Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take me, break me.

Close enough to keep your distance.

by burnbaby_xburn 1 review

I keep my friends close, but keep my enemies closer.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2006-07-26 - Updated: 2006-07-26 - 831 words

0Unrated
you guys know the drill - dont own em, wish i did - feed back is much appreciated, xo katie.

Ray walked into the kitchen from outside holding a bunch of groceries in his arms. He looked like he had just dropped a bunch of money at the grocery store and bought everything in sight. Kicking the door closed behind him and nearly collapsing with the groceries on the kitchen table. Gerard turned around and grabbed some of the groceries from Ray and started laughing at him.

"Aw hunnie, I'll help you with that!" Gerard said joking. Bob had come up the stairs from the basement his bedroom was located and started to help Ray out as well.
"You're so sweet, really." Ray said sarcastically, putting the last of the bags on the kitchen table. "Where's Frank? That kid was supposed to come help me today!" Ray straightened out his shirt and took off his sunglasses.
"Well, since he went chasing after Kate, we'd assume he's trying to.." Mikey began, "Well, we don't really know what's going on at the moment."
Ray gave Mikey a questionable look. "One minute they were fighting, the next they were hugging, the next he was chasing her upstairs and she had looked like she had been crying out there." Mikey pointed outside towards pool side.
"Oh the drama!" Bob put his hand to his head and pretended to be phased by the whole drama going on.
Screaming and yelling could be heard from the upstairs and Gerard just shook his head.
"Bert needs to come home, and soon."

Gerard stopped everything he was doing and stormed upstairs with the look of the devil on his face. He was so sick of their fighting and acting like kids. He knew that she wanted him and he sure as hell wanted her but she was having a hard time opening up to Frank. Gerard and Bert were the only ones who knew why she didn't trust people and didn't like to get close to boys and didn't like to let anyone into her walls. She let it slip to Gerard in one of her drinking binges that she quite frequently went on while he and Bert were trying to get her away from a house party. Gerard walked over to the door and watched her fighting with Frank. She was crying still and she was throwing things into a suitcase.
"Um, knock knock?" Gerard questioned. It caught both Kate and Frank off gaurd. In Gerard eye's the two only clashed because they knew they both wanted each other and we're both afraid to admit to those feelings.
"Both of you need to stop, right now. I'm sick of you two fighting and carrying on like some high school bitches! Smarten up and realise that you both like each other!"
Gerard turned around just as quickly as he came in and slammed the door behind him. Frank turned back around and looked at the girl who was standing still only in her bikini from earlier who looked just as if she'd seen a ghost.
"You like me?" She barely uttered out. Frank stuck his hands in his back pockets sheepishly and looked at her.
"And If I did? Its not like it would matter to you anyways, you're too self absorbed to notice anyone but yourself anyways."

Frank turned around and followed in Gerards footsteps out her bedroom door and walked accross the hall to his. He didn't get it, he was nothing but nice to that girl from day one. He had always been. He was one of Bert's best friends and even when he first met her she didn't have an attitude problem like she did now. Frank went into his bedroom and flopped down on his bed and starred at the ceiling. He moved his arms from his side and put them behind his head. Fifteen minutes later his bedroom door crept open a bit and she peaked her head in to see him laying on the bed looking at the ceiling with a blank stare on his face.

"Frankie?" She never really called him that name when she was being serious, she always did it when she was mad at him or when he was aggrevating her because she knew he didn't like it but when it was serious it didn't really matter. He didn't blink or acknowledge her. She started to walk into the room when Frank sat up on his elbows and looked directly at her. She stopped moving in and stayed in the same spot until he nodded for her to close the door. She turned around and closed the door quietly. She walked over to the bed and sat down beside him, close enough to keep her distance. Frank looked her up and down and then laid back down on the bed. She stayed sitting up on the edge of the bed. It was awkward silence for the longest time. "Im Sorry."
Sign up to rate and review this story