Categories > Original > Horror > Halloweens Mystery

Halloweens Mystery

by ChelseaSaysSo 0 reviews

Dereks brother died before a halloween party and is trying to tell Derek something but he doessn't know what it is.Will he keep his sanity?

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-12-21 - Updated: 2012-12-21 - 694 words

0Unrated
"So do you think the Halloween party will be fun?"I asked Kyle as we walked past our school to the woods.(We were ditching school.)

"I guess so...I'm just terrified something bad will happen before the party."Kyle told me shivering, all I did was pet his soft blue scene hair.He laughed at me as we entered an unknown path of dirt making us surrounded by trees.Out of no where Kyle stumbled upon a river that was muddy.Kyle then walked off our trail and ran over to it, I did to I felt drug over to it like it was calling me and him.I guess Kyle thought I was still looking around because he was on his knees poking the water and whispering words I coulden't understand clearly.Then he stopped and turned towards me with a huge grin on his face.

"I bet I can cross this river, bro!"He shouted turning back towards the river and I looked at his back like he was going to die at that moment."But you can't swim,"I added as he found a big rock and he put it at the tip of the water and looked at me and shouting something that sounded like "so".

"Kyle, be careful if mom finds out we're here she'll kill us."I told him as he stepped on the rock and almost fell into the deep abandon river, then he jumped ever so quickly when he got on the other side he landed on his knees and turned over and looked at me.As he stood up he fell back down as he noticed something in the water and screamed which made me see the hand pop out the water and grab his foot pulling him fast in the water.

"DEREK RUNNNNNN!!!!"He shouted before he went under the water and he popped back up splashing for his life the river was long and deep.I ran over to the river and got in.I tried to save him but when he grabbed my foot it scared me so I started to kick him in the face and the shoulder.He pulled me under and let go I swam up to the top gasping for air.That's when I quickly got out the water drenched, I had some of my rainbow hair in my face from when he pulled me under.

Then I turned around looking at the water seeing a fog appear."KYLE!"I shouted with no answer even though I knew I wasn't getting one.I picked up our book bags and ran my fastest back to my house.When I got there I slowly got out my key and placed it into the door opening it and walking in and shutting it, then I took off my wet shoes and set down our bags as I saw Kyle's and remembered what happened.That's just the moment I decided to run on a wooden floor and i slipped hitting my head on the corner of the wall causing my forehead to bleed and I flung backwards landing on my back bleeding and cold, shaking and crying, all alone.Then my mom walked in the kitchen and covered her mouth.

"Derek?!"She shouted confused of why I was back from school, my face turned red and I burst out crying.A 17 year-old crying.

"Mo-mommy...K-kyle, he, i-is gone!"I said in a shaky whisper shout.She started crying when she saw me drenched in water with mud on my knees.

"What happened?"She asked crying as I started screaming in pain."KYLE DROWN MOM I TRIED TO SAVE HIM!OKAY!"She cried at me and she dropped to her knees for my brother was now dead I feared there's no saving him.I tried to stand up and failed as my big blue eyes glistened under the kitchen fans light, it was above me.I tried to stay awake as I whispered what I realized Kyle said at the "STUPID" river.

"Try to help me for my sins I want to leave behind.Save me forever...Kyle,"Then everything went....Black!
Sign up to rate and review this story