Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam SEED > The Ultimate Coordinator and his Gundam Girls

Girlfriends Mom

by VRmaster300 0 reviews

Kira must pass Flay's mothers inspection in order to keep seeing his redhead girl.

Category: Gundam SEED - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Kira Yamato - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-12-17 - Updated: 2012-12-17 - 1445 words - Complete

1Hot
A/N: I do not own gundam seed or anything relating to it


Maria Allster leaned back in her chair as she looked at the boy that was standing before her. The same one that had somehow changed her daughter’s views on coordinators, and in turn became the one she now as in love with.
“So tell me Mr. Yamato, you love my daughter?” she asked sternly.
“Yes I do ma’am,” he said with a nod.
“I see, well you impress me so far Kira, but I need to know for sure if your right for my daughter” Maria said.
“Um, well what can I do to prove that to you Mrs. Allster?” Kira asked.
Maria smiled evilly, this was the chance she wanted. Her bastard of a husband was now dead, but even before that they had separated long ago. Now she was going to use her daughter’s new boyfriend to make up for lost time.
“I have an idea, but would you be willing to do anything for Flay?” Maria asked.
“Yes,” Kira said with confidence. Thought Flay was his girlfriend, this woman had no need to know about his other girlfriends right now.
That seemed to be enough for Maria for now, “very well, come with me” she said.
Kira followed her up to what he figured for her bedroom.
“Um, what are we doing here Mrs. Allster?” he asked confused.
“You’re going to show me just how much you love my daughter” Maria said with a smile as she then closed and locked the door. Once that was done she stripped out her clothes leaving a sexy red lingerie showing. Maria was like an older version of her daughter, with the same long red hair, though her breasts were a size bigger than her daughters.
“Um, Mrs. Allster” Kira said nervously.
“I’ll come right out and say it Kira, if you want to date my daughter, you’re going to get in bed with me” Maria said with a smirk.
Kira was both paralyzed with that statement, while at the same time mesmerized by her sexy body.
“Don’t worry Kira, Flay will never have to know,” Maria said reading the look on his face.
Kira being nervous never noticed the tent in his pants, but Maria did and licked her lips. She was already looking forward to this. She moved forward and kissed the coordinator hard on the lips, while one of her hands squeezed through Kira’s pants.
Kira at first seemed to moved back, but then began to kiss back and his hands moved and began to caress Maria’s body hesitantly.
“Don’t be shy Kira, I’m all yours” she whispered huskily.
They got back to kissing this time with Kira was more willing. The ultimate coordinator gathered more confidence as he thought of simply doing this to an older flay instead of her mother and his hands caressed Maria’s body and groped her breasts through her bra.
“Oh yes, right there” Maria moaned as they moved to the bed.
Maria pulled Kira’s shirt off and un-zipped his pants and pulled them down, followed by his boxers next. She grasped Kira’s cock and liked what she found, Kira was much bigger than her former husband had been.
Kira had taken off Maria’s bra and was now playing with her free breasts. Maria moaned as she felt a man’s hands mold and grope her breasts for the first time in a long while. She loved how much attention this teen as giving her body. God she missed this. They kept kissing as Kira then removed the milf’s panties and then proceeded to play with her cunt.
Maria moaned as she was being played with, but she wanted more, but she was getting impatient. She grabbed Kira’ cock and guided it to her waiting pussy, oh how she wanted this badly.
As soon as she felt the tip of his cock touch her pussy lips she shivered as built up years of sexual lust woke up. Kira felt his cock touch Maria’s cunt and took over and pushed into her right away. He was amazed how tight Maria was. He pushed in and soon was fully incased within her.
“Oh God! It’s been so long since I’ve had a cock in me,” she moaned.
Kira pulled out slowly making Maria moan from the lack of contact, but then he pushed back in. He started off at a slow pace since Maria was tight again.
“Oh yes Kira, faster, harder, fuck me” Maria demanded.
Kira nodded and started to thrust harder into the mild redhead harder. Maria moaned louder and her breasts bounced and jiggled catching Kira’s eyes.
“Go ahead Kira, suck them, lick them. See how they compare to my daughters,” Maria moaned when she saw Kira looking at her chest.
Kira wanting to know that himself bent down and began sucking on one of Maria’s breasts.
“Oh yes Kira, suck my nipples suck it” Maria moaned as she kept being thrusting into.
Kira thrusted in and out of Maria’s pussy hard, he could feel her walls contracting around his cock and knew that he would just come soon.
“I’m coming” he grunted and began to pull out.
Maria had other ideas though and wrapped her legs around his waist to keep him in
Kira looked at her face to see her eyes not wanting him to pull out
“Please Kira, come inside me, my womb is thirsty for a man’s seed,” she begged.
Kira was a bit unsure of doing that, Flay would notice something if her mother were to get pregnant. But Maria had other plans as she tightened her legs around Kira’s waist to keep him inside her. She wasn’t going to miss out this chance to get this feeling again.
Having no option Kira grunted and let lose a rapid rush of his sperm into Maria cunt. She sighed with satisfaction as she felt her womb fill up with warmth and finally loosen her legs.
“Well Kira, I think that I’ll let you keep seeing my daughter, but on one condition,” said Maria.
“What’s that,” asked Kira.
“We have to have more of these little sessions every now and then,” Maria said with a smirk.
“Um….”Kira tried saying.
“Don’t worry, I’m sure that I can send Flay out some errands more frequently, and then the two of us can play here in my bed,” she said leaning over and kissing him on the lips.
‘Man, this woman is really horney, I hope Lacus’s mom isn’t like this when I meet her,” Kira thought.
“Mom, we’re back,” called a voice from downstairs, ‘Did Kira come by?”
Kira and Maria left the kiss as they cursed the fact that they didn’t lock the front door and footsteps began coming up the stairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Here is the MILF chapter, don’t know which one I’ll work on next, but its getting there. I have two new options for taking my Gundam SEED harem fic, I’d like some votes to help me settle on which one to write.

The Ultimate Solution-After the first war, Erica Simmons determines that she may have found a way to solve the issue with third generation coordinators not being able to reproduce, and decides to set up an large group experiment. She believes from notes found at Mendel that Kira’s genetics may be able to provide the missing genetic input that third generation coordinators are missing, and so sets up a list of female candidates to be impregnated, both Natural and coordinators, and test her theory using Kira as the paternal factor. With so many girls already after him, would this be a partial solution for Kira, or would he even live long enough dealing with a house of pregnant woman.

New World, Different Order-a reboot of Strange and Akward world. After the genesis explosion, Kira is sent to another dimension, only to be found by the mobile colony carrier, Aurora, a traveling colony ship composed of all females, searching for a new planet to call home. Made up of female survivors from other worlds after a virius killed of their male populations, Kira finds parallel counterparts of some of the woman from his world, as well as some he is unfamiliar with. Will Kira find a way back to his world, or will the woman keep him there to use to repopulate and preserve humanity.
Sign up to rate and review this story