Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Hello

Hello

by darks00 2 reviews

Is Delilah really dead?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-07-24 - Updated: 2006-07-24 - 861 words

0Unrated
(a/n: This chapter is going to be a song-fic. Only for this chapter. The songs called "Hello," by Evanescence. I thought it fit this story well)

___________________________________________________________

Playground school bell rings - again
Rain clouds come to play again

__________________________________________________________-

Julius' point of view:

I screamed in horror seeing Delilah getting hit by that truck. I quickly ran to Delilah.

"Delilah, no..." I said outloud.

I heard some screams, and people coming, surrounding Delilah and me.

"SOMEONE CALL AN AMULANCE!" I demanded.

I put my hand under her nose. She wasn't breathing. I cursed under my breathe, and I tried CPR. It didn't help. Delilah looked like she been to hell and back. She was drowning in her blood. Her eyes were shut, just like they were stitched up.

__________________________________________________________

Has no one told you she's not breathing?
Hello, I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to
Hello

___________________________________________________________

The ambulance shortly arrived. Everyone was around Delilah, who was now in my hands...I knew she was dying. She wasn't breathing and was losing too much blood. While Delilah was being loaded onto the stretcher. Emmet was there, talking to the nurses.

"So, have you ever dropped somone while trying to load them into the ambulance?" he asked.

"No. If we did, we were doing something wrong." replied the doctor.

AT THE HOSPITAL:

It was very haunting and ugly at the dark halls of the ER. I always hated hospitals, and hated them more for Delilah's life was in there hands. Al, Scarlett and me were forced to wait in the waiting room while Delilah was getting help.

_____________________________________________________

If I smile and don't - believe
Soon I know I'll wake from this dream

___________________________________________________-

This is a nightmare, I told myself. Soon I'll wake up. But I had to face reality. This was the ugly truth. Soon, a doctor came towards us. I held my breathe, as if It was my last one.

"I'm sorry. She's not going to make it." The doctor said.

The three of us gasped.

"NO!" I cried out. "NO!"

"She's still here. But the only thing keeping her alive is a machine. She's suffering, so we're going to pull the plug." Said the doctor. "You may say good bye if you wish."

"May I please go first?" I asked Al and Scarlett.

They shook their head yes. The doctor showed me where Delilah was going to die. I couldn't hold back the tears, as I went in. I put Delilah's hand in mine.

_________________________________________________________

Don't try to fix me I'm not broken
Hello, I'm the lie living for you so you can hide


_______________________________________________________

DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

I moaned in pain. I covered my eyes from this bright light in front of me. At the end of the light, I was in a...hospital?!? I looked. I saw...me? Dying on the hospital bed? With Julius...crying? Holding my hand?!?

"JULIUS!" I yelled. "What happened?!?"

The last thing I remembered was being hit by the truck. I remember the last words I said to Julius... "I hate you."

Julius refused to answer me. "Julius?"

I tried to put my hand on his shoulder, see if he could see me. I jumped in surprise when my hand went through his shoulder. What the hell was going on? Was I...a ghost?!? I decided it would be best to stay put for now.

I looked at Julius. He was breaking down. He couldn't stop his tears.

"Delilah, I hope you can hear me..." Julius began.

"I can..." I whispered under my breathe.

"I didn't kiss Ursula. She kissed me. I didn't want it, believe me." cried out Julius, snobbing. "It's not what it seems. You know you're the only girl for me. Please don't hate me. Please, try to understand what's going on."

"I HATE YOU, URSULA!" screamed Julius into the air. "I HATE YOU FOR TAKING DELILAH FROM ME!"

I WAS DEAD!

"Delilah, I love you. I always will. I don't want you to suffer, Delilah. They're pulling the plug on you." Julius began. "Please understand. We can't stand you suffering. We will meet again. I love you. Don't die thinking I liked Ursula."

He was telling the truth! If only I would listen, not jump to conclusions...I would be alive.

________________________________________________________-

Don't Cry

__________________________________________________________


Julius collapsed on my dead body. He kissed me on the forhead.

"Good-bye, Delilah. I'll miss you. Remember, I love you." Julius said.

He wiped the tears away. He was shaking, and swallowing back the tears, but he managed to get out of my room. I was about to follow him, when a doctor came in.

It was a male nurse. He sighed, as he went to the plug that was keeping me alive. He pulled the plug. I was offically dead. Then if I'm dead, why am I here? I followed Julius out of the room. I had to get some answers. I had to make sure Julius is and will be ok. I felt like screaming to the air:

I'm not dead

_________________________________________________________

Suddenly I know I'm not sleeping
Hello, I'm still here
All that's left of yesterday

________________________________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story