Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take me, break me.

A'int no place like home.

by burnbaby_xburn 1 review

this is the part where it starts to get messy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-25 - Updated: 2006-07-25 - 1432 words

0Unrated
you guys know the drill - don't own em, wish i did - feedback is much appreciated - xo katie.

Franks head was throbbing like he had just gotten hit by a Mac Truck. He was laying on the couch with an ice pack on his head where he had smacked it off of the wall in the morning endevors. Bob had woken up and walked upstairs not even noticing the fact that Frank was injured and he smacked him in the head with a pillow, rather hard as well. His headache was only getting worse with Gerard and Mikey in the kitchen arguing over god knows what and the impact from Bob's pillow fight. He sighed and stood up with his ice pack and walked outside where it was a hot summer day out. Frank walked over to the pool side where she lay in a white bikini sunbathing with black Chanel sunglasses on her eyes. Her dark brown hair was down and laying around her. Frank sighed and shook his head. The girl was tan enough and he thought that she didn't need anymore of a tan than she already had.

Frank thought she was drop dead gorgeous even though he always got into fights with her. She wasn't the typical girl that Frank would go for. She didn't have any tattoo's, just a head full of metal. She had gauged ears and the rest were just regular earings. She was a party girl, a high matinence party girl. Sometimes the only reason Frank thought she was so gorgeous was because she was so unreachable. She was just barely twenty but had an amazing body with double - d breasts and dark hair. That wasn't the only thing that attracted him to her though, she had a brilliant sense of humor, wit, and brains that anyone wouldn't want to mess with. She had looks and brains. It was hard to come by for him especially when you had teenagers who were mostly under age wanting to marry him everywhere he went.


"Don't you think you're tan enough already?" He asked sitting down in a lounge chair around the pool area. He sat in the shade where the sun wouldn't bother his eyes or his headache.
"Don't you think you should take a hint?" she spat right back at him.
"Princess, Princess. Do you talk to your brother like that too?" Frank stretched out and leaned back in his chair.
"Do not have somewhere to go? Or better yet something to do to keep yourself occupied?" She was growing more and more frustrated with him. Her head was throbbing from her adventures last night and she just wanted peace and quiet.
"I think I'm going to tell Bert about your attitude. See what he has to say about it." Frank snickered to himself, he knew exactly what buttons to press to get her fired up.
"Do it." She sat up and looked Frank right in the eyes. "Infact I dare you, see what Bert has to say, and then see if I care because quite frankly, it was his idea to stick me here with you guys while he was on tour. So, do it Frankie, Do it."


Frank smiled, she was being so rediculous. She was always being hard to get along with and that made the chase to Frank even more exciting. His head was still pounding but he could not pass up a chance at being a jerk. He picked up the cordless phone and dialed the number he practically knew by heart. Bert answered the phone sounding a little sleepy, however he sounded happy to see the phone number on the caller id.


"Hello!"
"Hey Bertie boy, whats going on?" Frank had an ear-to-ear grin plastered on his face as he watched her sit up from her spot beside the pool and take off her sunglasses with a pissed off look in her eyes. She looked like she could kill someone.
"Nothing man, and you?" Bert answered.
"Well, you see.." Frank started, smiling still, "your little sister here, seems to have a bit of an attitude problem, she hurts my feelings all the time." Frank could barely contain his laughter because she was still shocked that he actually called. She stood up and walked over to Frank and wrestled the phone out of his hands.
"Bert?" She asked doubting the guts that Frank had.
"Katie? What is Frank talking about?"
"Um.." She really didn't have much to say as to why she was acting the way she was, Bert knew her better that she shouldn't be acting the way she probably was now.
"Spill it." Bert pressured her into telling him exactly what her issue was of late, and he knew that if he pressured her enough she would finally give in, "and no, I am not not taking no for an answer."
"Please come home.." she barely got those words out before the tears started streaming down her face, "I want to be at home, in my bed. I miss you, I dont want to live in this house anymore with people I don't know! You can't just leave me here and expect me to be happy Bert. Im twenty years old and I can't just be put around on someone else's plate anymore. I can take care of myself when you're gone. Let me go home." She was sobbing now. It was clearly evident that she missed her brother and her house and most importantly her very own bed. She was homesick, and living with 5 guys who she barely knew was not helping the situation any. "Please, Im begging you, let me go home."
Frank's mouth dropped open, he was so shocked to see this kind of actual emotion comming from her. He thought that she was completely cold hearted and had no emotion in her what so ever. Then again, here she was standing in front of him pouring her heart and soul out to her brother and pleading just to be let go and be able to go home.
"I don't know.." Bert was clearly caught off gaurd by the phone call and the outcome of it all.
"Bert please.. Im begging you.." She was whipping tears off of her cheeks and Frank stood up and walked over to her. He reached out and took the phone away from her, she obliged without a fight this time. She started to walk away when Frank grabbed her arm and pulled her into a big hug and started to talk to Bert.
"Hey Bert? Its Frank now, if you want to let her go home, I'll check up on her and keep you posted if that's okay with you? I mean clearly she doesn't wanna be here anymore.." Frank tried to reason with Bert in order to best suit her.
She was crying into Franks shoulder while Frank was reasoning on the phone. Gerard was standing in the kitchen window doing some dishes while Mikey was absent mindedly sitting on his laptop at the kitchen table playing some game. He did a double take when he looked out the patio window to see Frank holding her while he was on the phone. Mikey started to stutter which caught Gerard's attention and Gerard had the most confused look on his face when he walked over to the window and saw what exactly had Mikey up in arms over.
"Nevermind Mikey... Just nevermind.." Gerard shook his head and went back to doing dishes.
"But.." Mikey still was curious about what was going on outside.
"Nevermind." Gerard shook his head and continued washing dishes, "I just don't understand why those two don't get the fact that they're made for each other".


Frank had worked everything out with Bert on the phone and Bert would only let her go home if Frank or the guys kept a close eye on her. He was very over protective of her because she was his little sister afterall. She had finally stopped crying and her cheeks were red and blotchy. Frank smiled some and she started to become a little bit more standoff-ish towards him. His smiled faded when she completely stepped away from him and grabbed her sunglasses and put them back on and walked into the house through the patio door. Frank shook his head and continued walk after her. Mikey watched her walk past him and run up the stairs to her bedroom. Frank followed into the room shortly afterwards and followed hot on her trail right after her.

feedback please & thank you.
Sign up to rate and review this story