Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take me, break me.

Isn't this what you wanted?

by burnbaby_xburn 1 review

Life is so complicated and it only gets more complicated when you throw in mixed signals and alcohol.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-24 - Updated: 2006-07-25 - 922 words

0Unrated
you guys know the drill - dont own em, wish I did. I own myself of course & please be kind to leave feedback! xo katie.

She stumbled down the hallway trying to steady herself against the spinning walls. All she needed to do was make it to the washroom before she threw up everything she ate today. She was holding her heels that she had worn that night out to the club in one hand and had her other hand up against the wall. She opened the bathroom door only to back up because the light was so bright that her eyes could barely stay open. She dropped her shoes and rushed to the toilet barely making it there before she was offically talking to Ralph on the big white telephone. She was just about done and she felt someone grab the back of her hair gently and get it out of her face. She didn't have a chance to turn around to see who it was that she had woke up by her drunken state and that had been so kind to come in and hold her hair. She stopped throwing up and moved away from the toilet and leaned against the wall with her eyes closed. Tears had been running down her cheeks and ran her hand over her face and looked at the dripping wet black tears. She sighed to herself and tried to stand, steadying herself against the wall again. She almost fell over again but he caught her before she had a chance to hurt herself by smashing off of anything that was in the bathroom.

He grabbed her and steadied her and looked her in the eyes. Her eyes were bloodshot from a hard night of drinking and possibly some illegal substances as well. He went to put her arm over his shoulder so that he could help her back to her bedroom. She started to push off of him thinking that she was in the state that she was completely able to walk.

"I don't need you Iero!" She took one step and fell almost immediately into the door frame. She had finally realised who had woken up to come help her and hold her hair and of course it was her most favourite person in the world. Frank Iero. She didn't really like him, yet she didn't really hate him. It was just that when she was intoxicated she was not too impressed with him and that is when her frustrated personality came out more and she always ended up fighting with him in some way shape or form. But even if she remembered it the next day after there was no way in hell she would ever apoligize for anything she ever said the night before.


Frank shook his head and continued to help her down the hallway much to her dismay thinking that she was perfectly capable of walking. She clearly was in no state to even be awake at that moment. He reached out his left hand and opened her bedroom door where everything was in perfect place. She flopped down on her bed and Frank covered her up with a blanket that was resting on the end of her bed. She closed her eyes and almost immediately fell asleep. He went to leave the bedroom but he was stopped when she called his name.


"Frank.." she spoke softly, "stay." Frank stopped at the door and turned around with a confused look on his face. The girl who supposedly hates him asked him to stay in her room and spend the night with her. "Please?" she almost sounded innocent and sincere, Frank knew otherwise that she was the complete opposite of those two things. He looked out into the hall and pondered what his options were at this point. He could leave her, she could start throwing up again in her sleep and die. He could stay with her and have something happen out of this ordeal. He ran a hand through his hair and walked back into the bedroom and closed the door behind him. He walked over to the bed and carefully laid down beside her. This was so completely awkward for him and he knew it and didn't want to bother her while she was in her somber sleeping state. He rolled over to her and snuggled closer to her to keep her warm and to get some of the blanket it on him and the next thing he knew he had drifted off into a somber state of sleep himself.


It was morning and the sun was shinning through her blinds and shinning right on to the face of Frank. He rolled over and the bed moved a little bit while he moved. He started to drift off back to sleep when he was met with an ear piercing shrill of a scream comming from right beside him. He jumped out of bed, only to be tangled in the sheets and fell directly into the wall smacking his head off it with a loud thud.


"What the fuck?!" was his reaction as he looked up to the girl standing on the bed. The door to the bedroom swung open and there stood a bewildered Ray and Mikey looking quite confused themselves. Mikey was just putting on his glasses and Ray's hair looked like he had stuck his fingers in a light socket.
"Good question! What the fuck are you doing in my room Iero?!"


Chapter two tomorrow. Promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story