Categories > Original > Romance > Chimera

Safe Room

by Kristia 0 reviews

Sometimes the best place to hide is in the worst hiding place

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-12-16 - Updated: 2012-12-17 - 482 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6
Safe Room
Diana walked with the aid of Karou between the alleys to reach her home, still weak by by the great pain her neck because of the bear. Luckily it was still very early and almost everyone was still asleep, the few early risers didn´t notice to the chimera because she was using Diana's coat covering the wolf´s wings. She pointed to a building and said "That one over there is my home," the building was made of three stories with a narrow triangle form , they took the elevator and Diana watched how Karou was fascinated with the moving gears while going up. Diana lived on the third floor and the only way to get there was the key to her flat using it on the elevator.


Once inside the main room, she went for her first aid stuff and bandaged her wounds, then she passed the materials to Karou who was staring at a painting getting closer to touch it "careful, it´s still fresh" she warned. The chimera still seeing the painting asked "Who is that?" The scene was a huntress in a green tunic, she was aiming with a bow and arrow, her face was hidden by the cloak´s hat. Diana stood at the same distance and said "She is Artemisa, or as the Greeks also called her, the goddess of the hunt." Karou kept seeing the painting, however Diana realized that the wolf´s clothes were in a precarious state, she went to her closet and took something that was comfortable for the canine, took a black shirt and gray pants and came back giving them to the other girl. "Here, I think you need it" Karou looked herself and nodded removing fabrics that covered her body. "I thought that most women wore dresses and related stuff," she said as she examined the pants and Diana said. "Believe me that I am not like most women, and non-" She paused seeing how the chimera showed her body, the top was almost completely human except for the wolf ears and eyes, dark wings coming out of the back, a thin tail just as dark as the wings out of her waist, the legs were the gray line between animal and human, they had human complexion, but it was remarkable that they were for running high speeds and the feet also had claws like the hands. Karou was having a slight problem with the shirt until the wings made it out of it making two holes in the fabric, the canine didn´t had much trouble with the pants and her tail was out without any obstruction. "I think it suits you" Diana said. She left some pillows and sheets on the couch so the chimera could rest well, then she went to her bed and fell into a dream of birds and bloody bears.
Sign up to rate and review this story