Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Little Girl

One Year Later...


One year later Shayla was still living with Ray and Raven in a house just down the street from Penina and Frank's house. Shayla was now going to school with Mia and Izzy everyday. And most importantly, even though the police didn't catch Andrew, they hadn't seen him. It looked like they were truly out of his way forever.

One morning, Izzy and Mia knocked loudly on Shayla's front door before school. Even though they were still pretty young Raven let the three girls walk to school by themselves since their primary school was only around the corner. Raven handed Shayla her lunch, kissed her goodbye and stood at the end of the drive watching them walk down the road and only went back into the house when she couldn't see them anymore.

"Look what my Mommy gave me." Shayla smiled, waving a packet of smarties wildly in front of two of her best friends "She said I could have them for tidying my room last night."

"Mommy nevers gives us smarties for tidying our room!" Mia cried "We should talk to her about that when we get home tonight..."

"Daddy gave us a cupcake." Izzy pointed out.

"Yeah. One. Between the two of us." Mia giggled.

"Well I'm their only kid so they spoil me. There's two of you, they just want you to feel equal." Shayla told them "I love going to school!"

"You're so weird, school is boring!" Mia yawned "I'd rather be at home playing with my unicorns."

"But school is fun too. I like our teacher." Shayla smiled. Their teacher Miss Bowden was really nice.

"We've got a sub though now because she got pregnant." Mia pointed out. Izzy wasn't in the same class as them so she had a different teacher "Oh no, the bell's ringing already!"

The three girls ran into the school, Shayla and Mia said goodbye to Izzy and then made their way to their classroom. They found a male teacher. Shayla's eyes widened. This was no teacher. It was Andrew.

Mia didn't seem to recognise or remember him which wasn't strange because on the day she'd met him, she'd been more focused on pulling Shayla away from him than looking at what Andrew looked like. But Shayla knew it was him. But who could she tell that would believe her? Shayla didn't want to tell Mia in case she scared her. The teachers wouldn't believe her. The only people that would believe her without starting to cry were Ray and Raven. She had to run home, she had to run home right now-

Andrew got up and shut the door. He was standing so close to Shayla now. She swallowed and quickly ran to her seat. Surely he wouldn't do anything in front of the whole close, right?





"Are you sure you don't mind babysitting?" Jennifer asked nervously as she dropped off her nine month old baby girl Mazy at Raven's house "I've never left anyone to babysit her before and well I don't wanna sound rude but you've never looked after a baby before-"

"Don't worry, Penina promised she'd come over and she did a great job raising Mia and Izzy." Raven grinned, holding Mazy in her arms "She should be here in a couple of minutes."

"Great. Thanks again for doing this for me." Jennifer ran her fingers through her hair and then kissed Mazy's forehead "Mommy will be back soon, okay Sweetie?" Mazy just giggled and Jennifer smiled at her baby girl "Thanks so much Raven."

"No problem now go and have fun." Raven grinned and Jennifer waved and ran back to her car where Bob was waiting. Raven went back into the house and let Mazy down onto the carpet in the living room and played peek-a-boo with her for a while until the doorbell rang again. She lifted Mazy up and carried her to the front door.

"Hey, sorry I'm kinda late." Penina smiled and took Mazy off of Raven "I was just umm... Doing something. Which is what I need to talk about actually. Could you maybe make me a cup of coffee please?"

"Of course." They went into the kitchen. Penina sat down at the table with Mazy on her lap while Raven made them both a cup of coffee "The reason I was late was because... Well I was taking a pregnancy test."

"And?" Raven asked eagerly as she sat down.

"I'M PREGNANT!" Penina shrieked, smiling widely "I haven't told Frank yet though because you know he was at the studio and I didn't wanna bother him at work. Plus I didn't wanna tell him over the phone. I'm not sure how he'll re-act. I mean, we have our two girls already."

"Yeah and he loves them both to pieces." Raven smiled "He'll love the fact that you're pregnant, you know Frank."

"But I'm also kinda nervous about telling the girls. Izzy was too young to remember me being pregnant with Mia. She just knows she has a little sister and they love each other because they've been together their whole lives. What if they get upset or something? What if when the baby is born they feel left out or jealous? I don't want them to feel like that."

"You won't make them feel like that. It'll be fine, trust me Penina."
Sign up to rate and review this story