Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Heart can Only Break so Much

Kobra's Kid

by tmbfucks 9 reviews

Well, I know who he is.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-12-27 - Updated: 2012-12-28 - 1308 words

1Moving
I told Gerard and LynZ about Mikey’s text, and Gerard said he’ll drop me off there once he goes to get some shopping done. I had a quick breakfast, and soon, Gerard and I were on our way once we said goodbye to Hozzie, Bandit and LynZ.

‘So, what does Mikey do for fun usually?’ I asked.

‘Reads comics, plays the bass, and combs his toy unicorn’s mane.’ He said. I smirked.

‘Really?’

‘No. Of course not. Not in front of anyone else anyway.’ He said. I giggled. We eventually made it to a decent sized house. ‘This is it. Want me to escort you?’ He asked.

‘Yeah. I don’t care if I know them well. I hate knocking on people’s doors in case a stranger opens it.’ I said.

‘Well, I wasn’t being serious, but alright then.’ He said undoing his seatbelt. I undid mine and we walked to the front door. I breathed a sigh of relief when Alicia answered.

‘Thank god.’ I said.

‘Well, I have to go and shop, but Penina’s going to walk through the door she was too scared to knock on herself.’ Gerard said.

‘Don’t judge me.’ I said walking in the house. Once Gerard left, Ali closed the door and looked at me in confusion.

‘Not that you’re not welcome here, but why are you here?’ She asked. Now it was my turn to be confused.

‘Mikey invited me. I thought you knew.’ I stated.

‘No, but that’s alright. Mikey’s going to be downstairs soon, but I’m off out to work. Make sure Mikey doesn’t kill anything.’ She said giving me a hug. I giggled and walked further into the house once she left. I scanned the room, and my eyes immediately went to a picture of Mikey and Alicia on their wedding day. I walked closer to it and smiled. I wonder if one day that’ll be Zeke and I.

‘Roar!’ Mikey shouted right behind me. I jumped and screamed, then I laughed with him.

‘Don’t do that!’ I laughed.

‘Okay then grumpy pants. What do you want to do?’ He asked.

‘Have you ever seen Miranda?’ I asked.

‘I don’t know. I have a friend called Miranda if that’s what you mean?’

‘No. I meant the show. You know what? It doesn’t matter. Do you have any jelly and a blender?’ I asked. He drew his eyebrows together, but then shrugged and got the equipment out. He had the things I needed.

‘So, are we going to blend this and then drink it?’ He asked. I laughed.

‘No. We’re going to blend it and drink it.’ I said. I tossed the lid to the other side of the kitchen, put the jelly in, and turned the blender on. It made me giggle, and when the strawberry flavoured liquid squirted out of the blender, I opened my mouth and drank it. Mikey just shook his head and joined in.

‘This is really fun, and tasty too.’ He said. After a while, we stopped.

‘Okay, now I’ve got an awesome idea.’ I said. I took his hand to distract him, then wacked his face lightly before running around the house while he was chasing me. I hid in the big bathroom cupboard, and waited until I heard him leave after not seeing me. I ran and jumped on his back. ‘That’s what you get for scaring me you bastard.’ I shouted. He laughed, and I did too. We turned into a messy pile of giggles.

‘Yeah, I guess I deserved that.’ He said once we calmed down. I smiled.

‘Thanks for today so far. It’s got my mind off Oliver.’ I said. He looked a bit sad, and slightly nervous. Then he sighed.

‘Penina, I didn’t exactly invite you over completely for fun and games. I want to talk to you about him. About Oliver.’ He said. I sat up in surprise, but curiosity.

‘What about him?’ I asked.

‘Well, I know who he is.’ He answered. That moment felt like I was trampled all over my elephants and heavy weights. I could barely breathe. Mikey could obviously sense that. ‘Don’t worry. I’ll only tell you what you want to know, but there is one important detail that I need to tell you anyway.’ He said putting his arm around me.

‘Is that why Alicia didn’t know why I was here? So you could tell me this stuff?’ I asked.

‘Not exactly. I didn’t want to tell her the stuff I knew, but I needed you to know in private too. She will find out eventually. Come on.’ He said. He pulled me up, and sat me down on his patio chair. He bought out a couple of canned drinks. I opened one and drank it. It was a strawberry and banana flavour. I love that drink. Especially because it’s not fizzy. I hate fizzy drinks.

‘What do you want to tell me about him?’ I asked.

‘Well, first of all, he’s a good guy okay? Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. I know the story of why you were born. Basically, the story is Oliver and his slut at the time best friend were at the park. Oliver’s friend, let’s call him Jimmy, wanted Oliver to lose his virginity because he thought it was about time. They saw LynZ, and Jimmy made Oliver to go over there. Long story short, Oliver’s your dad because of Jimmy.’ He said.

‘So, Oliver didn’t even care about her?’ I asked even more depressed than before.

‘Exactly the opposite. Oliver cherished her. He lost his virginity to her, and that isn’t something someone forgets. Everyone always cares about their first. Their first tooth, their first kid, their first everything.’ He said.

‘Well, not for everyone apparently. I would’ve known you for ages if LynZ cared enough about me.’

‘Now that’s not fair. She was working in a coffee shop at the time. She didn’t have a lot of money, and she loved you so much. It’s obvious. No one couldn’t love you. You’re the greatest kid ever.’ He said. There were tears already brimming in my eyes.

‘What did you absolutely need to tell me about Oliver?’ I asked.

‘Who he is. You need to know who he is.’ He answered.

‘And who is he?’ I asked. He took a deep breath in, squeezed his eyes shut and pinched his nose, before he breathed out and opened his eyes again.

‘Me. I’m Oliver.’

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for not updating anything in forever, but I just didn't have any motivation to be honest. Congratulations if you figured out who the dad was by the way! :P The title probably gave it away anyway, but still. Haha. I hope you liked it. The chapter's ended on a cliffhanger too. OOH!!! :O Haha. I got Skyrim today and it's the best fun ever. I want a horse. I hope to one day purchase a horse on Skyrim. I don't really feel like doing the missions, but I do at the same time. Haha. What should I call the horse that I'm determined to buy?!? Ugh. I've got painful hiccups. :( My friend from Canada is coming over tomorrow! :D I'm so excited! I've missed her! She's originally from London, but then her and her family had to move to Canada for her dad's work, and she's coming over tomorrow and I'm really happy. So, I hope you liked this chapter, and who the dad it. :D Rate and review please! It's nearly 3 o'clock here. I better go to sleep. Night guys! :D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story