Categories > Anime/Manga > Gundam SEED > The Ultimate Coordinator and his Gundam Girls

Sisters Initiation

by VRmaster300 0 reviews

Cagalli

Category: Gundam SEED - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Cagalli Yula Athha,Kira Yamato,Lacus Clyne - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-11-27 - Updated: 2012-11-27 - 1821 words - Complete

3Hot
Murrue had to enjoy herself as she watched the screen on her terminal in her quarters.
She would never have thought that the pink haired girl from the PLANTs was such a sex deviant.
She was looking forward to getting some of that for herself as she watched the camera footage of Kira, Flay, and Lacus from their past session that she managed to get her hands on. The three thought they had been along despite that Cagalli had been watching from outside the room, but they had forgotten to turn off Lacus’s Haro who still had the whole event in its memory unit. Murrue had made sure to keep her hands on it, and as a result ended up using it in a blackmail attempt to make the two girls allow her, as well as a few other witnesses, to join in whenever they wanted.
Her door slid open and Miriallia walked in.
“Hello mama, I just stopped by to tell you that the eternal technicians that came over have finished restoring our communications repairs,” said the brown haired girl.
“That’s good,” said Murrue, “and how are our little business partners doing now.”
Miriallia knew that she was talking about the little “club” they had now established in the last week or so.
“Oh they are busy,” she said with a deviant smile, “They are busy initiating Cagalli into the group. For someone who put up an act against it, she just couldn’t wait her turn,”

Meanwhile, in Kira’s quarters….



Cagalli grunted as she was pushed forward onto the side of the bed, her body shaking as her ass was getting pounded into.
“Dang Cagalli, who knew that you would be so tight” Kira grunted.
“Oh just shut up and do me,” the blond panted.
Kira grunted as he pumped in and out of his younger sister, even though she kept insisting that she was the older twin.
He was a bit shocked when Murrue and Miriallia seemed to blackmail him and his girls with the sex video of them unless they allowed them in, but he never thought that Cagalli would end up being part of it. It seemed her small crush she had from before she found out they were siblings hadn’t really gone away, and she wanted something more with him, even if it was considered wrong by some people. That was what led to him taking her virginity a couple of days ago, and now here they were committing the act of incest for like the sixth time in his quarters.
“Fuck me Kira, fuck me harder” Cagalli moaned.
Kira pounded Cagalli’s ass harder, vibrating her body and making her developing breasts jiggle with the rocking. The blond could feel her brother cup her breasts and she moaned in satisfaction. How she loved this so much, screw everyone who would say this was wrong of them, she loved Kira and felt so good having him inside of her. Kira felt his balls tighten and before he knew it he unloaded his first supply of baby batter into his sister just as it made her come as well.
“Oh dang Cagalli, you’re a tight fuck,” Kira panted.
“Thanks for this Kira, I really needed it,” Cagalli said wiping the sweat from her forehead.
The blond turned and embraced Kira in her nude form and started exchanging tongue with him.
“Come on Cagalli, you’ve had him long enough, it’s our turn now”
The siblings stopped kissing to face the waiting Flay and Lacus who were also in the nude having watched the whole thing; Flay had a camcorder in her hands having just finished recording the incestuous act the two had done. Both the red and pink haired girls had one hand in their pussies having been playing with themselves.
“Fine, take your turn” Cagalli huffed as she detached herself from Kira
Flay wasted no time, she tossed the camcorder to the disappointed Cagalli and too her spot on the side of the bed and wiggled her bubbly butt out to Kira.
“Come on Kira, pound my naughty pussy” she said gleefully.
Kira complied and sank his still hard cock into Kira’s dripping wet pussy. The redhead squealed as the coordinator entered her. Once he was in her he pulled out making Flay whine from slight lack of contact before he pushed back to make Flay squeal again as his rapid thrust began to build up.
“Boy she can really scream a lot?” Cagalli said shaking her head, she was still not in an approving mood about Kira still seeing the redhead
“Oh stop judging her Cagalli, she’s changed, and your not one to talk. You’ve been screaming a lot and just as loud during our sessions the last few days,” said Lacus who had taken the camcorder earlier and was video recording it.
“I…..I do not” Cagalli said in a stern defensive attitude.
“Oh,…..should we go to the video,” lacus said holding up a few DVDs that they had transferred the video files to.
Cagalli blushed and turned away, she was too proud of herself to admit she was just as crazy about sex with Kira as the other two girls.
Their attention was changed to the sound of Flay’s loud squeals as she came hard.
A final loud squeal signaled Flay reached her limit and came, with Kira pumping another batch of his seed into the redhead. Flay collapsed on to the bed leaving Kira panting as he tried to catch his breath.
“Wow….., I think she’s dead” Cagalli said looking at the unconscious redhead.
Lacus poked the girl in her breasts, just as the redhead’s chest started to rise and lower as her breathing returned.
“Nope, she’s just out cold a little” she said smiling.
Cagalli has to drag Flay’s limp body off the bed as Lacus hopped on and took her place.
“Ok Kira, do you think that you still have enough to take on me?” the pinkette asked.
Rather than getting a verbal response Kira right away plunged his cock in to lacus, who sighed with content.
“Oh, I never get tired of having this inside me” she commented.
Kira began pumping away on his third girl of the night as Lacus moaned with pleasure.
“That’s it Kira pound me, pound my slutty pussy real good” Lacus moaned.
Lacus’s breasts had been slowly starting to get bigger and her pink nipples jiggled as she was being pounded and Kira dipped his head down and started to ravish them. Lacus’s pleasure was only increased from the action.
“Oh yes Kira, suck my titties, suck them for all their worth” Lacus panted.
Before long, Lacus gasped with a final yell as Kira came inside of her as well, and the coordinator girl was out cold as well.
Cagalli helped move her to the side of the bed where Flay lay, and the half asleep pink and red head girls snuggled up between each other and fell asleep.
“When we first met on Heliopolis, did you ever expect that we would end up in this position,” asked Kira.
“No, I didn’t, but I’m glad that we did,” the blond said with a blush.
“So, ready for another round,” asked her brother.
“Yeah, but let me try something different first,” she said kneeling down in front of him.
Getting an idea of what she wanted to do, he nestled his cock in the valley of her luscious breasts, and Cagalli began pumping his cock into her tits. It felt great having her soft and warm skin around his cock. He returned the favor by pinching her nipples as her breasts jingled back and forth, sending jolts of pleasure down to her core. Soon enough her tittie fuck did its course and he blew ropy cum out from his cock, hitting his sister's neck and throat as well as her breasts.
"Two down," said Harry, who looked down to find Jade's walls already crumbling. "Oh, ready to give up already?" he asked.
"You’re not bad Cagalli,” he told her.
The blond showed her appreciation by kissing him back with her soft lips. She stood leaning against him as her naked body aligned up against his, and the tip of his cock prodded her pussy region, she took quick notice as his cock’s head was pressing against her opening again.
“Kira……,” she said lustfully, “..…fuck me."
Being the good big brother that he was, he grabbed her hips and threw her up into the air so that her legs wrapped around his waist and her eyes slid closed as he pushed her down onto himself to the hilt inside of her pussy. His cock was perfectly in her pussy as her vaginal walls started gripping and massaging him as he pumped into his sister. Cagalli wrapped her arms around her brother and kissed him ferociously as he pounded his cock into her rapidly, filling the room with the sound of their slapping skin, informing anyone conscious in the room of their incestuous act.
Cagalli cried out into his mouth as her orgasm pulsed through her body and her pussy clenching Kira's. Kira continued to pound into his sister, making her moan before he grunted and he shot spurts of his cum straight into her ready womb.
"Cagalli," he panted.
"Kira," she breathed back, arching her back as she let herself slide down his length some more, she was not done.
The blond raked her nails down her brother’s chest as she went back to bouncing on him, lightly grunting as her breath was driven out of her. She fought to stay focused as another orgasm tore through her, making her come on his cock again, and continued bouncing, her tits matching her movements. Kira kept thrusting up into her, his hands on her hips, pulling her onto him harder as he pumped into her.
Cagalli cried out as she felt her brother slam her down on him and shot stream after stream of his sperm deep into her body, making her sigh in pleasure.
The orb princess collapsed on him, exhausted, her head resting in the hollow of his neck and her small breaths tickling him.
Realizing that she was now out cold as well, Kira brought her over to the bed and laid her down right next to Flay and Lacus, and threw a blanket over the three of them.
Kira gave each of them a kiss on the forehead before changing and leaving the room. He had to admit all three of them looked so sexy asleep after their sessions.
He made sure to lock the door before he left, and started off down the ship’s corridor.
Miriallia said to meet her in her room after he was done.
Sign up to rate and review this story