Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > The Bringer Of DEATH ! ! ! ! !

hehe

by Busterdog282 4 reviews

Ok I know that if I write a summary for this story I would give the whole thing away, and my monster is completly made up !

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-07-26 - Updated: 2006-07-26 - 456 words

1Illiterate
Archie sat in the car as they drove towards the hospital thier was blood all over the seat ( Atlanta's blood ) just then the truck pulled up Archie picked up Atlanta and ran as fast as he could into the hospital !

----------------------------------------------
" she is dead " the docter said after a few minutes in the hospital " but she has lost a lot of blood how did this happen " hmmmmm " Atlanta murmered Archie ran to her side the docter left the room " what happened " Atlanta murmered " " " what " yelled Archie ", " with our technonlogy we found out this is the last thing she ever remebered "
~"Atlanta," Cronus hissed, his voice dripping with hate and evil. "It has been too long. You have evaded me enough...now it is finally time for my revenge..." And with that, with anger gleaming from his blood-red eyes, he brought his arm forward, sending his scythe flying at Atlanta.

Atlanta saw it coming, saw the gleam of the golden blade, saw death swooping toward him...

Felt the point of the curved blade strike her in the chest.

Her scream was heard for miles around, a heart-shattering, chilling scream of pain and loss. Blood poured from the gaping wound, hot, red blood, symbol of life, gushing out, down his chest and belly, onto the grimy floor. A sensation that was much beyond pain spread from the wound, clouding her brain and numbing hher limbs. She could feel the hot blood dripping down her body, bubbling from the corners of the mouth...and with it, her life.

her eyes rolled back into her head. She coudln't see, her world was red and black and a curious, deeply wounding green...And in those few last moments when she still clung to life, an image of a boy formed. A purple-haired, brown-eyed beauty.

Archie.

There wasn't anything she could do. Already she was too weak to breathe, and each breath pained her. her viens ran dry, thirsty for the life-supporting blood to fill them again. His heart worked frantically, but to no avail. His shirt was stained a deep, dark red, the floor underneath him ran like a scarlet ocean. And through it all, pain...relief...sadness...anger...

...Love.

"Goodbye, Archie," she manage a whisper, even as her lips dripped blood. "Goodbye, my friends. Goodbye oh cruel world..." she took one last, shuddering breath, and laid still, but her bloodstained lips manage one last sentence.

"I love you, Archie."

then Archie and JAy were towering over they were in the car Archie leaned close to her

And with that, her body went limp, her blood ran cold, her heart stopped beating. her love for Archie was no more.

Atlanta,Hunter of the Titans, desendant of the lengendary Atalanta was no more.~

Sign up to rate and review this story