Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greasy Black, Ugly White

Every Me Every You

by OhmyGee 1 review

'Cause there's nothing else to do,

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-12-22 - Updated: 2012-12-23 - 1772 words

1Funny
Pizza is like, my favorite food in the whole planet.

I swear, the beginning was not supposed to turn into that. It was supposed to be better, but I am too lazy to delete it.

This chapter is wayyy too short. I think I am going to start double updating. I might post next chapter tomorrow, and then next week Friday, ad possibly next week Saturday. I don’t know for sure, but I am going to consider doing that.

Mikey, if you’re reading this, sorry I can’t respond to your email right away. I am at my mother’s house, and her internet connection is quite crappy.

Greasy Black, Ugly White
XVII: Every Me Every You
“Being alone in a house with no human companionship can get a tad boring after a while.”


“Why do both of the Way brothers have to grow a vagina when they cook?” Frank asked himself. “I mean, you both are supposed to be greasers. Badass greasers.” Frank was sitting at the kitchen table with Mikey while Gerard was spacing over the oven. It was around lunch time, and Gerard wanted to bake pizza.

Gerard was just baking a regular cheese pizza with extra sauce, but Frank thought that he was going to bake the whole kitchen. The Way man wasn’t doing anything special either; he was just humming under his breathe while he rolled the dough and sprinkled the ingredients.

“I don’t have a vagina! I got a dick! A giant thirteen inch one at that! Probably bigger than Gee-tard over here.” Mikey shot out defensively. Mikey hadn’t gotten his revenge on Gerard yet for the whole coffee fiasco. He never even washed the coffee off. Afterwards, he just made Gerard go out and buy more coffee. Now, Gerard is making a pizza.

“You do not have a thirteen inch dick. You don’t. Gerard even has a bigger dick than you.” Frank said. Once Frank realized what he had said, a scarlet blush slithered its way onto the pale cheeks. He was glad that Gerard wasn’t paying attention.

“First off, no. Second, you have never seen my dick. Third, Gerard’s dick is tinier than mine. Also, I don’t really wanna hear about my brother’s non-existent dick.” Mikey rationed. Frank was shaking with laugher. A loud clash came from Gerard’s side of the kitchen. Gerard bent over to pick up the pans that were dropped, his ass flying in the air. Frank had let his eyes wander. “Frank!”

“What, Mikey. If we’re going to compare dick sizes, then I think that I would so totally win.” Frank smirked because … male ego. Mikey rolled his eyes.

“You so would lose. You’re so tiny. How could someone who’s only four feet tall have a bigger dick than me?” Mikey scolded back to Frank. Frank shook his head to tell Mikey that he was right. Gerard continued to hum and bake. “I can prove to you that my dick is way bigger.”

“Fine, do it, Little Way!” Frank shouted. Their conversation was about to get heated. Just as Mikey was about to un-zip his pants, Gerard set his sauce pizza on the table.

That last sentence is not a metaphor for Gerard’s dick. Sorry.

“Mikey. Put it away. Frank, don’t antagonize him. I don’t wanna see my brother’s dick in my kitchen. My dick is the biggest. Now shut up and eat.” Gerard scolded with his velvet voice. He passed around plates and cups before he sat down.

Am I the only one who eats pizza with a fork and knife??

Mikey took the first piece; which happened to be the biggest one.

“See? I got the biggest slice to feed the biggest dick here.” Mikey said. He took a bite from the pizza. Next, he held it up for the other to boys to see that Mikey Way indeed, has the biggest slice. Frank giggled hysterically when Mikey dropped his pizza.

“Mikey. You better eat that.” Gerard said, un-amused. Frank giggled some more and ate from his slice.

“Gerard!” Frank yelled with food still in his mouth. “This is like, really, really good pizza. You must be Italian or something to make pizza like this.” Mikey snorted as he ate the slice that had previously fell. Gerard took the biggest bite to hide the massive blush that adorned his face.

“Actually. I am half Italian.” Gerard said through his teeth.

“Oh.” Frank moaned, impressed by Gerard and his cooking skills. “That explains so much. Like, like, why you have dark hair. Why you always cook Italian foods. And why you do that one thing. And why your last name is Way or that other thing.” Gerard was now hiding behind his hair to hide the massive blush.

Actually, in the 1950’s – 70’s, the majority of greaser gangs were Italian. Select gangs were just called the ‘mini, fake, or kiddie mafia.’ I researched my shit, be cool. “Via” is Latin for Way, just so you know. If you don’t believe me, then I will post a link to the website later.

“Oh, Gerard, you’re such a nerd.” Mikey interrupted the two. He knew where Gerard’s blushing ended up; and Mikey was not prepared to have another dick size contest.

“At least he can do math correctly. Unlike someone else we know.” Frank defended. “Speaking of, I still need help with my math later.” Gerard looked to Frank proudly because he knew that Mikey couldn’t do math.

*

It was a Monday morning. Frank is sleeping in. He decided that there is no hope for him at school, so he quit. Gerard tried to teach him, but no. Frank also doesn’t want to see any socs. Ever. Once Patrick gets better, he is going to kick Frank’s white ass, so better chance for him to stay home.

Gerard was not so pleased of Frank’s decision. He had wanted Frank to graduate and be all smart. But he couldn’t argue with Frank without starting a fight. Mikey still is going; Gerard doesn’t care if he fights with Mikey (as if he’s never done that before.)

Frank had woken up that morning alone in his and Gerard’s big basement bed. The quietness and stillness of the house had creeped him out. He could even hear the train that ran in the morning, all across town. Frank basically had nothing to do that Monday. Except he wanted to reenact Risky Business. Hell yeah.

Finally, when three PM hit the clocks, Frank could have jumped for joy: Gerard gets home at three.

“Hello, honey, how is life at home?” Gerard greeted as he stepped through the basement door. Frank was literally buzzing with obvious boredom. Being alone in a house with no human companionship can get a tad boring after a while.

“It was awesome.” Frank shouted with fake enjoyment. Gerard joined Frank by sitting on the bed with him. “Good. How was your day?”

“Good. I didn’t really do much.” Gerard shrugged.

“I don’t understand. You graduated high school, but you work at a crappy diner.” Frank rationed. Gerard shrugged again.

“I told you…” Gerard glanced down at the very interesting floor; ashamed.

“No, you didn’t tell me.” Frank said with worry and scarce.

“I know that I have told you. You just never listen.” That Frank couldn’t argue with. Most times when people talk, he blanks out and kind of ignores them. “I was in prison for a bit… I stole stuff.” The last three sentences Gerard didn’t regret. He loves to jack things, even mindless items that he doesn’t even need or want.

“Oh. I guess you did tell me. So is that why you don’t have an actual career?” Gerard shrugged. He liked cooking a lot. He didn’t like the actual restaurant, but he loved to cook. “So, what other secrets do you hide from me?” Frank giggled jokingly.

“Do you really wanna know?”

“What? Yeah!” Iero bounced and Gerard giggled.

“So… You know how Mikey and I were, yanno, fighting with the coffee?” Frank nodded, trying not to laugh. Way fights are quite amusing to him. “Well, it was staged.”

“Staged? What do you mean by ‘staged’?” Frank really couldn’t tell if he should be impressed or angry. First, Gerard goes along teasing Frank with the teeth, then now this.

“Okay. Don’t get mad. But, you were so upset when I was ‘joking’ with you about our teeth. So I had Mikey and I fight to try and distract you from being angry.” Frank was speechless. He was still impressed, but betrayed. His emotions were running havoc on himself.

“Mikey explained a lot to me.” Gerard added to Frank. “He told that, you and I are alike but oh so different. I like to hide my emotions –‘cept anger- I don’t like people seeing me at all. I am like a soc that way. They hide. You on the other hand, you like to express them. You are a true greaser. Greases’ like to be emotional.”

“So. What you’re saying is. What?”

“What I am saying is, you’re the Bonnie to my Clyde. The Mikey to my Donnie. The, the…” You know what I am saying, Mikey!!!!! Gerard tried to gesture with his hands on what he meant.

“Y’know, if you didn’t have a younger brother, you would totally be a soc.” Frank giggled at Gerard. “Hah-hah! You’re a greaser in denial!” He fake-mocked.

“Shut up! You’re short.” Frank gasped.

“You’re tall. You’re Italian. You’re pale. You’re cook.” Gerard tried to gasp back, but he started laughing.

“You’re a drama-queen.” Gerard retorted. Frank rolled his eyes, pulling on a pout. “I’m sorry, hon, I didn’t mean to call you short.”

“You called me a drama queen. I’m sorry I called you a ‘grease in denial.’” Gerard laughed even harder, but Frank was only smiling.

“Whatever…” The laughter had ceased when shouts and loud footsteps were heard.

Holy crap. I am so, so, so, so, sooooooooo sorry that this chapter is short. Sorry for the cliff-hanger!

Sorry, well, I am not sorry, with Frank’s decision. Ya’ll probably be like, “what the hell? Why are you making Frank dumbass?” My story, my rules, kiss my ass. It all ties in future chapters.

Say, see you tomorrow? Same time?

Next chapter: “I dunno why I even try.”
Sign up to rate and review this story