Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > 30 Kisses

Thirty Kisses (kiss #30)

by kirayasha 0 reviews

A series of related short stories based on Live Journal's 30 Kisses

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-07-22 - Updated: 2006-07-22 - 994 words

0Unrated
Thirty kisses (Kiss #30)

By kira

Author's note: This is the last of the live journal kisses featuring Inutaisho and Izayoi. It's based on my fic "Moonlight."


"I've just thought of something that could alleviate your boredom, Koishii," Izayoi said. She smiled impishly at the dog general and that alone was enough to pique his interest.

"What is it?" he murmured softly.

They were lying together on his futon with his head pillowed comfortably on her chest. He had let his right hand wander the soft curve of her belly, trying his best to feel the new life she had growing in there.

"If you move your hand down a little lower you might feel the baby, my love." She giggled as he moved his hand. "Seriously, I was thinking about a challenge of sorts..." she trailed off mysteriously.

"I still can't feel him..." Inutaisho sighed softly and sat up. Quirking an eyebrow at her, he asked, "What kind of a challenge?"

"Ah... I don't know," she teased.

"You don't know, hunh?" He grinned at her, as he leaned forward to steal a kiss.

"Thirty kisses," Izayoi said, holding up her hands to keep him at arm's length.

"Thirty kisses? Sounds more like fun than a challenge."

"That may be true, but the challenge is this: you and I need to get thirty kisses from each other. And to make it more of a challenge, since I could just as easily kiss you thirty times right now-"

"I don't see anything wrong with that..." he teased.

"I didn't think you would." She smiled at him, before giving him a little kiss on the nose. "But seriously, we need some rules and they are this: rule number one, once either one of us kisses the other in a place, like here for example, the other can't claim a kiss back unless we both leave the room and come back later. Two, you can't order me to leave the room either, just so you can follow me out only to drag me back in again, nor can I make you leave the room for the same purposes. Three: double kisses count and those are kisses where we both get the same idea and meet in the middle. And ummm... four: A kiss anywhere counts. So I can kiss your cheek, you can kiss say my hand..."

"Hmmm... does it count if you kiss my ass?" the dog general teased.

"Only if I do that literally," she neatly counted.

"Fair enough..." He chuckled. "So how long do we have?"

"Hmmm...I'd say until we have a winner. And to make things more interesting, we should try and steal those kisses and not make them so obvious in front of people."

"You're on, woman!" Inutaisho laughed. Leaning back, he pretended to be more interested in the spider that scurried across the ceiling than he was in her. However, Izayoi had known him long enough to be ready for a trick, and sure enough, he tried to steal a kiss only to meet her halfway.

"That's one a piece!" she giggled. "Come, I think we should get dressed before everyone thinks something happened to you."

"Keh! It's my lodge and if I feel like spending the day lounging around my room with a beautiful woman, no will say anything, trust me."

"But you forget, my dear, that any more kisses we have in here won't count..."

"Hai! You're so beautiful, Iza-chan, that I nearly forgot! Come, let's get dressed then! We have a challenge to be met!" And with that their little game started.

It turned out that Izayoi was right about the fun he would have stealing kisses and let her steal a few in return. They pretty much kept evenly paced with each other throughout the day, with neither one taking a clear advantage.

So as night quietly approached, both were locked in a tie that had lasted throughout the afternoon. It was as they entered the main room of the lodge that Sesshomaru finally commented on their strange behavior. He was sitting across from Tsuki, with a clear view of the shoji leading to the outside. They had been playing go, when he noticed his father and his favorite concubine acting strangely as they entered the room. "Oh hell!" he swore softly. He had looked up from the board in time to see his father and the human practically dancing through the main hall.

"Nani?" Tsuki said softly as she placed a stone on the board.

"My father has definitely gone senile and it looks as though the human is just as senile, although I didn't think she was that old..." he motioned for her to look with a slight tilt of his head.

Tsuki, looking over at them, laughed. "They're fine, Maru-chan. They're just playing thirty kisses and it's your turn."

"Hai. Thirty kisses? What's that?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow at her, as he set a stone on the board and turned her stones over.

"It's some game Ningen-hime made up." She smiled at him impishly. "Why, do you want play?"

Sesshomaru stared across the room at his father and the human. They were still acting strangely and he was about to turn away and answer her when Izayoi stole the final kiss. She clapped her hands and giggled loudly as Inutaisho laughed along with her. "I won! I won!" Sesshomaru heard her say.

Turning back to Tsuki, he sighed softly. "Iie..."

"I didn't think so," she said ruefully. "Perhaps we could play thirty hugs instead..."

"How do you play that?"

Tsuki smiled. "It's played the same way..." she said as she started to explain.

On the other side of the main room, Inutaisho, holding Izayoi close, murmured softly in her ear, "I want a rematch..."

Giggling softly, Izayoi replied, "Sounds good to me..."

"Then a rematch it is..." he said as he leaned in to kiss her only to have her meet him halfway...
Sign up to rate and review this story