Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the MAU

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 1 review

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Dumbledore,Harry,Hermione,Lily,Sirius - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-12-23 - Updated: 2012-12-24 - 698 words

2Cliche
(Date- October 31, 1981)


It was a clear night, suddenly, the wind started to pick up and electric bolts started to from and all of the sudden, out of nowhere a huge SUV appeared. “Looks like we’re here,” said Harry. “Hang on,” they peeled off and headed for ‘Godric’s Hallow’. (I think that’s the name, where the Potters were hiding from Voldermort?-AN)

(Godric’s Hallow)


The SUV pulled right in front of the cottage and they started to get ready. “I’ll go in,” said Harry. “You two check the area.” They nodded and got out; Harry had went in to the shadows and came out dressed in his gear. Then disappeared in to the shadows to teleport in to the house.


Meanwhile Voldermort had Lily dead to rights she was trying to defend her children (1) from him. “NO! Not My Children!” She said.

“Stand Aside Woman!” He said.

“No!” But before anyone did anything, they heard evil laughter.

“Where Is That Coming From?” He said looking around.

Tom Riddle Jr!” Said the voice.

“Where Are You?” He said, just then from the shadows a figured appeared. He was in red cargo pants, black T-shirt, red trench coat, black fedora, gold scarf and black gloves. He pulled out a pair of glocks, ready to fight. “Who are you muggle!” He laughed again.

Me? A Muggle? I think you owe me for that opium you smoked.” The man said, Lily chuckled.

“DIE! AVA-!”

Do you really want to do that?” He said as he stepped back in to the shadows. “There’s no guarantee that you’d hit me.” Just then there was a gun shot and Voldermort was shot in the back. He dropped to his knees. “Lady Potter if you don’t want to see this turn you head.” Just then the man appeared behind the Dark Lord, placed one of his glocks to the back of his head.


“If you kill me, I will return!” He said.


If I used magic. This is pure lead.” With that the hero pulled the trigger blowing his head completely off. Then he went through hand seals and did a chant to destroy evil and it destroyed the Dark Lord’s essence and existence. “Lady Potter, are you alright?” Just then, Hermione and Dr. Granger had walked in to see Lily.

“Yes,” she said. “Thank you.”

“We need to get her out of here and somewhere safe.” Said Hermione.

“But where?” Said Dr. Granger.


“Potter Manor,” said Lily.

Do you know where it is?” He said.

“Yes,” so they gathered herself and her children. Then they headed for the SUV.

“Can you leave a message to those who might want to know where you are?” Said Dr. Granger, so she did and left it for them. Then they had drove to the manor following Lily’s directions. Once in, they had set up and she felt save for once. Harry smiled and they had started to plan on what to do next.


Meanwhile back at the cottage, Dumbledore, Amelia Bones and Sirius Black had appeared to see what was going on. Sirius had found a letter and picked it up.


Sirius and Amelia,

Peter had betrayed us, we are safe but James is dead. Someone had come and helped us, you should’ve seen it. He came through the shadows and killed, yes killed Tom he used pure lead bullets and blew Tom’s head off.

I have an idea who he was but I rather tell you two in person. Albus, you were wrong, about everything. You set this up to kill us and try to control Harry. I refuse to let that happen anymore. You are not going to have MY son as you’re puppet anymore and I will press charges against you.

Lily, Little Rose and Harry


Amelia glared at the Headmaster of Hogwarts and called for a group of aurors. Once there she had them arrest Dumbledore and took him away. “Does it say where she is?” She said to Sirius.

“A ‘place where only Potters and those raised by Potters call home’.” He said they smiled and spun to Potter manor.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story