Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the MAU

Chapter 3

by ArsaoTome 1 review

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Lily - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-01-03 - Updated: 2013-01-04 - 842 words

3Original
Chapter 3


Once at Potter manor, they got out and settled in. Emma, Hermione’s mother, was talking to Lily. “Do you have anyone to help you? Any allies?” She asked.

“Yes, Sirius Black and Amelia Bones.” Said Lily, “We can trust them.”

“Alright we shall get them,” Said Emma, but before they left, there was someone at the door. They went to see who it was. One was a young man that looked like he should be on a bottle of rum and would look really good as a pirate. With him was a young woman that was nicely built. She was dressed in a dress suit, heels and robes.

Hermione almost gave herself away by hugging the man but, kept her cool. “Please come in, Lady Potter is in the sitting room.” She said.

They looked at the young woman and saw she was in a red bustier, blue tights with stars on the outside of them, a red skirt held with a gold sash holding it in place, the bustier also had a phoenix on it, she wore red opera length arm bands with gold trim, a platinum tiara, red and gold boots and a red cape with gold trim. She was very beautiful, she had an amazon body, and her hair had streaks of red and auburn in it and was like a silk waterfall. She looked at them with chocolate brown eyes and smiled. “You must be Lord Black and Lady Bones.” She said.

“Yes we are,” said Sirius.

“Oh good,” they came up on the sitting room and saw Lilly talking to a young woman in a black leather cat suit, had a green ring on her right hand, a pair of glocks in a reach around harness and a light saber on her right hip. She looked like an older version of the young woman that brought them to Lilly. “Lady Potter? I have brought your allies to you.” Lilly looked and saw them.

“Lils,” said Sirius. “What happened?” Just then someone came out of the shadows. He had on red cargo pants, black T-shirt, red trench coat, black fedora, gold scarf and black gloves. He wore black goggles and his scarf was covering his nose and mouth. He was behind them and spoke.

Tom Riddle Jr attacked the lady and the heirs.” He said plainly, they looked behind them and saw him. The young woman sighed.

“Kent, stop scaring the guest.” She said as the little ones giggled. He took off his hat, lowered his scarf and pulled his goggles up to his forehead. He revealed himself as a handsome blonde with silver eyes. His scar was hidden by the goggles.

“Sorry about that,” he said. “Kent Reid (1).” He held out his hand to shake theirs. “I’m sure you’ve met my wife Diana?”

“Diana Grey,” she said as she shook their hands.

“So what are we going to do?” Said Amelia, “Riddle’s followers going to try and kill… the others.”

“Just give us the locations and we’ll try and stop them.” Said Kent, so they do. Then Kent put his goggles, hat and scarf back on. Then he and Diana got ready to save the others. He grabbed Diana and went through the shadows to their first location, surprising everyone else.

“He can Shadow Walk?” Said Sirius.

“I guess he can,” said Lilly.

“What happened Lilly?” Said Amelia.

“Well,” Lilly started.


Meanwhile Kent and Diana (or Harry and Hermione) had appeared at the Longbottom manor. “Alright, can you handle this?” He said.

“Beloved, I can handle anything.” She said and he ‘shadow walked’ in to the manor as she started to fight.


Meanwhile the LeStrange brothers were attacking the Longbottoms torturing them. Just then they heard dark, loud laughter. “What the…?” Said Roldophus.

LESTRANGE BROTHERS!” The voice said, they were looking around.

“What the?” Said Rabastan, he saw a figure in a corner and shot a curcio curse at it and hit Roldophus.

“AUGH, YOU BLOODY IDIOT!” He said, “WHOT YOU HIT ME FOR?”

“I DIDN’T!” Then they heard laughter again.

Why don’t you hit me with the ‘killing curse’? I was the one that killed your master!” Rabastan was about to fire the killing curse when Roldophus.

“NO YOU FOOL!” He said, “Think! He might have powers we don’t know of.”

You’re right.” He said, “I do.” He shot them both in the head with pure lead bullets. After they fell, he slowly walked up to the Longbottoms wrote a note and sent them to St. Mungos for treatment. Then he slowly walked up to Bellatrix and look at her.

“Please help me,” she said. “I never wanted to fight for him.” As a show of truth, she handed him Neville. He took the child and held his hand out to her. She took it and they shadow walked to where Hermione was.

TBC

1. Took the name from two ‘Pulp Fiction’ characters. (The Shadow’s real first name and the Green Hornet’s real last name.)
Sign up to rate and review this story