Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Heart Will Always Be The B-Side To My Tongue

It's Not A Side Effect Of The Cocaine. I Am Thinking It Must Be Love

by ScarsNStories 2 reviews

Four guys in a band living in one house. What could be funnier than that? Throw in two girls, a handful of humor, a pinch of romance, and one tablespoon of drama and you've got something interestin...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-08-01 - Updated: 2006-08-01 - 1928 words - Complete

1Funny
Geez, guys. Sorry for the huge delay. I was sure I had to change something in this chapter, but I had them mixed up. There's a reference in a later chapter about something, and I though this chapter needed tweaking, but it didn't.

Anyway, if you love me, you'll review. I don't really get any reviews, and it makes me sad! Alright then guys. Enjoy this moment of nonsense!



My Heart Will Always Be B-Side to My Tongue
Chapter Eight: It's Not A Side Effect Of The Cocaine. I Am Thinking It Must Be Love


I hide behind these words
but I'm coming out
I wish I kept them behind my tongue
I hide behind these words


x----------------------------x

"Joe, truth or dare." Tara said. The six of them were sitting in a circle on the living room floor. How they had gotten into a game of truth or dare was unknown by any of them, it just kind of happened. They had all been bored enough. And you'd think with six people in the same house, that they'd be able to think of something better to do.

"I'ma be adventurous. Dare." He said, smiling proudly. Joe was the first one asked, and the first one to pick dare. It was a record.

"I dare you to kiss Andy." Tara said, laughing along with the rest of the group, except Andy and Joe.

"Ohh no! You can't do this to me! I didn't pick dare!" Andy protested.

"Awww, come on." Cait said. "You two are so cute together. Just one little kiss."

"No..." Andy said firmly. "Would you be happy if Pat kissed Pete?"

"I'd know that we were playing truth or dare, and that he got himself into it." Cait said. "So I wouldn't care one way or another."

"Just pick another dare Tara..." Pete said, scooting away from Pat.

"Fine..." Tara groaned. She sighed, thinking about what to dare Joe. It had to be something good if he wasn't kissing Andy. Tara's head snapped up. "Ha, I dare you to do an impersonation of the lions." She said, as she giggled along with Cait.

"A.k.a., do an impersonation of Patrick." Andy mumbled.

"I heard that," Pat said to him.

Five minutes later, Joe had everyone in hysterics, even Cait, and he had thoroughly embarrassed Patrick, whose face was bright red. Cait moved over and sat on his lap, pulling his hat down to cover his eyes. "Who goes next?" She asked.

"Joe picks." Tara responded.

"Hmmm..." Joe looked around the circle, then stopped on Cait and Pat. "Patrick, truth or dare."

"What are you picking?" Cait whispered to him.

"I don't wanna pick truth, but I don't wanna pick dare either..." He whispered back.

"I already know what they'll ask..."

"I know... Should we just tell them?"

"If you want to..." She whispered with a shrug.

Pat sighed, looking back to the group. "Truth..."

"Yes! Tell us what happened with Cait two nights ago Pat!" Joe said, and everyone leaned in, as if Pat was going to whisper everything to them.

Pat and Cait both leaned backwards, a bit intimidated at how everyone was so eager to know what had gone on. "I'm not sure I like being the center of attention," Cait mumbled.

"Uhh, well..." Pat's face was flushed already, just thinking back to that night. "It was storming, and Cait's apparently afraid of thunder, so I told her she could hang until the storm was over. One thing lead to another and, well... You know what happened."

"Lame..." Andy said, leaning back.

"Yeah, come on. You have to tell us what the 'one thing that lead to another' was." Pete said.

"Do I really have to?" Pat asked, tightening his grip on Cait.

"Yes Pat. Its truth or dare, tell the whole truth, and don't keep the other people in suspense!" Tara said.

Pat sighed again, looking down at the ground as he spoke. "Well, uh... We were gonna watch TV but there was no reception at all, and--,"

"So you decided to have sex instead? Yeah, that's a good substitute for watching TV..." Joe said, cutting Pat off.

"Like I said, one thing lead to another. Anyway/... So we were sitting on my bed, talking about the storm, and I tried to take Cait's mind off of it, because she was worried about you guys, for some reason or another. I wouldn't mind right now if you /were dead." Pat said, and everyone glared at him. "Kidding!"

"Better be..." Pete grumbled. "Continue..."

"So I started tickling her," He said, poking Cait's side for emphasis. She giggled, and he went on with his story. "She got kind of mad at me for doing that, so she tried to pin my hands to my bed."

"Oohh, naughty." Andy added in. Tara shot him a look. "Sorry. Go on..."

"And then, somehow, I ended up having her pinned. And, then... Yeah." Pat sighed. "Do you really need to know anything else?"

"Nah, I think that's good enough. I don't think I want to know anything else, let alone need to know it." Joe said. "Your turn Pat..."

"Alright... Hmm... This is gonna be a good one." He said.

"Probably not," Cait mouthed to Tara, and they laughed.

"What's so funny girls?" Pete asked, having caught Cait's comment to Tara.

"Nothing," They both said quickly at the same time, causing them to laugh again.

"I saw that," Pete mouthed to Cait.

Tara poked Pete, "You saw nothing," She whispered harshly.

"Right, I got it. Pete, truth or dare." Pat said, smiling at Pete.

"Dare. I'm better than Joe is, I'll actually do what I'm dared." He said triumphantly.

"Tara." Andy mumbled, and Tara smacked him.

"Dare, alright. I dare you to take your pants off." Pat said.

"Alright, not a problem. I'm not shy. Not that there's really anything exciting in my pants, but okay..." Pete said, standing up and unbuckling his belt.

"Wow Pat. I gotta give you credit there buddy... That's faster than I've ever gotten him out of his pants." Tara laughed. Pete pulled off his pants and sat down again.

"Alright, how long do I have to keep my pants off?" He asked, surveying the circle for who to ask. "Not that I mind, but it's a little bit chilly in here."

Pat shrugged. "Till the end of the game."

"Whatever." Pete shrugged as well. "Uhh, Andy. T or D?"

"Truth." Andy said.

"Aww, way to be lame!" Cait said to him.

"Not your turn, shut your face." Andy said.

"Just don't make him kiss me..." Joe said.

"He picked truth, idiot." Tara said.

"Oh... Still, don't make him kiss me." Joe said.

"Alright, anyway. Andy, is it true that you've never been in an actual relationship?" Pete asked.

"Yeah..." Andy said quietly. "Tara, truth or dare."

Tara smiled. "Dare," she said, laughing at her false bravery.

"I dare you to... Cop a feel on Petey." Andy said.

"Not like I don't do that all the time anyway... But okay," Tara said.

"Wait, wait. Let me pick another one then." Andy said, as Pete groaned, obviously disappointed. "Alright then... I dare you to... Put whip cream on Joe and lick it off."

"What?! Well, that's creative..." Tara said, standing up and going to the fridge to get the whipped cream. She came back, and kneeled next to Joe.

"Alright, Joe. Lay down." Pete commanded him from across the circle. Watching his girlfriend lick whipped cream off another guy might be hard, but Pete knew it was just truth or dare.

Tara lifted Joe's shirt, and sprayed the whipped cream on his stomach. He shivered.

"Gah, that's cold!" He said, shivering again.

Tara poked his tattoo, and leaned down to lick the whipped cream off his stomach. She sat back up, shuddering, and sprayed some whipped cream in his face, then walked back to her spot next to Pete.

"Hey, what was that for?" He asked, sitting up and wiping it off his face.

"The hell of it..." She said. "Alright, Cait, truth or dare."

"I guess I'll go with Dare... Truth is too boring..." She said.

"Nice, I dare you to kiss Patrick." Tara said.

"Okay." Cait said, turning around to kiss Pat quickly.

"Lame..." Andy said again. "God, you two are a lame fest today."

"What? She said kiss him! I kissed him" She was confused, Tara had only said to kiss him.

"That barely counts as a kiss hun... It's a little more like this..." Tara said, climbing onto Pete and straddling his lap as she pressed herself into him. She kissed him for a good minute before she pulled away. But Pete held onto her.

"You're not going anywhere now..." He said, looking down at his lap, then back at Tara's face.

"Kay." Tara said, kissing his nose. She turned around, and looked at Cait. "Like that, come on, it's not so hard."

"It's not hard if you're not afraid to flaunt yourself." Cait said, her eyes pleading with Tara to let her off the hook. But there was no hope in that.

"Hmm, no. Kiss him. Now." Tara demanded.

Cait groaned, and turned around to face Pat, whose face was as red as hers at the moment. She pretended to ignore the hoots and hollers from the peanut gallery behind her. She sighed as she slid herself onto Pat's lap, not straddling him like Tara had Pete, well, not until he pulled her towards him. He winked at her, and she closed her eyes as she leaned towards him.

"Oohh," Tara laughed. She kind of knew that Cait would do it. She really needed to get over the whole shyness thing, especially when she lived in this house.

Cait sighed again, and kissed Pat with everything that she had in her, pretending that they were alone, and not being stared at by a bunch of morons.

"Okay, I think that's enough, Cait." Tara said two minutes later. "You guys have proved your point!"

"And I think you might need some air," Pete added, laughing.

Cait's face flushed again as she reluctantly pulled away from Patrick, as reality hit her in the face, forcing her to realize where she was and what exactly she had been doing. He smiled at her, and she turned around in his lap, facing the group again. She watched Tara whisper something to Pete, and only wondered what it was.

"We need to get them to do that more often... It'll be less awkward for them to be... Open, with us around." Tara had whispered to Pete. "Alright, who's up Cait?"

"I dunno... Everyone's gone once right? I've lost my creativeness..." Cait whined, her mind completely in a different place by then.

"Then can I put my pants back on now?" Pete asked.

"Do you have to?" Tara whined looking up at him, causing Cait and Andy to laugh.

"Yeah, go ahead Pete... I'm not playing this anymore..." Cait said, still laughing a little bit.

Tara sighed, and Pete picked up his pants, standing up to slide them on quickly, then held his hand out to Tara. She smiled, and took it, pulling herself up. Not ten seconds later, the two were gone up the stairs.

The same turn of events came with Pat and Cait, which left Andy and Joe sitting in the living room.

"And this, my friend, is why we need girlfriends..." Andy said to Joe, patting him on the back as he made his way for the basement again.
Sign up to rate and review this story