gave Frank one of those ‘duh’ looks. “Oh… um, never mind.” Then he laughed nervously while Mikey coughed grossly.

“Did you ever tell Gerard about your grades?” Frank didn’t really feel like talking to Gerard. After last night, he took a nap, and then woke up; probably why Frank can’t sleep. It’s not that Frank didn’t want to talk to Gerard. It’s just that, he thought it would be almost awkward, and he didn’t want Gerard to know that much.

“Uh… Was I supposed to?”
“I’m such Gerard would really want to know.” Mikey logically stated. Frank knew Mikey was right. Maybe Gerard should know, but then he’d know that Frank is a dumbass – no. Frank wasn’t going to have Gerard think that he’s stupid. Smart people like to take advantage of stupid people, so no, Frank wasn’t having that at all.

“What happened yesterday? I mean, Gerard said that Pete came over looking for you.” Frank asked Mikey. The kid’s eyes soon became star filled and lustful.

“Pete wanted to talk. He said he was sorry about being a social an all…” Mikey pushed his glasses back on the bridge of his nose. Then, Frank imagined Gerard with Mikey’s glasses. Then Frank giggled.

“So are you two like… together or something?” Frank gestured with his hands by shoving his fingers together rapidly. Mikey sighed sadly but yet hopefully.

“No. I was hoping he would ask or something. I didn’t wanna come across needy if I asked him.” Frank nodded vigorously. “Maybe Pete just wants to try being friends first before anything major happens. Yanno?”

“Yeah, I think I know what you mean.” Frank glanced over to Pete’s direction. The latter saw Frank, then scoffed. “I don’t get why he had to come over just to talk to you. I don’t see why he couldn’t have done it at school.”

“Yeah. I dunno either. Probably because of all the shit that went down with you before. And he knew that we’d be together during school. That’s why he did it after school.” Frank glanced back again at Pete. Pete grinned widely and waved his hand like an idiot. Mikey must have seen Frank’s facial expression, so he turned around and waved back. Dorks.

“He knows that I live with you, though.” Mikey returned consciousness and nodded.

“He probably thinks that you’d be down with Gerard. Therefore you wouldn’t be with me.” Mikey looked back at Pete, but he wasn’t paying attention. Soon enough, Mikey caught the attention of Patrick. Frank flipped him off before returning to the conversation.

“Hmm, that makes sense.” Frank smiled with Mikey.

“Boys. Stop talking. Now.” The teacher scolded him and Mikey. Frank had to stifle a giggle.

Soon as the teacher stared talking again, Pete farted quite loud. Frank was the first to burst out laughing. Mikey stared at Pete as if he were a Godsend. Patrick just looked grossed out. Pete felt embarrassed that Patrick heard that.

Real mature, Ohmygee, real mature. How old are you again? … Yeah, that’s what I thought.

Once class ended, Frank and Mikey parted ways. (Hah!! Ways) Frank walked in to the math class he shared with Pete Wentz.

I am prank calling people, saying, “seven days.” In a creepy voice. It’s really fun.

Maturity at it’s best.


The teacher doesn’t really teach that much. He just hands out work sheets and tells the students to work. Frank looked at the new one today… Factorials. Fuck, he was so fucked.

Pete always kept on staring at Frank. It was creepy. Fuck it, Frank thought. He was not doing math. He couldn’t – especially when Peter Fucking Wentz was staring at him. Frank stood up from his desk and walked out of the class room. The teacher yelled a small protest, but that wasn’t going to stop him.

Frank walked to the one bathroom that is always deserted. Always deserted except for one person: Mikey Way.

“Hey, Frankie, you’re back again?” Mikey casually asked. Mikey was, as usual, propped up on the sink, holding a note book in one hand, and a pen in the other.

“Yep. I quit. Math is too hard for me.” Frank sighed, so did Mikey. Frank used to be smart, damn it, smart.

“Hey, you can’t quit just because something is ‘hard.’ I know that you can do the math, you have to at least try it?” Mikey asked. Frank stubbornly rolled his eyes. He didn’t want to take Mikey’s advice because Mikey was actually good at math. Mikey just wouldn’t understand…

“Whatever.” Frank felt a craving for something he hasn’t felt in like, forever. He wanted a smoke, a cancer stick, a fag, a cigarette. “Will you come out side with me?”

“I guess so. Why?” Mikey asked nervously. Mikey was always open for leaving class, so he automatically packed his stuff together. Frank didn’t respond to Mikey’s question. They just walked out the exit of the school, and into Mikey’s car.

Frank cranked a window open, -mainly so he doesn’t kill Mikey- then lit a smoke up. He inhaled sharply, and then exhaled feeling more relaxed. Mikey stared a whole coughing fit on Frank’s second puff.

“You a’ight, man?” Frank asked. He didn’t want to put out his cigarette. Not now. Mikey coughed and nodded at the same time; kind of like a contradiction. That was Frank’s queue to put it out. “You wanna go home?”

Mikey stopped coughing after a minute or so, and then he took off driving, without saying a word.

Mikey was ghostly pale by the time they had reached their destination. He looked like he may die. Almost like a character out of the movies. All Mikey needs now is darker hair, fangs, and a shitty Eastern European accent then he’ll have Dracula nail down. The point is Mikey didn’t look well.

Frank shrugged Mikey’s appearance off –because he doesn’t know what to do about it- and just walked down stairs to the basement.

Frank lied down on his and Gerard’s bed. Readying himself for another nap.

By the time Frank woke up, everything was pitch black. But then again, Frank shouldn’t get freaked out by that; there was only one natural source of light, and that wasn’t very well either.

“Hey, honey. Sleep well?” A mysterious voice appeared out of no where. Frank looked around the room and found Gerard sitting on the edge of the bed. He wasn’t doing anything in particular, just sitting. He was still wearing his work clothing, black on black with a white apron.

“Um. Yeah. I guess so. What time is it?” Frank yawned. Gerard glanced at his empty wrist first, and then he looked at a real clock.

“Almost nine PM.” Iero groaned. Now how is Frank going to sleep at night? “Are you okay? Do you need anything?” Gerard asked like a caring mother would. Frank smiled sadly at that.

“I dunno. Now I am going to stay up super late.” Gerard laughed without humor. Soon Frank started to giggle. He had no reason what so ever to giggle; he just did. Gerard slithered over to Frank’s side and rubbed his shoulder. “How was your day?”

“It was fine. Same as usual. Dumb ass customers scared of Ray. Dumb ass people trying to scam me out of money. Yanno, the usual.” Frank giggled. Gerard kissed the boy’s hair for affection. The aforementioned placed his hand on Gerard’s non-existent peck, and aimed for a better kiss on the lips.

“Someone’s hungry.” Gerard breathed into Frank’s mouth. Frank didn’t care; he just kept on kissing Gerard eagerly. Not any major spit swapping, they were only touching each other’s tongues. It’s not like the two were trying to choke each other or something.

“It feels like I haven’t seen you in forever.” Frank moaned back into Gerard’s mouth. Way just giggled again.

“Y’know that I saw you this morning. And yesterday. And the…you get what I am saying.” Frank laughed back and kissed him again before pulling away fully.

“I mean… ugh… I meant like, like. y’know?” Frank eloquently spoke. Gerard pecked his lips then his forehead. “Like, we haven’t like, y’know. We haven’t done anything fun and exciting. As just the two of us. Ahh, you probably don’t understand what I am saying. Whatever, just never mind.”

“Honey, I know exactly what you mean. No need to be so nervous, sugar.” Frank sighed and visible un-tensed. He was actually kind of nervous for nothing. Probably because he didn’t want Gerard to run off and say something like how Iero was a pansy. Or whatever.

“Yanking out your tooth wasn’t as fun as you would think it is. Mikey was there so it wasn’t as sexy.” Frank smirked. Gerard rolled his eyes, but he was also totally smirking.

“Yeah. Maybe we can try it again! This time with out Mikey! I honestly did have a helluva time.” Gerard exaggerated. Frank couldn’t stop giggling. Since he just woke up, he feels a little groggy and funny.

“Hmm. That would be fine. What tooth would you like gone this time?” Frank played the sarcasm back to his boyfriend.

“Ah-ah-ah.” Gerard replied while wagging his finger back and forth. “I already went. Now it’s your turn.” He added with a serious tone. Frank stared at Gerard for a moment before freaking out.

“What!?” Frank screamed to the high heavens. His mouth is totally fine. Frank refused to let Gerard do that. “NO! Nononononononono. You’re not touching my mouth. You’re not touching me. NO!” Frank covered up his entire face, afraid that he would attack him then and there.

“C’mon, sugar. It’s only fair. Just one tooth. You’ll love it. I promise you that. It won’t hurt a bit.” Gerard said. His face was totally serious and he actually wanted to pull out Frank’s teeth as revenge. Holy shit, Frank was terrified as fuck.

“No… No. Look, I told you I was already sorry. I only did it for your own good. You were in so much pain before, Gee. That was the only way to get rid of it.” Gerard’s face didn’t lighten up at all.

“C’mon. I’m sorry. Please don’t rip my teeth out. Please don’t.” Frank had to beg the older man. Though he would never ever admit to this, Frank thought Gerard is acting sort of childish. He has said and promised that he was fine, his tooth was fine, everything was fucking fine. Gerard’s face still remained the same.

“Gerard!” Frank screamed into his hand. He had to shield his face, so his voice was muffled. “I’m sorry, okay? I shouldn’t have done that! I should have let you stay in that pain forever… fuck you.”

“Frank… I was only-” Gerard finally spoke; he was on the verge of laughter.

“Fine! You can pull out all my damn teeth if it pleases the fucking princess.” Frank spat and removed his arm from his face. He was on the verge of tears. Why did Gerard have to be such a baby at times?

“Frank. I’m not-” Gerard said but Frank again interrupted the man.

“Here.” Frank opened his mouth really wide for Gerard to work on. “Take whatever teeth you want. Just do it fast, okay? And be gentle!” Since Frank’s mouth was open, his speech was still limited. He leaned over to the nightstand and grabbed the pliers for
Gerard.

The boy is about to cry; first off, he didn’t understand on why now of all times Gerard wanted to pull out his teeth. Secondly, Frank was also terrified of the oncoming pain.

“Frank, I was just kidding you. I’m not actually going to pull out any thing from you.” Frank slowly closed his mouth; but not all the way, he left it parted a tiny bit. “Were you actually serious? Did you actually think I wanted to harm you in any way? You know I won’t…”

Frank let one tiny tear drop fall from holding them back before.

“You’re not. You’re not actually. You were just kidding?” Frank was now fucking furious beyond belief. He dropped his mouth back open disbelief and shock. He didn’t care the he was now fully crying.

“Well…yeah. I would never wanna… Frank?” Gerard asked. Frank was fuming red and puffy eyed. That was just mean. Frank looked like he might kill someone or if he doesn’t, then he’d be the victim. “Frank, honey, you okay?”

“Don’t ‘Frank honey’ me! That was really mean! You actually had me convinced, you asshole!” Frank sobbed with rage. He rubbed at his wet eye lids.

“Frank. I am terribly sorry. I didn’t think-” Gerard, now hating himself even more than Patrick, tried to comfort. Yet again, Frank interrupted him.

“You didn’t think? You didn’t think, Gerard! Don’t you ever think! You don’t know how fucking guilty I felt after that night! I felt like the worst human being to ever exist! That isn’t even remotely funny!” Frank scolded back.

Frank was telling the truth, that night he extracted his lover’s tooth, he just wallowed in mountains of guilt. That night, Frank actually wished Gerard would have done something physically mean back, just so he wouldn’t be guilty. But no, this just feels even worse.

“Frank, listen, I am sorry. I am so sorry. You must hate me right now, I would hate me too. Just, c’mon. Please stop crying. You’re making me really nervous.” Gerard only said that out of concern. He wasn’t really scared of Frank, no. If Frank wanted to hit him, he would welcome it with open arms.

“Fuck you, Gerard!” Frank screamed. He threw his arms out at Gerard and pushed hard. The man yelped in surprise. Frank pushed him again, and this time harder; hard enough to make Gerard fall off the bed with a loud thunk. “Fuck off.

Frank stood to his full height of five foot four. He threw the pliers at Gerard’s face, earning a satisfying cry. Frank left for the door but stopped when Gerard kept speaking.

“Frank, where are you going?”

“Imma go sleep with Mikey.” Frank shot back. Gerard groaned. Frank started to storm up the stairs. “I don’t wanna be here.” He felt like a damn teenager fighting with his mother, but he was pissed off beyond belief. Pissed enough to cry.

“Frank, I am sorry.” Gerard cried back, but Frank was gone. He would go and chase after the boy, but that might make things worse and it could also make him more upset. Gerard Way defiantly knew how it felt to be angry, miserable, cheated –not cheated as in having other suitors, but more like betrayed. Gerard knew that all Frank needs is space.

Frank walked up the stairs that lead to Mikey’s bedroom. He hesitantly knocked on the door.

“Frank, what the fuck do you want? What is with all of the screaming?” Mikey answered the door. He looked like he had been busy himself. Frank suddenly felt bad for disturbing.

“Can I sleep with you tonight?” Frank asked a little shakily. Mikey could see that he was crying. Mikey does the best things in awkward situations.

“Uh, well, I’d probably need a shower. And I should probably shave down there, but –” Frank fake giggled, but it was really, really weak. Mikey smiled to show him that he wasn’t mad or anything.

“Not like that, you fuck tard. I mean can I sleep in your room?” Mikey giggled to lighten the mood.

“Yeah, man, come on in.” Mikey walked Frank inside and they both sat on the bed. “You wanna tell me what happened?” Frank made a little ‘hah’ noise.

“Your brother is an asshole.” Mikey couldn’t help do anything but laugh hard enough that his lungs would break. “Shut up.” Frank was just giggling a little.

“Oh really, how is my brother an asshole?” Mikey smirked because it was his brother. Every sibling thinks the other is an asshole. Mikey thought that Gerard happened to be the king of assholes.

“He told me that he wanted to rip out my teeth as revenge.” Mikey covered up his mouth to hide the laughter that would escape. “Then he let me believe that he was actually mad at me… Oh, but really, he was just joking with me.”

“Yep. That’s my brother alright. Asshole. Let’s call him that for now on.” Mikey took a few deep breaths to the giggling stop. Frank wanted to punch him, but in Mikey’s point of view, it was kind of funny.

“Sure. Asshole one and asshole two.” Frank said, gesturing the ‘asshole two’ at Mikey. “Seriously, he mad me feel so damn guilty. When we ripped out his tooth, I was kind of hoping he would take his anger out at me then. Not now.

“So. Do you have anything planned for this evening, well, night?” Frank asked after a moment of silence.

“No. Well, I called Pete earlier.” Mikey sighed sadly. “It turns out he doesn’t like me. He doesn’t like me at all.

“Oh, Mikey, I am sorry.” Frank was truly sorry. He knew that Mikey had a huge crush on Pete. He knows how rejection feels like.

“It’s not your fault.” Mikey exclaimed depressingly. That’s when it came to Frank.

“I have an idea! I haveanidea! An idea!” Frank screamed excitedly. Mikey gave him a look that meant he was freaked out, or he was concerned. Or both. “I swear it’s awesome! Really! I do! I promise it’s awesome!”

“Are you high?”

“No.” Frank rolled his eyes irritated. “You know how people like, always get jealous?” Mikey nodded. “Well, what if you made Pete jealous?”

“And how in fucks name would I do that?” Mikey looked at Frank as if he were special.
“You remember that one chick Jennifer? Yeah. She hangs out with Patrick and them socs. Okay. That means she’d have like, awesome connections. And also, also,” Frank was speaking in rapid pace; it was hard for Mikey to keep up. “also, you know that one girl, Alicia?”

Mikey really did think Frank was special. Then it dawned on him. Frank is a motherfucking genius.

“YES! YES! YES, YES, YESYESYEYES!” Mikey shouted. Frank nodded vigorously.

**

The next morning, Frank woke up somewhere strange. At first he freaked out when he saw Mikey sitting at his desk, but then he remembered. Then he wanted to freak out again, because he fought with Gerard.

“Morning, sunshine.” Mikey mocked Frank. Frank groaned. He can’t believe he fought with Gerard motherfucking Way. He hates the feeling of making him upset, after every thing the man has provided.

“Mikeeeeeeey.” Frank groaned again. Mikey giggled at Frank. “I can’t believe that I fought with Gerard.”

“It’s okay. Don’t beat yourself up because of that. He started it.” Mikey said annoyed. Mikey did make a good point, but on the other hand, Frank over reacted and fought with his boyfriend.

My hands are cold.

“Oh…okay. Did you have breakfast?” Frank asked. Mikey laughed silently to himself.

Sorry for interrupting up there. ^^ and also now.

“Pssh. It’s like, seven AM on a Saturday morning. I never have breakfast until someone makes it.” Frank was a bit perplexed. Why were they up at seven in the morning? Well, for Frank, that’s because he slept all day yesterday. But Mikey, that kid was just a freak.

“M’kay. Hey, did you talk to Alicia yet?” Frank rubbed at his eyes.

“No. I was actually hoping that um… I was hoping you would… do it for me. At school. On Monday.” Mikey stuttered like he was nervous.

“No.” Was the definite answer from Frank Iero.

“No? Why?” Mikey looked scared; Mikey was scared.

“Because I quit school. The math is too hard.” Frank pouted. There were lots and many more reasons on why he quit school, but he wasn’t going to admit them all to Mikey Way.

“You can’t quit school! I can help you with math if that’s what you want? Please don’t quit school. If you quit, then I quit.” Mikey screamed. It was odd on how much he cared about Frank’s education.

“You’d help me with math!?” Then Frank remembered that Mikey was actually good at math. “Actually, yeah. Yeah. Okay.”

“Show me what you got.” Frank pulled out a paper from his jean pocket. He had slept in his clothing last night. He handed the paper to Mikey.

“Wow. This is easy. This is really easy. I don’t know what you are complaining about.” Mikey read the sheet. Frank felt a bit angry again – he felt like Mikey was mocking him or something. “Here. Come here.”

Frank walked over to Mikey. Mikey moved over in his large chair, so he and Frank were sharing the seat.

“See. What you have to do is distribute six to everything. Six times X, and then six times six. If the problem is, 2 (x + 6)” Mikey demonstrated with the pencil.

“Ohhhhh. I get it now. Hey, no shit. This is easy!” Frank cheered. There was a subtle knock that brought the mood back down.

“In.” Mikey just demanded. The door opened to Gerard. Mikey remained with a pissy poker face, and Frank put on his best ‘sorry’ face. Though he personally thinks he looks weird with his face like that.

“I brought you guys breakfast to say I am sorry.” Gerard didn’t really sound sorry. Instead he kept staring at Mikey with the angriest expression ever. Siblings.

“Thank you.” Mikey stated stubbornly. If a random stranger were to walk in the room right now, they would think it was Gerard and Mikey who were fighting; not Gerard and Frank. “Gimmie.” Mikey demanded. It looked almost painful for Gerard to hand Mikey tray full of food.

I love Mikey

Mikey grabbed it out of his hands and noticed that there was meat on the tray. There was only a tiny spot of bacon. Like two pieces. Literally everything else was vegetarian.

“Why is there meat? I don’t like meat. Frank hates meat. Why would you put meat on here?” Mikey asked bitterly. Gerard looked at Mikey as if he were going to actually slaughter him.

“Mikey. You asked for meat…” Gerard sighed and got ready to leave for the door.

“Gerard. Take the meat back. And I want coffee. Go get us both some coffee.” Gerard clenched his fists together and got ready to actually kill Mikey. “You fucking special or something! I swear!”

In a twist Gerard left the room. He probably wasn’t going to come back either.

“Damn, Mikey. You okay there?” Frank was honestly scared of Mikey.

“Yeah. Just… Last night why you were sleeping. I went down stairs and I got in a fight with Gerard. You know. He actually felt super, super guilty for making you all whiney and shit. Like, he felt as bad as you did when you yanked his tooth out. Probably even worse.”

“Really? Why did you two fight?” The two boys looked up to see Gerard back in the room. He was carrying two steaming mugs of coffee in his hands.

“Fine – a fucking – ly.” Mikey rolled his eyes.

“Here you go, Frankie.” Gerard smiled and handed Frank a cup of coffee. He waited for Frank to take a sip. “Do you like it, Frankie?”

“Uh. Yes. It’s really, really hot. But it’s really good. Thanks.” Frank nervously said. Gerard smirked and looked at Mikey.

“Gimmie my damn coffee, asshole.” Mikey demanded again. Frank felt really, really awkward to be in between one of the Way’s fight.

Oh my goodness. Frank thought.

Gerard took a sip from the other cup in his hands.

“Gerard! That was my coffee!” Mikey shrieked. Frank jumped.

“Oh, honey. I am so sorry for that, brother. Here you go, princess.” Gerard said and at the same time, he dumped the entire cup of coffee on Mikey’s head.

“GERARD, YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASS FACE! I HATE YOU! YOU JUST WASTED PRECIOUS COFFEE!” Mikey yelled. Frank jumped off of the chair – he also got some coffee spilled on. Mikey stood up too, drenched in the scolding hot brown liquid.

“Better go clean that off, Mikey.” Gerard mocked. Frank just stayed there speechless. Leave it to the Ways’ to fight like this.

Mikey stormed out of the room, but not with out shoving his brother.

Now it was just Frank and Gerard.

“You just dumped coffee on Mikey.” Frank stated the obvious. Gerard smiled proudly.

“Sorry, I got some on you math.” The older, and yes, the mature Way brother smiled.

“Sorry, but, you know that you did that wrong?” Gerard informed. Frank was completely confused. Gerard walked over to the desk with the math. Frank followed him for learning purposes. “You’re not supposed to distribute the six. You’re supposed to distribute the two… see?” Gerard demonstrated with the pencil. Frank did see. It made a bit more sense than Mikey.

Frank completely zoned out when Gerard started to explain the next problem. He was just staring at the man.

“See. You have to multiply the seven and the nine, because that’s the parentheses. Then you have to do the exponent. Now, you need to add two. Then one and one and one is three. So now you have to multiply the two and three together. Okay, then we divide that by two and…”

Frank seriously was not listening to Gerard at all. He was literally just staring at him. Gerard seemed to have caught on. He was now looking Frank straight in the eye.

“Then we have to … then we … divide. Or …”

Frank cut of Gerard by placing his lips onto the other’s. He kissed Gerard passionately, and which, Gerard reciprocated the kiss.

Frank was the one to pull away from the kiss. He didn’t say anything. He just stared back into Gerard’s eyes.

“Frank. I.”

“GERARD FATHER FUCKING WAY! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!” Was the threat from the most happy person ever, Mikey Way. Gerard pecked Frank’s lips and said,

“Gravity doesn’t mean much to me. It was the coffee’s fault for falling. Better yet, Mikey, it was your fault for being caught in the coffee’s wrath.” Frank giggled. Gerard then left the room, leaving Frank all by him self. Fuck Frank and his plastic heart.

Yey. I am done with this chapter. It wasn’t really how I wanted the chapter to go, but hey. That means you guys will all get an extra chapter to the series then.

Gerard and Mikey Way are the only people who would use coffee as a weapon.

Hope ya’ll enjoyed this chapter. Hope it was sufficient to you.

Next chapter: Good bye to you, and a fuck you. Good damn day.
Sign up to rate and review this story