Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Heart can Only Break so Much

Fake Names

by tmbfucks 7 reviews

I didn't use my real name, but his was Oliver Walter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-12-15 - Updated: 2012-12-15 - 1398 words

0Unrated
For the rest of the day, Zeke and I just spent time enjoying each other’s company. We kissed a lot, hugged, and when we got home, we acted like we were still just friends. LynZ would have been pissed at both of us if she found out we spent most of the day being all cute with each other and kissing which is really hypocritical of her. I know what she spent most of her day doing with Gerard. The next day Zeke and I spent any available moment giving each other quick kisses and hugging. But now, we’re at the airport dropping him off.

‘It’s been great having you around Zeke. Seriously, anytime you’re in the states, come over.’ Gerard said.

‘Make sure we’re all okay with it though.’ LynZ said.

‘I’ll miss you Zeke.’ I said when we parked.

‘I’ll miss you too. But you’ve got my number.’ He said smiling sadly at me. I gave him a massive hug. Not as a couple, but as the best friends we started off as. That part of our relationship will always be there. I wanted to give him a kiss goodbye, but I knew it would’ve been too stupid, so as soon as the hug stopped, we left back in the car. Mikey and Alicia were looking after the girls. I began crying because I miss him already.

‘Don’t worry sweetie. You’ll soon make new friends.’ LynZ said. I rolled my teary eyes.

‘Yeah, but he’s my friend. My only friend to be honest. I’m going to miss him like crazy.’ I said.

‘Well, how about when we get home, we order a pizza and then have some ice cream?’ Gerard suggested.

‘Oh my god. You act like such a girl sometimes, and I love that.’ I said. He giggled.

‘I’m just sensitive, so, are we having that pizza?’ He asked. I sniffed, smiled, and nodded my head. ‘Cool. I’ll get Mikey and Ali to join us.’ He said typing stuff on his phone. We arrived home soon, and Hozzie was almost asleep until she saw us walking through the door. She ran into Gerard’s arms while Mikey tried to stop Bandit from colouring the walls with her crayons.

‘Hey, Beezle, stop that.’ LynZ said picking her up.

‘Hi Penina. Are you okay?’ Mikey asked giving me a hug. I hugged him back.

‘Yeah. I just miss him. That’s all.’ I answered shrugging.

‘I know just how you feel. When Mikes goes on tour, I have to be without him for months sometimes.’ Alicia said. I hugged her too. Over the past few days I’ve really grown to love the band like my own family, even if we weren’t at all related.

‘So, what are you going to have on your pizza?’ Gerard asked.

‘Nothing. I’ll have it plain.’ I said.

‘Oh my god. You’re worse than Frank. At least he actually puts olives on there.’ LynZ said.

‘I hate pizza.’ Hozzie said loudly.

‘Don’t worry fusspot. You’ll have some chicken nuggets, and we’ll all have French Fries.’ Gerard said. I smiled. I love chips. I remember the chips I had yesterday when Zeke and I had our first kiss. I guess now, more than ever, chips will be my favourite food. I always loved chips and roast potatoes. They’ve been my favourite food since I ate some. Now I’ll just go crazy over them.

‘Chips. They’re called chips and they are orgasmic.’ I corrected.

‘Not in front of the kids.’ Gerard said.

‘What’s an organism?’ Bandit asked.

‘It’s a friendly bacteria in your body. No let’s go order the food.’ He said picking up the home phone. I giggled. Once the pizza arrived, we sat down in the living room and just ate while watching crappy TV. When we finished the food, we watched a bit more TV, then LynZ turned it off and we just sat down chatting.

‘Who here loves Moriarty?’ I asked. They all looked at me as if I were deranged.

‘The BBC Sherlock Moriarty?’ Alicia asked.

‘Yeah. He’s the best. I mean, he’s the best villain, and let’s not mention the wicked things I would do to that ass. Damn.’

‘You’re crazy. Stop this talk.’ Mikey said covering his ears. I just giggled.

‘Hello. Are you ready for the story? This is the story of Sir Boast-a-lot. Sir Boast-a-lot was the bravest and cleverest knight at the Round Table. But soon the other knights began to grow tired of his stories about how brave he was and how many dragons he'd slain. And soon they began to wonder, Are Sir Boast-a-lot's stories even true? Oh no... So one of the knights went to King Arthur and said, "I don't believe Sir Boast-a-lot's stories. He's just a big old liar who makes things up to make himself look good." And then, even the king began to wonder. But that wasn't the end of Sir Boast-a-lot's problem. No. That wasn't the Final Problem. The end.’ I said copying Moriarty’s words in The Reichenbach fall.

‘Whoa. How did you recite all that?’ LynZ asked.

‘Well, I just watched it repetitively and cried.’ I answered. ‘I really want to know something.’ I said in a whiny voice. The kids were in bed, so it was just Mikey, Alicia, Gerard, LynZ and I in this room.

‘Yes?’ LynZ asked. I suddenly felt a bit nervous.

‘Can you tell me who my dad is?’ I asked. She looked slightly scared too, but she gave in.

‘Oh, fine. First of all, he was kind of a shy and nervous guy. It seemed like he was almost dared into talking to me. He was a really nice guy though. It was as though even if he was dared to go near me, he didn’t want me to be sad, so he was being nice and everything. I love him as the father of my daughter, but even then, I don’t know if he used his real name. I didn’t use my real name, but his was Oliver Walter.’ She said.

‘What was your name?’ Mikey asked interestedly.

‘Karla Shelby.’ She said in embarrassment. ‘It’s just weird. It’s not my name, you know?’ She asked. I giggled and nodded my head.

‘Do you think that if that was his real name, we’d ever be able to find him?’ I asked.

‘I’ve checked, and I’ve even looked around the same park where we met to see if he was there, but I never found him. It was a fake name. I’m sorry sweetie.’ She answered. I smiled and hugged her.

‘That’s okay. I love you.’ I said.

‘I love you too Penina.’ LynZ said.

‘Well, we’re gonna go now.’ Mikey said.

‘We are? It’s only half 9.’ Alicia said in confusion.

‘Yeah, I know, but I’m really tired. Night guys.’ Mikey said. I gave them a hug goodbye, and once they left I got ready for bed too. My phone buzzed so I checked the message.

How about some uncle niece time tomorrow? Tonight was really fun and I’d love to get to know you more. Come to mine whenever you’re ready. Love you. Sweet dreams. – Mikey

I smiled and texted him saying I would go over. I could never ask for a better uncle. Especially at this time in my life. I don’t care if he’s not my biological uncle, he’s better than any uncle I would ever dream of having. I can’t wait for tomorrow.

Hi guys. Just a little heads up that in the next chapter, we'll find out who Oliver Walter really is. Oh, and thank you AJ for the name in an earlier chapter review thing. Haha. Thank you Mazy if you're reading this, for the name Kayla Shelby. We're not even nearing the ending of the story yet, we're almost half way though, and the half way mark will be when the story started. Remember? When I downed all those pills? Well, yeah. It's going to adapt from that. :D I hope you liked this chapter! Please rate and review! :D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story