Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take me, break me.

the worst part is knowing that we'll never follow through..

by burnbaby_xburn 5 reviews

the worst part is knowing that we'll never follow through..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2006-08-20 - Updated: 2006-08-20 - 1019 words

1Original
Franks cell phone interrupted the awkward silence between the two. She looked down at Frank and Frank moved over towards the edge of the bed and picked up the phone on the night stand looking at the caller id. Frank opened up the phone and looked her directly in the eye. The caller id read 'Sir Quinn'.


"Hello?" Frank answer the phone rather quite quizzically.
"Hey, is she there?" Came Quinn's voice on the other line. "Please put her on the phone." Quinn's voice was barely audible it was so quiet. It sounded like he was whispering to keep something hidden from someone else. Frank's eyebrows furrowed and he handed his cell phone to her. She carefully reached out and put the phone to her ear.
"Hello?" she sounded exactly like Frank's echo.
There was slight silence on the other end of the phone for a second, "Kate..." the voice sounded so relived to hear her voice.
"Quinn!" an ear to ear grin creapt accross her face and Franks jaw dropped open. "I'm going home tonight! Can you believe it? I've missed you guys so much!"
"I know, there's a surprise waiting for you when you get there." Quinn was on the other end of the phone smiling.
She started to fiddle with the string on the side of her bikini, tying it and untying it over and over again, Frank tried hard to concentrate on the phone call and remember every little detail that he could but his eyes kept wandering to her hips and what he could see when she was tying and untying the knot on the bikini.
"A surprise? Quinn, I really dont.."
"No don't, please. Give me a call on my cell phone when you go home tonight okay? I want to talk to you later. I have to go before your brother murders me, yah know. Cya Kiddo."

Quinn hung up the phone and she closed Franks cell phone and handed it back to him. She tied up her bikini one more time and stood up to leave. Frank grabbbed her arm and pulled her back to the bed. He placed his arm around the back of her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. She started to place her arms around his neck and then deepen the kiss a little bit more when she stopped and pulled away. She whiped her lips off and looked at Frank with tears brimming her eyes.

"What are you thinking?!" she whiped her lips off agian once more.
"It's Quinn, isn't it?" Frank took a step closer to and she stepped back just a bit more, placing herself against Frank's bedroom wall.
"W-What? Quinn? What does he have to do with anything right now?" She looked around the room for a quick exit and Frank brought his body closer to hers. He was inches away from her and he could feel her panicked breath on his neck which only made him more excited.


"He has everything to do with it, especially now since I know what's going on between you two." Frank had a little grin plastered on his face.
She started to get frustrated and pushed him away from her. "Don't you even start with me Frank, if you haven't realised you dont quite scare me, you never have and you never will. She pushed him back and he couldn't go any further, he had no choice but to fall back onto the bed. He wrapped his legs around hers and kept them locked. She tried to wriggle out of his grip around her legs but ended up falling ontop of Frank. She looked at him in the eyes and tried to get away from him again, this time started pounding on his chest. It didn't phase Frank at all, infact he was enjoying her little anticts towards him. She finally stopped hitting his chest and tried one last time to get away and failed miserably.


"Why?" She placed her chin on her hands that were resting on his chest, "Why do you bother me like it's your job? Can't you ever just leave me alone, I mean.."
Frank smiled a bit and leaned down and kissed her agian, this time in a more soft manner, with a lot more meaning behind it. He actually liked her and wanted to be with her but there was something that was holding her back, something that she would not let go of. He was dying to know what it was but figured within time if he worked his charm he would be able to get it out of her.


At first she didn't kiss back but eventually gave into the kiss and kissed him back. She started to melt into his embrace and Frank wrapped his arm around her and carefully untied the back strings of her bikini top. He rolled her over so that she was now on the bottom and he was ontop of her. There kiss had finally broken and he looked down at her. She kept her eyes closed and she licked her lips. Frank smiled down at her and kissed her again.


"Look at me." He told her and she squeezed her eyes shut tighter and she her head 'no'. "Please?" Frank started to get aggrevated by her constant mixed signals. "Don't deny this, you know you want this, you know you do." He rolled off of her and laid right beside her. She didn't move one inch from the time Frank rolled off of her and then moved beside her. She was almost frozen in time. Her eyes were still closed and she was breathing really heaviliy. She sat up quickly and did her bikini top up while Franks eyes got distracted again.
"Please, you cannot tell Bert for the life of you, I swear." She turned and walked out of Franks bedroom leaving him lying on the bed hurt, confused and betrayed.

x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o
69 reads & 3 reviews..
please read & review - thank you
Sign up to rate and review this story