Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > memorable journey

memorable journey

by wolfey141

this is the spinoff pokegirls. Damien is on his pokegirl journey with a Drow Zee who has lost her memories and he must help her remember before its too late.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Erotica, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: The Narrator - Warnings: [?] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-07-23 - Updated: 2006-07-24 - 3297 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer:

This idea of pokegirls is not mine. I wish it was but it isnt. It belongs to metroanime and anyone else who helped think it up or expand off of it.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Laura ran through the woods blindly. Branches of the trees slapped at her face and body painfully, but she knew she couldn't stop no matter what. She had to get away, had to warn people about what was to come. She could hear the shouts and running behind her knowing that if they caught up she would be killed. She turned her head fearfully behind her to see if they were close but ran in to a hard surface and bounced off painfully. Laura reluctantly looked up to see a Amachamp sneering down at her.

"And where do you think your going girlie?" She sneered down at laura. Laura said nothing but scrambled to her feet and tried to run past the amachamp. It was useless when the Amachamp reached over to her and lifted her off her feet ans threw her over her shoulder. Laura continued to sqirm in a vain hope she could escaspe the amachamps grip. She stilled though, when she heard the beating of wings in the distance coming closer. Ice cold fear clutched at her heart, she knew what that sound meant. It was Madam whisper, a fallen angel pokegirl. She was utterly ruthless and cold hearted. Laura could feel the Amachamp kneel on one knee in front of Madam Whisper.

"Good you have caught our little run away Drow Zee," Whisper stated coldly.

"Yes Madam I ws about to return to base with her. There was no need for you to fly all the way here Ma'am."

"There has been a change of plans. We no longer need Miss Laura for our experiment. I have come to help you get rid of her. Come there was a cliff a little ways back we could use." Whisper said. The Amachamp nodded an followed Madam whisper to the cliff face over looking a river. Whisper pointed to a spot on the cliff and told the Amachamp to place Laura in a kneeling position. Laura knew these were the last moments of her life so she closed her eyes and pictured her family, who she was kidnapped from a year ago, three months after her threshold. Her Father the ever working farmer, who cared about everything, human and pokegirl alike. Her mother, a boobasaur, the last of her fathers pokegirls he had when he settled down. In a rush, laura felt somethjing slam in to the back of her head and she flopped over the side of the cliff. As she slowly lost consciousness, she saw the river rushing up at her at a frightening speed.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


With the sun just peeking out from behind the clouds on a warm spring morning, the town of Thrill was just waking up. In a small house on the outskirts of Thrill, Damien was just beginning to wake up.He brushed his light brown hair out of his eyes with a hand as he sat up and rubbed his sky blue eyes with the other. He rolled out of bed and on to his feet before stetching his six three frame. He pulled on some clothes for the day before heading out of his room. As he walked down the upstairs hallway he looked in to his fathers room. He smorted in disgust when he noticeed his father passed out drunk on his bed surrounded in beer bottles.

Damien never liked his father. Mainly for his views that Pokegirls were nothing but animals that were meant to be used and abused before tossed away like yesterdays garbage. That is exactly what he had done with Damien's mother, a rather beautiful Buttershe, or so he had heard. Damien's father was also abusive towards him, claiming that he was trying to beat the filth that was his mother out of him. damien wanted to get away from his father but hadnt the money to take the Tamer's test. He had tried to save up for it but after two years all he had was one hundred CL. Every time he was close to his goal, his father would find out and take the money to "support" them. 'More like support himself and his drinking habit' Damien thought derisively.

He started breakfast for his father like every morning before plating it up and caqrrying it to the opening of his fathers door. He couldn't bring it in to his father's room or anything. He wasn't allowed in there no matter what. His father enforced that rule with an iron fist. So instead he set the plate on the floor slightly to the left of the door and headed back downstairs. Damien grabbed an apple from the kitchen before heading outside and towards the river a mile or so from Thrill. He usually spent most of his day there before he went to the pokecenter to talk with Mizuki, his best friend, and the Nurse Joy there.

It took Damien about and hour or so to walk to the river where he spent his days. After the short hike down the trail, he reached the peak of the last hill and sae the river slowly running past as it weaved its way through the crimson league. He walked to his favortite tree to sit in the shade near the water but something was already there, half in half out of the river. He crouched down low to hide himself, before inching closer. When he saw it he stood up and ran to retrieve it. He kneeled next to it and turned the battered body over. It appeared to be a Drow Zee but she was injured severely. All across her body were deep cuts and bruises. Those were easily treatable, the thing that worried him the most is there was a lot of caked bload on the back of her head. Damien could see she was breathing, albeit shallowly. He scooped her up in to his arms Before running the full way back to Thrill so he could get her to the pokecenter as quick as possible.

He reached the pokecenter in Thrill within thirty minutes, without slowing down he slammed in to the doors, slamming them open. "Mizuki! Mizuki! I need your help!" Damien yelled while staggering around the reception area. Mizuki came running from the back with Nurse joy close behind.

"Damien!" she called in surprise, "What's all the yelling about?"

"Please, I found this Drow Zee by the river. She is hurt badly and needs help." Mizuki glanced at the Drowzee before instructing Damien in to one of the back rooms. He followed her commands and placed her on a bed there. Mizuki had followed him in and was fiddling with a machine in the corner. "Will she be alright?" Damien asked.

"Its hard to tell but once we know we will tell you. For now, if you want, you can wait in the lobby." Mizuki instructed, pointing towards the door back to the front of the pokecenter the Nurse Joy was entering with a tray full of medicine. Damien slumped back to the lobby and took a seat in a booth. He sighed and slouched down, knowing he was in for a long wait.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++




A couple hours later and Damien was fast asleep in the both he had sat down in. Mizuki gently shook him awake to tell him about the Drow Zee. Damien slowly opened his eyes to see Mizuki standing over him with a gentle smile on her face. He shot up in the booth and wiped the little bit of drool off his lip. "How is she doing?" He queried while his brow creased in worry.

"She is doing fine at the moment. She is just resting now. But there is a mild concern. She had awoken earlier and from what little we were able to retrieve from her it seems like she had amnesia." Mizuki held up a hand to forestall Damiens questions. "We are not sure how extensive her amnesia is at the moment. We were going to interview her the next time she woke up. But I would like you there with us. She might draw comfort from you since you were the one to save her even if she was unconcious at the time."

Damien nodded his head as Nurse Joy walked out of the back f the pokecenter. "Miss Mizuki she is awake and is expecting you." Mazuki motioned for Damien to follow her, the turned around and headed through the Back doors. In the back healing room Damien saw that the Drow Zee seemed to be doing well. She was sitting up and looked a lot better. Damien stopped to look her over, but instead of looking for injuries he took in her apearance. She had a nice tan that went well with her long red hair. She wasnt tall though. If Damien had to geuss he would say about a hair under five in a half feet.

Mizuki walked over to the side of the Drow Zee's bed and took a seat while holding out a hand towards her. The Drow Zee cautiously shook her and before quickly letting go.

Damien quickly took up residence in the only remaining chair a few feet from the bed which caught the look of the Drow Zee. "Is this my tamer?" She asked softly.

Mizuki smiled warmly, "No he isn't, he is the one that fished you out of the river and brought you here. Now we would like to ask you a few questions though. If thats all right, that is?" With the Drow Zee's hesitant nod Mizuki went on. "Ok first, What's your name?"

"Laura."

Mizuki jotted it down on her clip board before looking back up. "Now Laura, we know you have some form of amnesia; but we dont know how bad it is. So, what is the last thing you remember?"

Laura looked down and squeezed her eyes shut. In a few minutes she started to speak softly, "I remember, I was scared and my head hurt and I think I was falling. Then, just nothing." Laura was shaking slightly from the memory. Mizuki patted her hand softly with a sympathetic look on her face.

"I am so sorry Laura. It seems like you Tamer abandoned you; and in the worst possible way too. Now is there anything else you can remember, anything a tall?" Mizuki commented.

Laura thought harder before answering, "I had a family once. I can't remember what they look like or their names, but I remember I had them and I loved them."

For the first time Damien spoke, "Looks like she is a threshold pokegirl Mizuki."

"ya she is. But don't worry Laura, we will find you a nice Tamer to take care of you. In fact, I already have one in mind." With that, Mizuki motioned Damien out of the room before leaving herself. In the hallway Mizuki turned to Damien and gave him a piercing stare. "Damien you want to become a tamer right? A serious kind Tamer?"

Startled by the sudden question, Damien answered quickly, "Ya I do, but you know my dad will never let me earn enough money for the exam and everything else."

At his anser Mizuki sighed and reached in to an aprom pocket. "I was saving this for your birthday in a couple months but now is a good as time as any." She quickly pulled out a pokedex and some pokeballs and shoved them in to Damien's hands before pulling him close and whispering fiercely. "Listen Damien You can't tell anyone about this but I will pay the fee and say you took the exam. But you have to care for that Drow Zee in there or I will have the leaugue on you like flies on shit, do you read me?!" Damien could just stutter yes and nod. Mizuki straightened before smiling and nodding back towards Laura's room. Damien, taking the hint, turned a 180 and went back in to the room to meet his first pokegirl officially.

Whe Damien entered he saw Laura staring at the cieling, but she quickly look3ed over at him and got the cautious look back in to her eyes. Damien raised both his hands in a placating measure and spoke soothingly too her. "Hi Laura, Mizuki wanted me to be your new tamer. So I thought I would first ask you. Do you think you would like that?" Laura titled her head in thought for a moment before cracking a small smile and nodding slightly. Damien smiled too and reached for a pokeball to keep her in. With Laura captured, Damien figured he would have to tamer her quick; so he left the room in search of Mizuki to ask where he Taming rooms were.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Once Damien found himself inside Taming room #1 he released Laura from the pokeball. She looked around and noticed she was in a taming room inside the pokecenter. "You will be taming me now?" she asked a little fearfully.Damien nodded before slowly advancing towards her. He made sure he kept a smile on his face as he took her gently by the arm and led her over to the bed that was tucked in to the back left corner. He sat her down on the edge of the bed and noticed her eyes were darting around the room fearfully. He could ell she was scared of the taming sesion, probably from when her old master tamed her. "It's ok, I am not going to hurt you." He assured her. With his whispered words she slowly lost her frightened look and even managed a weak smile as he lightly pushed on her shoulder to lay down.

Damien then gently laid on top of her and kissed her softly on the lips. He pulled back to look in to her eyes for permission to go further. With a slight nod of her head he kissed her again with slightly more force. His tongue pressed against her lips demanding entrance which she gladly allowed. Damien broke the kiss abruptly to kiss down her neck. She arched a little to give him better access and released a muffled moan. Damien continued giving her chaste kisses down the side of her neck to her shoulder and across her chest to her breast. He kissed around the nipple slightly before taking it in his mouth and flicking it with his tongue, which caused another, louder moan to escape Lauras lips.

Damien soon abandoned the nipple, recieving a moan of frustration from Laura, to lick and kiss down her flat stomach to her inner thighs. He slowly trailed kisses up her left thigh, to skip over her cunt and trail back down her right thigh. He went back up again to reach her cunt a second time to lightly tap the tip of his tongue against her rapidly growing clit before continuing the trail of kisses down her thigh. By now Laura was bothing moaning in pleasure and frustration. "Please Master, I beg of you, I need to feel you." Damien smirked at her begging, that is what he was waiting for. Abandoning the trail he drove his tongue straight in to the center of her cunt releasing a gasp of pure pleasure from Laura. Damien licked from bottom to top on her outer lips, making special certainty that he skipped over her clit. Laura was writhing on the bed in pleasure begging to feel her masters cock in her. She could feel the urge getting stronger and rising to the surface. When Damien finally flicked her clit with his tongue she exploded in orgasmic fury. Her legs shot up and clamped on to the side of Damien's head as his face was flooded with her cunt juices.

When she came down from her orgasmic high, she saw Damien laying over her and could faintly feel the tip of his cock at her entrance. "You ready?" He asked. She nodded in reply and let out a moan as he sheathed himself within her. Damien slowly pulled out untill the tip was back at her entrance before sheathing himself fully again. He did this a couple of times until Laura was begging him to go faster. He finally took pity on her and sped up the pace until he was hammering himself in to her like a jackhammer. He felt the urge coming upon him and hoping she orgasmed soon or he wouldn't be able to hold himself back anymore. A few seconds later Laura hit her high again and her pussy clamped around Damien's cock in a vice like grip. The extra stimulation was too much for him and he spilled his seed in her. He tiredly rolled off of her so the were laying next to each other panting slightly. Laura curled up in to Damien's side contently and murmed "my new master" before falling asleep. Damien could only look down at her and smile also before he fell asleep.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Damien slowly opened his eyes, confused on where he was. He sure wasn't in his room. Then all the memories of the day before came flooding back to him. He glanced to the side to see Laura still hugging him with a contented smile on her face. He smiled gently before nudging her shoulder. Laura's eyes slowly opened and focused on him. She blinked owlishly at him for a few seconds before she smiled and leaned up and gave him a small kiss. The both crawled out of bed to get ready for the day ahead. Damien decided that he would have to swing by his fathers house to pick up his backpack and a few rations. As Damien and Laura walked out the front doors of the pokecenter, Damien waved goodbye to Mizuki.

The pair walked through Thrill towards Damiens Father's house quickly. As They got closer Damien's mood darkened and he tensed himself for the fight he knew was to come. Damien cautiously opened the front door and peaked his head in. When he didn't see anyone in the imediate vacinity he opened it slowly the rest of the way. They were almost all the way in when the door creaked noisily.

There was a rumbling noise on the stair and Damiens Fathe rquickly stumbled in to view. "Where have you been boy!? I woke up this morning and my breakfast wasn't there!" He screamed. Then he noticed Laura standing at his side. "Who the hell is this!? A pokegirl! You ain't man enough for a Pokegirl, hand her over now!" He advanced slowly on them with a lecherous gleam in his eye.

Damien whispered out of the side of his mouth "Laura dont let him attack." Laura nodded her head and disapeared in a whisp of smoke. She reapeared behind him and a knifelike beam of energy apeared in her hand. She plunged it in to the father's head, which halt3ed his advance and froze him in place.

"Hurry up and get what you need and lets go. I don't know how long my Backstab will hold." Laura told him in a strained voice. Damien nodded and quickly left to grab his pack. He brought it in to the kitchen where he proceeded to dump all canned goods in to the pack before sealing it up and leaving towards the front door. He nodded to laura as he held the door open. She released her backstab and stepped over the father's prone form on the floor. After quickly exiting the house, the couple decided to head east towards the next town.
Sign up to rate and review this story