Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Escape

Chapter Two

by echeloncookie 0 reviews

Jared and Skyla discuss their vacation activities over a bowl of cereal.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2012-12-22 - Updated: 2012-12-22 - 1024 words

5Exciting

ESCAPE

NUDE SNOWBALL FIGHTS

When they woke up the next morning, there was a foot of fresh snow on the ground and Jared had a perverted idea forming in his brain. He spoke up while they were eating their breakfast.

“Let's have a nude snowball fight. Whoever gets hit with a snowball has to strip off a piece of clothing,” he told her.

Skyla stared at him like he was crazy. “I prefer regular snowball fights.” She scooped up the last bite of her cereal and put the bowl in the sink. “Do you have a list of what activities we can do here?” she asked him.

“Yeah, here,” he said as he handed her a piece of paper. Skyla looked over it and giggled.

“Looks like my kid cousin wrote it—” she began before Jared cut her off. He grabbed the paper out of her hands.

“Gimme that back. I'll rewrite it for next time,” he told her.

“Uh-huh. Well, I'm gonna wash the dishes and then decide on something to eat,” she told him. Jared frowned and walked out of the kitchen disinterested.

All I did was tell her a tiny joke and now she's pissed, Jared thought angrily. He flopped back on the bed and flipped the TV over to Discovery Channel. He watched Mythbusters until he couldn't stand the tension anymore.

“I'm going outside.”

Skyla looked over at him. “Okay. Go ahead.”

When Jared walked outside, the sunlight coupled with the white snow almost blinded him. He squinted as he looked toward the mountain. He saw some small black figures riding down the side of it and it was enticing; he walked back inside and sat down at the table near where Skyla was getting stuff ready for their dinner.

“If you don't want to have that snowball fight, then how about going snowboarding instead?” he asked her. She looked up from the oven where she was getting it preheated.

“I'm okay with that. I'll cook this when we get back,” she told him. She left the kitchen to go change into her warmer clothes; when she opened the door to head out, both her and Jared's mouths fell open. It had began snowing again while Jared was inside. Skyla flipped the TV over to The Weather Channel and the temperature in the lower right on the screen said it was twenty-eight degrees and falling. Skyla instinctively wrapped her arms around herself in an attempt to keep herself warm. “Shut the door!”

“Okay, okay!” Jared shut the door and locked it. “Let's go bundle up and stay warm somewhere, okay?” he told Skyla as he sat down on the couch.

“Okay.” Skyla sat down beside him and pulled her feet up. She grabbed a blanket and tried to cover both her and Jared up with it; they finally ended up laying squished together on the couch under the blanket. Skyla looked at Jared and wrapped her arms around him tightly. “Don't wake me up if I fall asleep,” she told him.

“We'll both probably fall asleep,” he said. He ran his hand down her back, stopping when he reached her lower back. She raised back up on her elbow and looked at him.

“Don't think about it.”

“I know.”

“So, what do you want to do first?”

Jared rubbed over Skyla's back before answering. “Snowball fight. Then dinner...”

Skyla smiled before getting up. “Maybe we can go sledding, too.”

Jared looked around in a closet in the living room and found four sleds. “Here are some sleds. I'll get two out, one for me and one for you; we can pile our snowballs on them, too.”

“Let's go sledding before having the snowball fight,” she told him. “That way the sled isn't wet until we have the snowball fight.”

“How about we keep one sled here and we go down together on the other?” Jared asked her hesitantly. He shifted his weight as he watched her put her coat on; the hem of her shirt lifted up and showed just a bit of her tummy, and he walked into the kitchen and got himself a glass of water to prevent Skyla from seeing his instant boner. God, I need a life. He grabbed the edge of the counter and watched as his knuckles turn white.

“Just once. I want to get back so I can cook,” she told him. She looked out of the window towards the mountain and saw that the sky was beginning to get darker. “I don't think we should go sledding right now; it's starting to get dark outside.”

“Then let's just go outside and have the snowball fight then,” he told her. He grabbed a handful of snow from the doorway and threw it at her, narrowly missing her head. It landed in the kitchen sink.

Skyla felt of her hair; it had a few wet streaks in it. She walked over to where he was standing just outside the door and grabbed some snow. She stuck it down his pants. “And with that, I win.”

“We haven't even had the snowball fight yet, nude or not.”

Skyla stood on her tiptoes and rubbed Jared's stomach as she kissed his cheek. “Well let's just skip the snowball fight, and go right to dinner. Maybe... more?”

Jared leaned in close. “Like what?”

Skyla walked away and bent down. “Close your eyes,” she told him as she quietly scooped up a handful of snow. She threw it at him and hit him in the chest. “Take off your shirt!”

Jared groaned and pulled off his shirt; he retaliated with a snowball to Skyla's chest. “Ha! Your turn–shirt, off, now.”

Skyla began pulling her shirt up and stopped just below her bra line. “Are we having a strip snowball fight or are we gonna do something else?”

Jared pushed Skyla down in the snow just outside the door. He had his legs on either side of her and was panting hard. “This is the nude snowball fight I was wanting. Us on the ground, half naked... now if we were in our underwear, I would love it.”
Sign up to rate and review this story