Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Heart Will Always Be The B-Side To My Tongue

Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying

by ScarsNStories 2 reviews

Four guys in a band living in one house. What could be funnier than that? Throw in two girls, a handful of humor, a pinch of romance, and one tablespoon of drama and you've got something interestin...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-07-22 - Updated: 2006-07-22 - 2258 words - Complete

0Unrated
Alright guys, here you go, the next installment of My Heart Will Always Be The B-Side To My Tongue. Little update: Kimmie is back from her vacation, adn we've started writing again. I'll probably update quicker than usual, cause we've got up to chapter seven on the site, and we've got fourteen written already. So I have a bunch for you. Hope you all enjoy this, this was a fun one to write. ^^


My Heart Will Always Be B-Side to My Tongue
Chapter Seven: Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying


Your secret's out
And the best part is
It isn't even a good one


x----------------------------x

Cait walked down the stairs, wearing one of Patrick's old shirts and her skirt from the night before. She laughed quietly to herself as she spotted the four of them asleep on the couch, kind of piled on top of each other. She shook her head at them and went into the kitchen to fix herself a glass of hot cocoa.

As her water was heating, she looked over the half wall that separated the kitchen from the living room and at the couch. It looked pretty much like they were watching TV when they fell asleep. Pete was lying down, and Tara was snuggled cutely into his arms. Surprisingly, Andy was not in his chair. He was cuddled up to Joe at the other end of the couch, near Pete and Tara's feet.

Cait laughed and picked up Patrick's phone off the counter. If this wasn't the perfect opportunity to get some good blackmail photos, then nothing was. She walked over to the couch, and pointed the phone at Joe and Andy. She tried not to laugh as she took the picture, it was far too precious to ruin by waking them up. Andy was leaned against the back of the couch, and Joe was curled up next to him, with Andy's arm draped over his back.

Cait took a step back and then took a picture of the whole couch. She was smart though, she smiled as she sent the pictures to her own phone. She knew if they had woken up, and saw her with Pat's phone, they'd get it and delete them.

As she was taking the group picture, Andy stirred. He opened his eyes, and fixed his glasses, then noticed Joe next to him. "Gaaah!!" He shouted, flailing and falling backwards off the couch. As he did he managed to kick Joe in the face, effectively waking him up. It was like dominoes from there.

As Joe realized he had been sleeping on Andy, he jumped up, landing on Tara, who flailed and shook, waking up Pete as well. Cait was in hysterics, she had wished Patrick had been there to see it; it wouldn't be half as funny as telling him about it. She took one last picture and sent it to her phone quickly, she knew they'd know she took the picture, and want to delete it from the phone.

Andy saw her take the picture from the ground and lunged at the phone. "Ah! Get that phone!" They all seemed to know what was going on as soon as he had said it. Joe and Andy jumped up and tackled Cait onto Andy's chair.

"Have fun guys, I don't really care." Pete said, lying back down on the couch with Tara on top of him.

Patrick came down the stairs then, as Andy and Joe had pushed Cait into the chair. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and just kind of looked at them. "And what are they doing?" He asked Pete and Tara as he walked over to the couch.

"Exactly what you were last night," Pete said, earning him a pillow to the face from Tara. "She took pictures of them asleep on each other with your phone, and they tackled her to get it and probably delete the pictures."

"Oh, good. So my phone is in that mess?" Patrick asked, laughing.

"Yeah, and so is your girlfriend." Tara added.

"That, I might be able to fix, I'm not sure about the phone though..." Patrick said as he walked over to the chair. "Okay, which one of you called me a lion last night?" He asked.

Andy and Joe stopped attacking Cait and sat on the floor. Joe raised his hand. "That would be me!" He shouted happily.

"Yeah, uhm, how about never again?" Patrick said.

"How about you never do that again, then Joe won't ever have to call you a lion." Andy said, pushing himself up off the floor. He rolled his eyes and walked past Pat shaking his head. "I'm hungry! Do we have food?"

Cait rolled her eyes and got up from the chair, handing Patrick his phone. "Here you go," she said with a smile.

Joe, who was sitting on the floor, was glaring at the phone in Patrick's hands. Pat was currently looking through the pictures. "You know, Joe. You'll look back on this in a few years and laugh..."

Cait walked up and looked at the pictures with Patrick. "Don't they make such a cute couple?" She said in a baby-voice.

"Look at them, sleeping together." Patrick added, egging Joe on.

"Speaking of sleeping together..." Joe said loudly. "You two are the reason I ended up sleeping on Andy. I was afraid of going into my bedroom last night."

Andy called from the kitchen. "Whose water is this? It's boiling."

"That's mine, but I'm not really sure I want it anymore." Cait said. "I need to go get a shower and get dressed." She said, kissing Patrick on the cheek and walking away. Tara jumped off the couch and made her way upstairs as well.

She made her way up to her room, Tara following close behind. "Cait! Wait, wait, wait!"

"Huh? What?" Cait said, going into her room.

"You really think you're going to lose your virginity and then not tell your best friend about it?" Tara said, crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned against the doorframe.

"There's nothing to tell that you don't already know, little miss experience."

"Hey! That hurt, that cut me deep man." Tara said with a smile.

"Yeah, well, what do you want me to tell you?"

Tara just kind of glared at her for a second. "Anything? Everything!"

"I'm sure you don't mean that."

"Oh, you have no idea."

Cait raised one eyebrow at Tara. "Last night you were freaking out, now you want to know every little detail?" Cait rolled her eyes and shook her head. "All I'm telling you is it was the best night of my life."

"Just tell me why!!" Tara whined.

"There really isn't a reason, it was just... Good..." Cait said slowly, her face flushing.

"If you don't tell me, I'm locking you in here until you do..." Tara said, shutting the door and standing in front of it. "Now spill..."

"I-I don't want to..." Cait stuttered.

"WHY NOT?" Tara exclaimed. "It's what girls do! They kiss and tell, it's just how it works!"

x----------------------------x

"Is that Tara?" Andy asked, hearing someone's voice yelling.

"Yep..." Pete responded. "I know that yell..."

"Wait," Joe's head snapped to Pete, who was still in the same spot on the couch. "If you're down here, who is she yelling at?"

"Funny, there's other people to get pissed at in this house." Pete said, flipping him off.

"I know, it's just... Never mind." Joe said, realizing he was treading in dangerous waters.

"So who is she yelling at?" Andy asked.

Patrick looked around the room. "Cait-- Ohh, shit." He said slowly. The guys looked at him.

"What?" Pete asked, sitting up.

Patrick closed his eyes and shook his head. "Ohh, god no. Please no..."

"What!?" Pete said again.

"Cait is upstairs, Tara followed her upstairs. Tara, is now yelling at Cait." Patrick said slowly, emphasizing the names. "What do you think she's yelling at her about...?"

"Uhm... A straightener?" Joe asked.

"No! You idiot. Tara obviously wants to know what happened last night," Pete put in.

"Well, no worries Pat. Cait's probably too shy to say anything to her." Andy said. Patrick sat down on Andy's chair, his head in his hands.

"Oh, I really hope she doesn't say anything." He groaned.

"Why? What did happen?" Andy asked. "Was it really that bad?"

"Oh, no. Not at all, I--," Patrick cut himself short. He was too shy to say anything, and he didn't really want anyone bugging him about it.

"You what?" Andy asked again.

Patrick glared at him. "I'm shy..." He said sternly, as an end of discussion kind of statement. It didn't work. It never did with those guys.

"Aww, come on Pat. We're your friends, and that's what you're supposed to do... You know, it's called 'Kiss and Tell.' Everyone does..." Pete said.

"Then how come I've never heard any stories from you there, PeterPanda?" Patrick asked, mocking him. "Does Tara call you that?"

"Yeah, in bed all the time!" Joe said.

"Oh, will you shut up and stop being gross!" Pete said.

"No, Pete. Gross is what you and Tara were doing the other night. Gross is what Pat and Cait were doing last night..." Andy started.

"Hey!" Patrick and Pete both said at the same time.

"Oh, well I'm sorry I've had sex and you haven't." Patrick said to Andy.

"I have, but let's not go there right now. I do believe Joe's the only virgin in the room..." Andy shot back at Patrick.

"Let the insults start flying," Joe grumbled.

"I just realized how off-topic Patrick got us. Would you like to tell us why it's bad that Tara and Cait are talking now? Were you terrible? Did you screw up? Oh, haha, screw." Pete rambled. Patrick glared at him.

"No, everything was great. Amazing even, but you idiots ruined all the seriousness of the entire thing..." Patrick said, clearly getting angry with them.

"Hey! No fair! I was trying to get them to shut up!" Pete defended himself.

"Yeah, good job with that one." Patrick shot back, glaring at a spot on the carpet. "Forget it. You guys all suck." He said, then got up and walked away.

He walked to Cait's room and lifted his fist to knock on the door, but he stopped himself.

The voices he heard were muffled, but he could still tell which one belonged to Cait. "I'm sorry Tara," she said. "I just... I don't want to. I'm shy and you know that. I told you, it was amazing and that that was all you needed to know."

Patrick blushed. 'She thought it was amazing too huh? That's good.' He smiled, and walked the rest of the way down the hall and to his own room. His door shut as Cait's opened, and she pushed her way past Tara.

"Now get out of my way, you nosy brat." She said, a towel in one hand, her robe wrapped around her tightly.

"Hey, thanks. I'm glad to know that you can trust me with your secrets!" Tara teased. "You know, you owe me big time for keeping those idiots at bay. You know how badly they wanted to go upstairs and bug you two?" Tara said as Cait walked to the bathroom.

"Yeah, thanks for that." She said, half sarcastically. She shut the bathroom door on Tara, and the girl turned and headed back down the stairs.

"You guys get anything good?" She asked the boys, Pete on the couch, Andy in his chair, Joe on the couch as well.

"Nothing important." Andy said, rolling his eyes.

"All I got was that it was 'amazing,' and that was it. She's too shy to tell." Tara said as she sat down next to Pete.

"Yeah, that's all we got too. The two shyest people in the house do that, and we can't get anything out of them... Maybe they'll tell us next time." Andy said.

"You want there to be a next time?" Joe asked him, bewildered.

"If I can get the details... And it's probably good for them." Andy said.

"Do you know where I sleep at night?! My bed is on the same wall that Pat's is on!" Joe exclaimed.

"How tragic," Pete said sarcastically. "Get over it. Plus, maybe they'll change it up a bit and do it in Cait's room next time..."

" Cait's room is on my other side!" Joe yelled once again. "I'm the only virgin in this house and you're surrounding me with sex! Whats the deal!"

"Oh god shut up Joe...." Pete said getting more and more annoyed.

"Plus, you've got the end room! You guys don't bother anyone!" Joe said.

Andy cleared his throat. "You might not bother Joe... But my room is right next to yours, thankyouverymuch."

"You guys are all terrible. Just give it up. So? They had sex, and they won't share. Let it be their intimate moment for a little while. When they're done with it, they'll share." Tara said.

"I think we all need to move on with our lives..." Pete said.

"Good idea." Andy said, standing up and heading for the basement. Joe stood up and followed him, leaving Tara and Pete alone in the living room.

Tara looked at Pete, a smirk on her face and one eyebrow raised. "So, Petey, do you have plans for this afternoon?" She teased.

"I do now." He said, scooping her up and bringing her upstairs.

x----------------------------x
Sign up to rate and review this story