Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam SEED > The Ultimate Coordinator and his Gundam Girls

Pink & Red Pt 2

by VRmaster300 0 reviews

part two for Lacus and Flay

Category: Gundam SEED - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Kira Yamato,Lacus Clyne - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-11-27 - Updated: 2012-11-27 - 1099 words - Complete

2Hot
Lacus was bored.
Three weeks now had passed since moving to earth after the war, and she had nothing to do.
She was still considered a fugitive, or she could not leave the house just yet. They only thing she had much to pass the time was her unique relationship with Kira and Flay, but the two of them were currently out on a date right now. Until Cagalli came through with her new passport and and a wig and full disguise, lacus was practically on house arrest until further notice.
All she could do was really watch TV in her room when the door opened and in came Kira and Flay back from their data.
“Hey you two, how’d it go,” She bounced up off the bed and jumped at Kira to pull him into an affectionate hug with her breasts bouncing through her see through nightgown.
"It was great, sorry we couldn’t take you with us," Flay said.
"It's alright, Flay, but I’ve been bored all night, I want a little bit of entertainment now," She said with puppy eyes while she stroked Kira's chest through his shirt.
Kira looked to his redheaded lover who was licking her lips in anticipation. "I suppose I'm up for it."
Flay giggled a bit and nodded in her own agreement before in a few seconds clothes were scattered and the three teenagers bodies were pressed together in heated rush on the bed.
Kira was a luck guy to see the thin form of Eunice on the bed with her legs crisscrossing Flay’s legs in a scissoring position. Light pink pubic hair tangled with dark red hair, as the two girls vaginal lips kissed each other in sync against one another while Lacus's main lips were now sucking on the head of Kira's cock.
Flay and Lacus were both fully naked, while they were grinding their young teenage light pink pussies together while Flay cupped her own breasts with her free hand, and sure enough Lacus was doing the same with her own Breasts. Where Flay was fondling her ample bust Lacus was pinching her own nipples and forcing her mouth further on her lover’s cock.
Flay could hear the sucking sounds her pink haired lover was making which just made her grind her pussy against hers even harder to the point where Lacus audibly moaned with Kira's cock still going down her throat.
"Agh!" Lacus choked in response, her lower body jerked a bit in sync with the redhead's pussy grinding hers. "
Agh!" She moaned again which lead to her cunt spilling her juice all over Flay's own pussy.
After feeling the splashes of Flay's juices Flay moved herself off and crawled toward Kira. Lacus not realizing it just yet kept going to bob her head faster on Kira’s cock, but Flay moved in by placing her face on the other side of his cock, her lips and tongue went to work immediately along with Lacus’s own.
Both girls hummed as both sets of lips slurped here and there on his shaft, Kira had placed his hands on each of their heads while they continued licking up both sides of it cock. Flay and Lacus kept their own hands occupied underneath each other's bottoms, where Flay had her right hand fingering Lacus's pussy and the Lacus did the same by fingering Flay’s own cunt.
After a couple more minutes of foreplay Kira felt his cock explode into Lacus’s mouth, she widen her eyes and sucked up as much of Kira’s seman as she could before he pulled out of her mouth to spray the rest of it onto Flay's face with a few spurts.
The redhead went over to her and pried her mouth open with her tongue letting globs of semen flow into her mouth and down her throat.
"Hmmm…" Both girls moaned and hummed while they made out with cum covered tongues, Kira felt his organ harden more at seeing the sight of the two sexy girls making out and exchanging his seed in their mouths.
After the two girls finished their long lesbian kiss and swallowed what they wanted out of the seed in their mouths, they both quickly left for the bathroom to wash out their mouths before returning to the bathroom and jumping onto the bed.
Flay laid on top of Lacus on the bed, both of their breasts squishing against each other's with their legs crossing together. Both girls' pussies showed fully to their coordinator lover as he knelt down behind them guiding his cock to Lacus's pussy first.
With a nod from her, Kira slammed into Lacus and started thrusting into the pink haired beauty; Flay was on top of her for support as well as another exchange of saliva with their lips. Tongue exchange was the only communication the two girls shared at the moment while Kira's cock kept repeatedly penetrated the tight fleshy pussy of the coordinator girl, which made her moan deeper into the kiss with Flay. Long lesbian kisses had become the new favorite activity of the two girls ever since their first time.
The bed creaked several times before Kira withdrew his cock and pushed it into Flay’s own wet snatch. The tightness of Flay's pussy was a satisfying feeling to him, it was his first pussy he ever had, and he was pleased to be back inside it.
"Ohhh Kira…." Flay moaned with her pussy stretching out because of Kira's cock inside her. He continued on like this until he alternated back to Lacus to plunge into her snatch as well.
While Flay was moaning from the thrusts, lacus was feeling lonely and grabbed Flay’s face and smashed her lips against hers, and started using her tongue to lick around inside her mouth, both girls continued on like this while Kira kept plunging his cock into them alternatively.
Lacus’s legs wrapped around Flay's lower back as Kira made one last shove into her pussy allowing a loud groan to escape as well as another deposit of his seed into Lacus.
After he finished filling Lacus up Kira slumped back onto the bed for rest with the girls quickly joining him. It was obvious that the girls would want more once they recovered, but for now the three of them would rest. He wondered if he should get Cagalli or Miriallia to come over sometime, he was sure they would help keep Lacus occupied for the time until they could get her a new identification.
Sign up to rate and review this story